General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Pretty sure Sonny contacted Robin and she'll be in PC tomorrow to see "Jason".

Poor Ava. She got ripped today by several characters. I still like her though.

Nell is a real bitch. She is going to destroy lives and she could care less. Michael will never take her back now and he'll be the one to call her out.

Maxie might be pregnant. Pretty sure, she messed up the test today. Not for nothing, but the whole Amy's brother story is annoying me.

Well, Oscar and his mom are having Thanksgiving dinner with Joss's mom and Sonny. Can't wait for this show. Will the Q's have both Jason's at their "pizza" dinner or will Olivia try to break the turkey curse? I hope she does. More Olivia and Ned ,please.

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Pretty sure Sonny contacted Robin and she'll be in PC tomorrow to see "Jason".

Poor Ava. She got ripped today by several characters. I still like her though.

Nell is a real bitch. She is going to destroy lives and she could care less. Michael will never take her back now and he'll be the one to call her out.

Maxie might be pregnant. Pretty sure, she messed up the test today. Not for nothing, but the whole Amy's brother story is annoying me.

Well, Oscar and his mom are having Thanksgiving dinner with Joss's mom and Sonny. Can't wait for this show. Will the Q's have both Jason's at their "pizza" dinner or will Olivia try to break the turkey curse? I hope she does. More Olivia and Ned ,please.

Yeah I heard that Robin was coming back...some people bitch and moan cause she comes and goes but I don't mind. Have always loved Robin!

Yeah that Ava sure takes a lot of heat...she is one tough cookie. No way could I handle all that!

I would be shocked if the Quartermaines didn't order pizza lol. It just always happens that way despite their tries to have a normal Thanksgiving.  😁

Well, it's always nice to see Robin. Kimberly just had her first baby and she's very busy with her directing career. We should all wish her well. I love that she always makes time to come back and visit GH. It was nice to see her and Jason today.

I want to see how long it will take Franco to confess or will Curtis find out the truth first?  Franco will be in big trouble if he continues to keep the secret of who really is Jason? It better be Steve Burton or this will be all a waste of everyone's time. Billy Miller can continue as the brother and hopefully the two will have a relationship one day.

I think Maxie is pregnant, but since Nell broke the whole Man Landers story, she'll probably keep it from Nathan for a bit. Hope she carries this baby to term. I would love to see them have a baby.

Ava looking for a doctor on the internet? lol Come on. If he's doing illegal surgeries I don't think Ava should trust them. I hope she doesn't make her scars worse.

I would love to see Heather try to keep quiet for any length of time. Hope she comes back and helps clear the mystery of the two Jasons.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow! the 3 amazing actresses who play or played Carly. Sonny was a lucky guy!

Yeah I love how GH is so flexible with Robins character and allows her the freedom to come and go. She is such an important character and it was so nice to see her and Jason in those scenes on the bridge!

And um speaking of characters that come and go. Guess who is coming back to GH for a short stint??? Britt aka the Britch! Wonder what story line she will be in...huge surprise there! 

I hope Maxie and Nathan are having a baby too...hopefully a baby that we see more of cause you never see Sam's baby! 

Oh Britt, cool. Dr. O has been on Arrow for some episodes. She's the nanny to Oliver's son. She has another accent on that show.

Maybe she has answers about "Jason". I know Tamara appears on Wednesday. She's also supposed to be linked to Patient 6.

I really hope Nell's plot to take down Man Landers fails. Maxie and Nathan deserve to be happy and Nina too. I hope Valentin gets Nell since she tried to screw with him too. I know this will backfire on Nell especially when Michael finds out what she's trying to do. what a bitch!

I liked the Thanksgiving episode and am glad that Nathan knows that Maxie is preggers!  And of course dinner would be ruined so that they would have to order pizza lol. Can't break tradition! 😀

So I hear that BM signed a contract with GH so he and SB will be here for awhile. Nice! 

And here are Mondays previews...

Yeah, Pizza for everyone! lol

It was sweet when everyone came to the Q's and surprised Monica and sang the song Edward and Lisa would sing. A great way to remember those who are not with us anymore.

Okay, so Kim looks like she's trouble. Now I guess "Dru" is Oscar's dad? Well, we still don't know who's Jason and who's Dru, but we know for certain that the real Jason would not be a surfer dude at all.  the whole speech Franco gave Billy "Jason" seemed forced to me. It' s like this Jason is okay with Franco where as Steve's Jason still wants to kill him. Franco better tell the truth fast. I hate waiting to find out who Steve is playing. If it's not the real Jason, what is the point? I feel bad for Billy, but being Dru will be okay and then it's another mystery to solve.

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I liked the Thanksgiving episode and am glad that Nathan knows that Maxie is preggers!  And of course dinner would be ruined so that they would have to order pizza lol. Can't break tradition! 😀

So I hear that BM signed a contract with GH so he and SB will be here for awhile. Nice! 

And here are Mondays previews...

Oh good. I like Billy Miller and Steve Burton both, whoever they may be. I think showing them make their way to being brothers will be like when Lucky and Nicholas got to love each other as brothers too. Should make for a good storyline, but I want the whole Jason/Dru mystery to be solved quickly.

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

GH was doing good there for awhile to keep the storyline moving but now they are stalling about who is who and I am not liking it lol! Get out with already! Who is who and SB better be Jason Morgan, he just HAS to be!

I don't see why he would come back to play the twin, no way....

I know Steve Burton has to be the real Jason. I don't think fans would like it if he were Dru. I know I wouldn't like it even though I love Billy Miller. I think the storyline would be more interesting if Billy were Dru and how Sam and Jason have to find their way back to each other even though she has a child with Dru. And Dru might be Oscar's dad. Kind of like Jason and Sonny who have kids with other women too. lol

Wow..today was really interesting with how Oscar's mom acted with Jason. Can't wait to hear more of the back story about her and Drew. 

I read that Ava's new doc used to be on Passions...a show I never watched. People were like GH is gonna have to be a 2 hour show with how many new characters they are adding lol! But oh so true. 

And today was also Ingo's first day on B&B. Thought he did great! Fans aren't happy but hopefully over time they will come to like him. 

Edited by marlingrl03

finally by Friday, we find out who is the real Jason and who is Dru?

Andre will be the one to tell the truth and it will effect many people in PC.

I still know Franco is going to get into trouble once the truth comes out about Jason. Maybe Dru will end up with Liz?

Kim, Oscar's mom will be a major player in the Jason/Dru storyline too.

My soap paper said Robert (Dillion) has been let go. Well that sucks!

Nice to see Julian out of jail.

Tomorrow is the big reveal of who is really Jason! Spinelli was on today too. He loved seeing "Jason" too.

Honestly, if GH doesn't reveal Steve Burton is really Jason Morgan, this will suck!

Billy being Dru will open up a world of new material to work off of. He will have to find out his true memories and the life he had apart from PC.

Sam will have to make a big choice too.

Andre is back in PC to make the big reveal and everyone who knows and loves Jason is there to witness it.

I swear if Steve is not Jason I will be screaming "NO" for the rest of the year! lol

That scene between Spinelli and Jason yesterday was too sweet....I just love em both! 

I am soooooo glad the reveal was not too prolonged. Well done GH! 👍 There are some people out in social media who still don't believe SB is Jason Morgan. I mean I like BM too but come on! Stop being in denial. But now that it's out its gonna get GOOD!!!!! 

No Steve Burton is definitely Jason Morgan. What would be the point in bringing him back if he weren't playing Jason?

I think now Billy Miller has to figure out who he really is and maybe get his memory back. Where is Kevin? Can he help Dru out?

Will Sam stay with Dru or go back to Jason, the love of her life?

I still like Julian with Alexis. I do also like the new doctor too. Choices, choices. lol

Yeah, Spinelli and Jason was so cute. Love when he hugged him and he said "okay, that's enough" lol

Well, this has the makings of a great storyline mystery. We all know that Helena and possibly Faison had the two twins messed with. It just makes sense it was them.

I know, but you know how some fans can be....I think these are major hard core BM fans who are in denial that he is not Jason M.

I forgot who Kevin was for a second....just like Amy's brother who has been MIA. GH likes to have these characters show up for a week and then boom, they gone! 

Sam needs to get out of denial too, her true love will always be stone cold. I don't care what she is telling everyone else, she is so lyin to herself!!!

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I know, but you know how some fans can be....I think these are major hard core BM fans who are in denial that he is not Jason M.

I forgot who Kevin was for a second....just like Amy's brother who has been MIA. GH likes to have these characters show up for a week and then boom, they gone! 

Sam needs to get out of denial too, her true love will always be stone cold. I don't care what she is telling everyone else, she is so lyin to herself!!!

Well, today's show should put everyone's mind at ease about Steve being the real Jason.

I give it a year before Sam and Jason are together again. Now Billy has to find out exactly what life Dru has had and if Oscar is really his son. All these characters are getting like Sonny. Having kids with multiple women. lol

Nell is still lying like the little bitch she is. God, she needs to go.

Monica also needs to let up on Olivia. I saw tomorrow's show and it seems Monica is on Olivia for decorating for Christmas. You can never have enough Christmas decorations around the house!

Honestly, the fans have to realize that once Steve came back to GH he was the one and only Jason. It would make no sense for him to play someone else. Some characters you just have to have the original actor. In Carly's case, I think having Laura as Carly makes you forget all about the other actresses who played her. She's amazing. It's like you could never replace Sonny.

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I think Amy's brother went back to rehab or something. He was only on for a short time.

If they want to have more characters on the canvas, bring back Lucas and Brad. Now if Brad was still working in the lab, Joss could have gotten Oscar's dna testing done quickly without having to send it away. I mean Lucas is her uncle after all.

A year??? I don't think I can wait that long for some Jasam. :blink: I really hope it doesn't take that long...but it sure doesn't help when people like Alexis makes him feel badly about even trying to talk to her let alone get back with her. Geez! She is such a hypocrite at times...we all know she wants Julian who is not your average Joe. 

I agree with you about Carly. Laura made that role all her own and I could not imagine anyone else stepping into it. Just like Sonny. Some characters you just can't replace. You just can't.

Don't get me wrong....I love Lucas and Brad but for some reason GH doesn't see them as even recurring characters at this point and I think we will see Amys brother before we see Lucas on screen again. Sad but true. :/

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

A year??? I don't think I can wait that long for some Jasam. :blink: I really hope it doesn't take that long...but it sure doesn't help when people like Alexis makes him feel badly about even trying to talk to her let alone get back with her. Geez! She is such a hypocrite at times...we all know she wants Julian who is not your average Joe. 

I agree with you about Carly. Laura made that role all her own and I could not imagine anyone else stepping into it. Just like Sonny. Some characters you just can't replace. You just can't.

Don't get me wrong....I love Lucas and Brad but for some reason GH doesn't see them as even recurring characters at this point and I think we will see Amys brother before we see Lucas on screen again. Sad but true. :/

I'm just saying a year. GH likes to build up the drama.

Something happened to Dru today. It's going to be so crazy for Dru and Sam to have a normal life. I wonder if there's a way to get his memories back? I'm sure someone can help him.

Nell is being a Scrooge to Rocco tomorrow and I'm sure she'll pay for it. What a bitch? Did you see how she fooled Joss with that make believe autograph?

I loved how it ended today! First all sweet with Olivia and Monica's hugs and then with that Navy guy saying, "Drew, you are under arrest for desertion!" Wow, can't wait to see what happens next....

And Nell, yeah....that bitch gotta go lol! Poor Joss, what shameful trickery Nell did with that autograph. 

Well, it looks like Nell gets her head handed to her tomorrow from Lulu and Maxie. Can't wait because Michael will be there to witness.

Curtis playing Santa was so cute. I do feel sorry for Julian. His son doesn't know him and Olivia is freaking out about it all.

We saw little Avery today. The twins who play her are just so cute! I hope they don't age her too quickly. She plays so well with everyone.

Poor Dru is in trouble for something he can't remember. Hope he and Sam get through it.

I am so glad that Michael is not believing any of Nell's crap...I swear like everything that comes out for her mouth is a lie! But I loved that Maxie and Lulu busted her! Those girls are awesome. :)

That was way above and beyond how Jason helped Drew today...but he will do whatever Sam needs cause he loves her so. Silent and so sweet. 

I feel sorry for Julian too...he is the father and absolutely has the right to see his own son. Glad he is standing his ground and loved how he jumped in the photo at the last minute haha.

Oh God! Michael will never get rid of Nell now. What a bitch!

So a surprise character was on GH today and shed some light on what didn't happen to Jason. someone is more dangerous than Faison? Oh boy, here we go again.

GH was very emotional today and secrets came out. The whole Jason/Dru drama is going to get a lot more complicated.