If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

2 minutes ago, Pishy said:

@Whiskey Rose something magical in that simple song with the dance off.

Lots of good songs here. I'm not as well versed as you guys in country outside of Cash, Patsy and a little Merle.  

Welcome Pishy! Yes, lots of great songs here, mostly to the credit of @Fitha_whiskey and @J Dog  :lol: I've learned a lot from them.

So not to worry, this thread is very laid back, just enjoy the music and post whatever you feel.

10 minutes ago, Pishy said:

@Whiskey Rose something magical in that simple song with the dance off.

Lots of good songs here. I'm not as well versed as you guys in country outside of Cash, Patsy and a little Merle.  

Oh we aren't that well versed. If it makes our foot tap and goes good with a beer or shot of whiskey, we listen to it :lol:

11 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Oh we aren't that well versed. If it makes our foot tap and goes good with a beer or shot of whiskey, we listen to it :lol:

Lol! 

I just listened to the Glen with Roy playing "Ghostwriters in the Sky" , some real gold.  

I like the older stuff in general but some of the later songs are fun.

@Whiskey Rose thanks! I'm going to throw my 10-gallon hat in the ring :lol:

Edited by Pishy

Whoo hoo! Whiskey Rose is drinkin and playing the Road Hammers! It's a Saturday night now! 👍

Here's one with my current port of call in the title. Not the greatest song, but I can't believe there's a goddamn song about Junction City in the world... maybe he's not talking about KS, but it's gotta be...