GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Frey said:

@MillionsOfSpiders I keep forgetting Andrei also works for Leonardo DiCaprio. What do Axl and Leo DiCaprio have in common? They both seem chronically unable to find a woman (I think? I remember someone telling me all about DiCaprio's love life once, but I wasn't really listening :lol:) and both rely on Andrei.

Are they just horny old men who want lots of no strings attached sex? Do they have severe trust issues? Are they trying to hide that they're gay? So many possibilities lol.

And yeah, I think it's weird how he was so keen to help her too and was out and about and shit, and then everything stopped. Maybe he really did like her and was going after her for real (not in a "fuck with me for money" type of way, but a more regular one) and her not being into him kind of put a damper on his spirits or something. I wouldn't put it past him.

If Axl is as isolated as we think he is, it would indeed be hard for him to meet a suitable woman for all the reasons you mention. Maybe he should try online dating :lol:

About the bolded: How so? He was still young after he and Erin separated. He had all the chances in the world to find another nice girl. Or are you talking about things of a more... recent nature?

Wait, what?! Andre works for Leonardo as well? This thing is getting creepier by the second! What tf is Andre's profession? I mean, he cannot openly be a pimp, can he?

What I don't get is, why are men like Axl or Leo not too proud for this kind of shit? Doesn't someone like Andre interfere with this high self esteem they have of themselves? = All models, none under 25, favourably a supermodel etc. If you cannot get one yourself, how do you keep up? .... 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

Thanks for the insight, @killuridols. And great posts @MillionsOfSpiders@Frey and @Tori72! I didn't realize that she was the same girl from the AC/DC concert thing. You're probably right, she must be doing these kind of things for her own (and husband) interest. That really puts her on the same level of these guys. But still, I can't feel sorry for Axl in this situation, I get what you're saying, but he puts himself in this. Karma is a bitch. But I'm still with Frey, glad he treated her right, so she can't come and fill a lawsuit against him. Man had enough lawsuits already, that I can feel sorry for him :P 

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I hate that term so bad! How does fighting for equality make people nazis? Women are either submissive or they are crazy bitches, right? What a fucked up society... :facepalm:

Did I already tell you you're the best? :P But really, I don't take that as an offense, it means that whatever I'm saying is making them think about these stuff, it's making them uncomfortable - it's the goal at the end of the day.

----

@Tori72 as for your last post. I guess he's really a pimp. He basically arrange meetings between musicians, actors, rich men with models, wannabe models and small actresses. They can call it another thing, a promoter maybe, but it does sound like a pimp job. :shrugs: 

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Thanks for the insight, @killuridols. And great posts @MillionsOfSpiders@Frey and @Tori72! I didn't realize that she was the same girl from the AC/DC concert thing. You're probably right, she must be doing these kind of things for her own (and husband) interest. That really puts her on the same level of these guys. But still, I can't feel sorry for Axl in this situation, I get what you're saying, but he puts himself in this. Karma is a bitch. But I'm still with Frey, glad he treated her right, so she can't come and fill a lawsuit against him. Man had enough lawsuits already, that I can feel sorry for him :P 

Did I already tell you you're the best? :P But really, I don't take that as an offense, it means that whatever I'm saying is making them think about these stuff, it's making them uncomfortable - it's the goal at the end of the day.

----

@Tori72 as for your last post. I guess he's really a pimp. He basically arrange meetings between musicians, actors, rich men with models, wannabe models and small actresses. They can call it another thing, a promoter maybe, but it does sound like a pimp job. :shrugs: 

Thanks! And please, can someone enlightend me on the Greice girl and the ACDC concert? I don't get it. When it's not important, just ignore. Don't wanna derail unnecessarily.

And 2nd bolded: Yeah, right. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks! And please, can someone enlightend me on the Greice girl and the ACDC concert? I don't get it. When it's not important, just ignore. Don't wanna derail unnecessarily.

And 2nd bolded: Yeah, right. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-offers-to-aid-waitress-left-racist-note-on-receipt/

And then

http://loudwire.com/axl-rose-teen-waitress-who-received-racist-note-acdc-concert/

1 hour ago, tiutso said:

is it actually possible to enter it? i kinda feel like any woman with serious intentions would have to fucking manhandle them away from axl to get close :lol:

I assume that by licking their asses and becoming a doormat for them (like Sasha) will do :shrugs:

But yeah, only to become a puppet of TB and never get involved with Axl's finances and big decisions.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

What insecurities of Axl are we talking about, @killuridols? I really wouldn't know. Are you talking childhood traumas? Anger issues?

He freaked out in 1993. A long time ago. I have a slightly different theory. In his grandeur he only wanted to date supermodels, Miss Universes and the like. To show Steph he can do it, to show his family and prove how successful and whatnot he is. Little reasons like that. Everything else was beneath him. Problem is, you don't find so many supermodels or Miss Universes you can really fall in love with. Or they didn't fall in love with him. Then time passed by and you know what happens to long term bachelors: they get even more high demanding and get lost into their own eccentricity and cannot adapt to an new person.

So he is buying or not buying intelligent models for his pleasure and gets even more lost into his eccentricities. What it comes down to is: he is doomed. 

And maybe it is even better like this. He used to be really violent with his women. Maybe he can keep it at bay when he is not involved emotianally. That might be a really mean assumption of me.

He freaked out in 1993 and never got over it but I do agree with your theory. His demands when it comes to women are very high and he cannot offer the same for the women he wants. Physically, not anymore and emotionally, he's a manchild so not a good package for anyone, really.

His insecurities I think are related to his relationships with women in general, the way he feels about them, the kind of women he seeks after, it feels like he never learned from his youth lessons. He's stuck with a model type in his head and cannot get out of it. The older he becomes, the hardest it is for him to make this work for him.... besides sex and money to woo the models, he doesn't get anything else from them. It must be very frustrating. We all need someone to talk to, as a partner, not like mom, dad, sister, brother...... someone who can hold us and kiss us and comfort us...... those girls can't give that to him. It's impossible.

1 hour ago, Frey said:

ON THE PLUS SIDE, good on Axl for behaving decently enough that she's got nothing in her hands against him. Good on him for taking no for an answer and not being a creep. I feel weird praising someone for that, but the bar is low in his case :facepalm:

LOL I hope so she doesn't have anything involving Axl!!! I'm scared he would not take it very well :unsure:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

About the bolded: How so? He was still young after he and Erin separated. He had all the chances in the world to find another nice girl. Or are you talking about things of a more... recent nature?

Yes, I'm talking about the last couple years when Erin was willing and open to talk with him. Now she's with another man, I'm afraid in a serious relationship.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The whole Santo charity thing stopping all of a sudden and it coinciding with Axl shunning the night life and Andrei is what really intrigues me, perhaps (god please) they have fallen out. Maybe he didn't take the rejection very well (at least he didn't throw her down the stairs) maybe he thought he was really helping in some way and she would like him because of it and when that didn't happen, well, it's all very Axl-y isn't it? 

But this woman has been married for quite some time..... I don't get it... :wacko:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

What I don't get is, why are men like Axl or Leo not too proud for this kind of shit? Doesn't someone like Andre interfere with this high self esteem they have of themselves? = All models, none under 25, favourably a supermodel etc. If you cannot get one yourself, how do you keep up? .... 

Because Andrei does the dirty job of convincing the young women to go with these guys.... Maybe he organizes parties where he invites the men and the models and that's his job, then the rest is up to "his clients"??

Leo DiCaprio is way younger than Axl, isn't he?? And he doesnt look as bad as Axl these days, I really don't understand it in his case.... but maybe he's a nutcase too, so that may be a put off for women.

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Yeah, a modern pimp for high society or wealthy men.

As bad as it sounds, these things still exist in our society and in all social classes. In high class, this is covered as "modeling", scorting, promoter as you said and other euphemisms but in the end it is still the oldest job in the world :facepalm:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Not enough times :D I assume your friends are joking and don't mean to offend you but just the fact that that term exists is terrible. But at the same time I agree, if they call you that way, it must mean you're doing the right thing! 

48 minutes ago, killuridols said:

His insecurities I think are related to his relationships with women in general, the way he feels about them, the kind of women he seeks after, it feels like he never learned from his youth lessons. He's stuck with a model type in his head and cannot get out of it. The older he becomes, the hardest it is for him to make this work for him.... besides sex and money to woo the models, he doesn't get anything else from them. It must be very frustrating. We all need someone to talk to, as a partner, not like mom, dad, sister, brother...... someone who can hold us and kiss us and comfort us...... those girls can't give that to him. It's impossible.

It doesn't matter, I learned in this thread that's what Slash is for :awesomeface:

50 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes, I'm talking about the last couple years when Erin was willing and open to talk with him. Now she's with another man, I'm afraid in a serious relationship.

Erin's taken again? What's wrong with you Axl? You had sweet child o' yours right there!! :max:

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Wait, what?! Andre works for Leonardo as well? This thing is getting creepier by the second! What tf is Andre's profession? I mean, he cannot openly be a pimp, can he?

Andrei's official profession is "promoter" I think. Check out the links @MillionsOfSpiders posted on the last page. They've got some stuff about Andrei and DiCaprio in them.

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

LOL I hope so she doesn't have anything involving Axl!!! I'm scared he would not take it very well :unsure:

Now (with the NITL tour being very successfull and GNR being in the media again) would have been the perfect opportunity for her to share whatever she might have on him. Since she didn't this probably means she doesn't have anything on him and that's why she's only talking about how sweet and kind Axl is.

About the Erin thing: Another wasted chance :facepalm: If she really was kind/forgiving/insane enough to be willing to take him back, and he didn't take her up on it..... Well, it's depressing. At the very least it would have been interesting to see if they could have worked out this time around.

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

But this woman has been married for quite some time..... I don't get it... :wacko:

I get the impression she keeps the fact that she's married on the down low. She hangs out with all these lonely old rich guys, probably flirts with them, never mentions she's married and as soon as she's got some dirt on them, her and her husband strike.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Now (with the NITL tour being very successfull and GNR being in the media again) would have been the perfect opportunity for her to share whatever she might have on him. Since she didn't this probably means she doesn't have anything on him and that's why she's only talking about how sweet and kind Axl is.

About the Erin thing: Another wasted chance :facepalm: If she really was kind/forgiving/insane enough to be willing to take him back, and he didn't take her up on it..... Well, it's depressing. At the very least it would have been interesting to see if they could have worked out this time around.

Oh, no but she needed him to pay for her "charity" so she wasn't going to pull that card yet <_<

Now when Axl misbehaves..... *sigh*.... why does he have to get involved with shitty women, huh? We warn him all the time and he just doesn't listen :max:

Uh, Erin.... she was kind and forgiving and willing to talk to him... for starters.... I don't know how it would have developed from there but that was a nice wasted chance or maybe TB ruined it.

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I get the impression she keeps the fact that she's married on the down low. She hangs out with all these lonely old rich guys, probably flirts with them, never mentions she's married and as soon as she's got some dirt on them, her and her husband strike.

:o

Looks like that, yeah.... but... it isn't that hard to figure out she's married if you make a little search on Google.... and now she's getting kinda famous for being a lure to millionaire loser guys so :confused:

3 hours ago, Frey said:

I don't know about that - if she had a torch burning for Axl, that didn't mean he was obligated to get in touch or reconcile with her. Plenty of us have probably had exes that tried to woo us back, and we wanted nothing to do with them. The Erin relationship was at one point in Axl's life, there were a lot of strong feelings around it, and if he didn't want to go there, I don't think there's an issue with it.

On Erin's end, it's cool she was able to achieve some sort of closure/balance with what happened with her and Axl.

Axl's doing what he wants. If he doesn't want to get married/settle down/have a LTR it's his choice. I know there's this idealistic vision of everyone finding their soulmate and riding off into the sunset, but we all decide what is important for us in our own lives. I really do feel that if Axl had decided marriage/LTR/having kids was what he wanted, it would have happened.

And with the models - IMHO it's better to ahem, engage company that way, where everyone's on the same page as to what's happening, than to meet someone "normal" and string them along when one doesn't want a real relationship.

Edited by stella
  • Like 4

Sorry this is off topic

But does somebody here ever feel anxiety N' Your body feels so light, Kinda feels empty, cant concentrate  N' Your skin feels numb? 

Cause Im feeling it right now N' it scares Me I thought Im sick or something 

Just want to know if theres any treat tht I can do to make it gone

Edited by SerenityScorp

27 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sorry this is off topic

But does somebody here ever feel anxiety N' Your body feels so light, Kinda feels empty, cant focus N' Your skin feels numb? 

Are you having a panic attack? I cannot say anything about your symptoms but try to stay calm, breath fresh air. I'm really sorry you feel scared. Maybe better check with a doctor? All the best to you. :hug:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Are you having a panic attack? I cannot say anything about your symptoms but try to stay calm, breath fresh air. I'm really sorry you feel scared. Maybe better check with a doctor? All the best to you. :hug:

It was years ago I have an pa,  now Im trying to control it but seems didnt work

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Oh, no but she needed him to pay for her "charity" so she wasn't going to pull that card yet <_<

Now when Axl misbehaves..... *sigh*.... why does he have to get involved with shitty women, huh? We warn him all the time and he just doesn't listen :max:

Uh, Erin.... she was kind and forgiving and willing to talk to him... for starters.... I don't know how it would have developed from there but that was a nice wasted chance or maybe TB ruined it.

:o

Looks like that, yeah.... but... it isn't that hard to figure out she's married if you make a little search on Google.... and now she's getting kinda famous for being a lure to millionaire loser guys so :confused:

Well, wel'll have to wait and see I guess, but for now I'm not feeling too worried. As for why... to quote my grandma: "Because men are fucking stupid." :awesomeface:

I could totally see TB ruining shit too, like they've done with so many of Axl's other relationships :facepalm:

And yeah, but guys that age don't immediately rush to google when presented with a beautiful woman. And my grandma's quote from above applies again here as well. But yeah, their trick isn't going to work for long at the rate they're going.

6 hours ago, stella said:

I don't know about that - if she had a torch burning for Axl, that didn't mean he was obligated to get in touch or reconcile with her. Plenty of us have probably had exes that tried to woo us back, and we wanted nothing to do with them. The Erin relationship was at one point in Axl's life, there were a lot of strong feelings around it, and if he didn't want to go there, I don't think there's an issue with it.

On Erin's end, it's cool she was able to achieve some sort of closure/balance with what happened with her and Axl.

Axl's doing what he wants. If he doesn't want to get married/settle down/have a LTR it's his choice. I know there's this idealistic vision of everyone finding their soulmate and riding off into the sunset, but we all decide what is important for us in our own lives. I really do feel that if Axl had decided marriage/LTR/having kids was what he wanted, it would have happened.

And with the models - IMHO it's better to ahem, engage company that way, where everyone's on the same page as to what's happening, than to meet someone "normal" and string them along when one doesn't want a real relationship.

All of which would be true if Axl hadn't been stalking her for years, not to mention him releasing an album not too long ago that is at least partly about her and him still bringing her up during concerts... And I still suspect the whole Erin/Slash/Meegan Instagram drama last year had something to do with Axl. That entire episode was just too weird, especially in light of Meegan and Slash hanging out with Erin during that time.

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sorry this is off topic

But does somebody here ever feel anxiety N' Your body feels so light, Kinda feels empty, cant concentrate  N' Your skin feels numb? 

It does sound like some kind of anxiety or panic attack. I'm not sure what to suggest though.

Some distraction maybe? Let's see:

13 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well He already has a suitable Man You know:rolleyes:

But just like Erin, that suitable man is already taken :max: Axl waited around too long on that one as well.

No one else around him is still single... Well, except for Izzy maybe :lol:

Somebody wanna go tell Axl to give Izzy a call? :awesomeface: 

(They could kill two birds with one stone and talk about Izzy joining the band as well while they're at it!)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

(They could kill two birds with one stone and talk about Izzy joining the band as well while they're at it!)

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Smart thinking, there. But Izzy doesn't like complications. :shrugs:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frey said:

All of which would be true if Axl hadn't been stalking her for years, not to mention him releasing an album not too long ago that is at least partly about her and him still bringing her up during concerts... And I still suspect the whole Erin/Slash/Meegan Instagram drama last year had something to do with Axl. That entire episode was just too weird, especially in light of Meegan and Slash hanging out with Erin during that time.

There's been no sign of her being stalked or harassed since the time Axl started therapy and hooked up with Stephanie in the early 90s. She's never said she's been bothered since then.

As to referring to her during concerts, et al - she played a large role in his life for many years and influenced/inspired some of his most well known songs. Haven't you ever brought up an ex or a former friend, even if you never want to be around them again - especially if they were around for a while or were there at a pivotal point in time in your life? Say, a college boyfriend or girlfriend or the first person you had sex with? I know I have. Axl often brings up a lot of former friends/associates when he talks.

The last album Axl released is almost 10 years old, and as we know, the songs are even older. Some of that stuff was written in the mid-90s. Not to mention that it's complete conjecture that anything there is about Erin. And even if every song on the album is actually about her - again, those are songs that are in some cases 15 or 20 years old. And writing about something that happened at an important point in one's life doesn't mean one wants to relive it. People write songs and books and films and all sorts of media about former friends and lovers all the time to document how they've felt about things and what has happened in their lives.

I am sure that when Meegan and Slash rekindled their romance, it must have been weird for Erin. But that doesn't mean Axl needed to hook up with her again. Considering the dynamics of that relationship - stalking, allegations of some very serious domestic violence, the way they apparently got married under duress and even Axl admitting in interviews that he and Erin treated each other horribly - I can't imagine why anyone would think it would be a great idea for either of them to go for a reboot.

Edited by stella
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, stella said:

There's been no sign of her being stalked or harassed since the time Axl started therapy and hooked up with Stephanie in the early 90s. She's never said she's been bothered since then.

As to referring to her during concerts, et al - she played a large role in his life for many years and influenced/inspired some of his most well known songs. Haven't you ever brought up an ex or a former friend, even if you never want to be around them again - especially if they were around for a while or were there at a pivotal point in time in your life? Say, a college boyfriend or girlfriend or the first person you had sex with? I know I have. Axl often brings up a lot of former friends/associates when he talks.

@stella The only thing I can say is, I've, uhm... heard different things. It's not as cut and dried as you're thinking.

1 hour ago, stella said:

But that doesn't mean Axl needed to hook up with her again. Considering the dynamics of that relationship - stalking, allegations of some very serious domestic violence, the way they apparently got married under duress and even Axl admitting in interviews that he and Erin treated each other horribly - I can't imagine why anyone would think it would be a great idea for either of them to go for a reboot.

As I said above: "If she really was kind/forgiving/insane enough to be willing to take him back..."

I obviously don't recommend that anyone should return to a dysfucntional, violent relatioship, but I'm just a nobody on the internet and have no influence over their feelings and decisions. If Erin, Axl or both of them ever felt/feel like trying again, then who am I to judge. Not really any of my business. And I'll freely admit I'd be curious to see if Axl has grown and matured enough by now to handle the pressure of a relationship like that.

(Not to mention that the tables have somewhat turned too: Erin is not the innocent little girl she used to be anymore. From what I gather, she's turned into a pretty smart, self-assured and capable woman. While Axl still comes across as sort of insecure, vulnerable and... unstable. The power balance in a hypothetical relationship like that would probably be shifted in her favor this time around.)

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Smart thinking, there. But Izzy doesn't like complications. :shrugs:

Izzy will have to make some sacrifices too for this reunion thing to work out, so why not start with throwing his "no dating co-workers/former childhood friends" rule over board :awesomeface:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Frey said:

Well, wel'll have to wait and see I guess, but for now I'm not feeling too worried. As for why... to quote my grandma: "Because men are fucking stupid." :awesomeface:

I could totally see TB ruining shit too, like they've done with so many of Axl's other relationships :facepalm:

And yeah, but guys that age don't immediately rush to google when presented with a beautiful woman. And my grandma's quote from above applies again here as well. But yeah, their trick isn't going to work for long at the rate they're going.

It does sound like some kind of anxiety or panic attack. I'm not sure what to suggest though.

Some distraction maybe? Let's see:

But just like Erin, that suitable man is already taken :max: Axl waited around too long on that one as well.

I miss Izzaxl :unsure:

You know tht Slash always cheating with Someone :lol:

Just give the birthday Boy His loot for birthday present! 

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Izzy's back in the partnership. 

:dance::dance:

Naaah :awesomeface:You know tht Slash always post birthday wish to Everyone -_-

47 minutes ago, Frey said:

@stella The only thing I can say is, I've, uhm... heard different things. It's not as cut and dried as you're thinking.

As I said above: "If she really was kind/forgiving/insane enough to be willing to take him back..."

I obviously don't recommend that anyone should return to a dysfucntional, violent relatioship, but I'm just a nobody on the internet and have no influence over their feelings and decisions. If Erin, Axl or both of them ever felt/feel like trying again, then who am I to judge. Not really any of my business. And I'll freely admit I'd be curious to see if Axl has grown and matured enough by now to handle the pressure of a relationship like that.

(Not to mention that the tables have somewhat turned too: Erin is not the innocent little girl she used to be anymore. From what I gather, she's turned into a pretty smart, self-assured and capable woman. While Axl still comes across as sort of insecure, vulnerable and... unstable. The power balance in a hypothetical relationship like that would probably be shifted in her favor this time around.)

Nothing is cut and dry with this band or anyone in it, LOL. But I wouldn't necessarily trust anyone who puts themselves forward as a source, especially if they're willing to chat freely to fans about this kind of stuff or disclose sensitive info. Just saying.

Obviously if they decided to give it another go, it's nobody's business to judge, but I just don't understand how anyone could say it's depressing or a shame that they didn't get together recently and that Erin is now with someone else. If we wouldn't judge Axl for getting back w/her or question that choice, why would we judge him for *not* doing that?

Edited by stella

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Izzy's back in the partnership. 

:dance::dance:

I think it's pretty clear that Izzy misunderstood the whole loot thing. They were saving the loot to buy him a nice b-day present :max::max:

:P

• Like 1