If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

43 minutes ago, tharbin80 said:

@Fitha_whiskey yeah she's from there. They get around that way a few times a year. When did you order the hat? They usually get stuff out quickly. If you're interested head over to www.bcrbazaar.com and join the fun over there. It's Shooter's forum and he's pretty active on there, especially on the IRC chat. 

I'll have to check that forum out someday soon man. Thanks

And I'll have to see what's up with my hat then. They charged my PayPal a few weeks ago, but I never got a shipping notice or anything... first I better check my PayPal info I guess. I don't trust that thing...

@Fitha_whiskey yeah, you should get your order within a week typically. Double check everything, then send him a tweet. He takes that shit seriously and will get to the bottom of it quickly. The guy that runs the warehouse for him is usually on the ball. Let me know what happens. The bazaar is a fun place to hangout, you should definitely come check it out.  

4 hours ago, tharbin80 said:

@Fitha_whiskey yeah, you should get your order within a week typically. Double check everything, then send him a tweet. He takes that shit seriously and will get to the bottom of it quickly. The guy that runs the warehouse for him is usually on the ball. Let me know what happens. The bazaar is a fun place to hangout, you should definitely come check it out.  

I sent an email last night right after I posted that, and within 10 minutes I got an email back from the guy, and after another email, by the end of the night, he had it fixed, sending it right out and says he threw in a free patch for me! Very cool- I was very impressed with how fast he resolved it. So I'm all good (assuming I get get the box- haha)! Thanks man! Yeah, I'll be sure to check that forum out soon...

3 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I sent an email last night right after I posted that, and within 10 minutes I got an email back from the guy, and after another email, by the end of the night, he had it fixed, sending it right out and says he threw in a free patch for me! Very cool- I was very impressed with how fast he resolved it. So I'm all good (assuming I get get the box- haha)! Thanks man! Yeah, I'll be sure to check that forum out soon...

That's good to hear. I know Shooter is really big on keeping the customers happy. Whenever there is a mixup they fix it right away. Although now it appears I can't text him and give him shit for messing up my friends order. 

2 hours ago, tharbin80 said:

That's good to hear. I know Shooter is really big on keeping the customers happy. Whenever there is a mixup they fix it right away. Although now it appears I can't text him and give him shit for messing up my friends order. 

Haha- no, he did a great job, and like I said, I was impressed with the fast service. And thanks again for looking out man. 

52 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

OT for a minute..sorry.  @Fitha_whiskey and @J Dog ... since I don't want anyone in the football thread to know how clueless I am :lol:.. I notice people are moving players to either BE or W. Im assuming BE is bench..but what is W mean?

Waivers- meaning shit canned.

45 minutes ago, tharbin80 said:

Shooter is currently in Nashville with Dave Cobb putting the finishing touches on a more traditional country album. I can't wait. http://www.thedailytimes.com/entertainment/a-return-to-form-after-cerebral-sounds-of-countach-shooter/article_01f06b77-059a-5de1-92fe-b951e73bc08d.html

Yeah man, sounds like it'll be pretty cool!

3 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

OT for a minute..sorry.  @Fitha_whiskey and @J Dog ... since I don't want anyone in the football thread to know how clueless I am :lol:.. I notice people are moving players to either BE or W. Im assuming BE is bench..but what is W mean?

Busted!  :lol:  See PM so I don't derail thread.