07/10/17 - Vienna, AT - Ernst Happel Stadium

alfierose

Imaš li karte za tribine, onda ti je svejedno kad dolaziš (naravno, ne prekasno, da ne zakasniš na početak koncerta :)

Gunsi će po rasporedu početi u 20:15h, a stadion se otvara u 5 popodne. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mango said:

Imaš li karte za tribine, onda ti je svejedno kad dolaziš (naravno, ne prekasno, da ne zakasniš na početak koncerta :)

Gunsi će po rasporedu početi u 20:15h, a stadion se otvara u 5 popodne. 

i ako imas golden circle trebo bi doc oko 12 -13 da imas super mjesto front row. ako imas general standing je svedno. Bas smo international u becu i na forum

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SomethingOrOther said:

We've got the early access tickets and will be driving in the night before. We want to do everything we can to make sure we're front row in the pit. Early access opens at 2:30, but I assume fans are lining up even before that. Anyone have other Euro show experience to guide me in the right direction? Would showing up at noon be sufficient?

Early access opens after 4pm only. To get your tickets you have to be there between 2pm and 4.30pm

Hi,

I will also be attending the show together with my girlfriend. We have front of stage 1, red entrance tickets bought from viagogo (yeah huge rip-off, i know). I have a few questions if anyone cares enough to answer, please.

1. Does anybody have more details about this red area?

2. If the tickets are early-access should that be written on them?

3. If the tickets are not early access are there any chances of getting in the first rows to the stage?

30 minutes ago, cosaxlfan said:

Hi,

I will also be attending the show together with my girlfriend. We have front of stage 1, red entrance tickets bought from viagogo (yeah huge rip-off, i know). I have a few questions if anyone cares enough to answer, please.

1. Does anybody have more details about this red area?

2. If the tickets are early-access should that be written on them?

3. If the tickets are not early access are there any chances of getting in the first rows to the stage?

1. there is no red "area" - this only means, you have to take the RED entrance, FOS 1+2 as well as GA is not splitted into red and green areas inside the venue !

2. these are sure no EA tickets, because EA Tickets are handed out at the venue from LiveNation staff only, to the people who bought them at the regular ticket sale !

3. line up early, and you might have a chance?

1 minute ago, EricA said:

1. there is no red "area" - this only means, you have to take the RED entrance, FOS 1+2 as well as GA is not splitted into red and green areas inside the venue !

2. these are sure no EA tickets, because EA Tickets are handed out at the venue from LiveNation staff only, to the people who bought them at the regular ticket sale !

3. line up early, and you might have a chance?

13 minutes ago, It'sSoIzzy said:

Does anybody know which hotel the band will be staying in? I couldn't find out anything on google.

How do you go about getting info like this?

Yeah, weather looks a bit nicer now. Let's talk about the weather a bit. :D

Might be same hotel as he stayed last year with AC/DC...the best hotel in Vienna 

5 minutes ago, domino said:

Might be same hotel as he stayed last year with AC/DC...the best hotel in Vienna 

Yup, might be... we were there. You too?

But bands are often in different hotels, as far as I know.

If anybody knows about an afterparty, that would be nice too. Couldn't find anything on that either.

Edited by It'sSoIzzy

1 minute ago, domino said:

Nope but I'm staying in this hotel  ;):P

Nice!

Well, I hope you will run into the boys on the elevator... or maybe Slash will knock on your door in the middle of the night because he has run out of booze... who knows...

Just now, It'sSoIzzy said:

Nice!

Well, I hope you will run into the boys on the elevator... or maybe Slash will knock on your door in the middle of the night because he has run out of booze... who knows...

?????....most welcome. I have no issue will that. Will even join ?

Got en email from Ticketmaster earlier today (Of course in german and no option for english, so here's some Google Translate for you)

Guns N 'Roses on 10.07.2017 in Vienna
Dear Customer,

The timetable for the concert in Vienna has changed as follows:
Tyler Bryant: 17:30
Wolfmother: 18:15
Guns N 'Roses: 19:30

Best regards
Your ticketmaster team

Edited by Snytefant

On 4. 7. 2017 at 6:41 PM, Mango said:

Today I received the e-mail from the Ticketmaster's Customer Service, saying "The needed information will be send at latest tomorrow." - I also have the early entrance VIP package, and I'm coming to the show from abroad, so I was a little bit anxious to get these information, like you :)

P.S.: Kok, zakaj ne greš?? :o 

Kok gre. Samo sem kupu karto viska. Posl pm pa gremo na pir na stadionu

On 6. 7. 2017 at 10:44 PM, Mango said:

:) Mi dolazimo busom u Beč organizirano... negdje oko 2 popodne ... i onda pravac VIP Tent i ... čekanje ... :D:D

U Munchnu sm prisel na koncert 19.30 in bi bil brez tezav v 2., 3 vrsti

seems no one spotted the guys yet. I only saw on another forum that Duff is already here. any confirmations reg their hotel? 

tomorrow I am gonna make a guns n roses day. I took a day off so in the morning I can take a look at the hotel/city center/soundcheck. in the afternoon I ll take my early access and take my front row place. wished so much I would meet them tomorrow :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Natty said:

seems no one spotted the guys yet. I only saw on another forum that Duff is already here. any confirmations reg their hotel? 

tomorrow I am gonna make a guns n roses day. I took a day off so in the morning I can take a look at the hotel/city center/soundcheck. in the afternoon I ll take my early access and take my front row place. wished so much I would meet them tomorrow :wub:

I'm pretty sure that I found out that their plane arrives today at 20:55 at the Vienna Airport. I looked it up on the airports website and everything matches. From Paris to Vienna with a Boing 737-300 if I remember it right. But sadly no clue in which hotel they will stay. Really want to meet them as well.