AxlsFavoriteRose

General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Pretty sure Sonny contacted Robin and she'll be in PC tomorrow to see "Jason".

Poor Ava. She got ripped today by several characters. I still like her though.

Nell is a real bitch. She is going to destroy lives and she could care less. Michael will never take her back now and he'll be the one to call her out.

Maxie might be pregnant. Pretty sure, she messed up the test today. Not for nothing, but the whole Amy's brother story is annoying me.

Well, Oscar and his mom are having Thanksgiving dinner with Joss's mom and Sonny. Can't wait for this show. Will the Q's have both Jason's at their "pizza" dinner or will Olivia try to break the turkey curse? I hope she does. More Olivia and Ned ,please.

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Pretty sure Sonny contacted Robin and she'll be in PC tomorrow to see "Jason".

Poor Ava. She got ripped today by several characters. I still like her though.

Nell is a real bitch. She is going to destroy lives and she could care less. Michael will never take her back now and he'll be the one to call her out.

Maxie might be pregnant. Pretty sure, she messed up the test today. Not for nothing, but the whole Amy's brother story is annoying me.

Well, Oscar and his mom are having Thanksgiving dinner with Joss's mom and Sonny. Can't wait for this show. Will the Q's have both Jason's at their "pizza" dinner or will Olivia try to break the turkey curse? I hope she does. More Olivia and Ned ,please.

Yeah I heard that Robin was coming back...some people bitch and moan cause she comes and goes but I don't mind. Have always loved Robin!

Yeah that Ava sure takes a lot of heat...she is one tough cookie. No way could I handle all that!

I would be shocked if the Quartermaines didn't order pizza lol. It just always happens that way despite their tries to have a normal Thanksgiving.  😁

Well, it's always nice to see Robin. Kimberly just had her first baby and she's very busy with her directing career. We should all wish her well. I love that she always makes time to come back and visit GH. It was nice to see her and Jason today.

I want to see how long it will take Franco to confess or will Curtis find out the truth first?  Franco will be in big trouble if he continues to keep the secret of who really is Jason? It better be Steve Burton or this will be all a waste of everyone's time. Billy Miller can continue as the brother and hopefully the two will have a relationship one day.

I think Maxie is pregnant, but since Nell broke the whole Man Landers story, she'll probably keep it from Nathan for a bit. Hope she carries this baby to term. I would love to see them have a baby.

Ava looking for a doctor on the internet? lol Come on. If he's doing illegal surgeries I don't think Ava should trust them. I hope she doesn't make her scars worse.

I would love to see Heather try to keep quiet for any length of time. Hope she comes back and helps clear the mystery of the two Jasons.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow! the 3 amazing actresses who play or played Carly. Sonny was a lucky guy!

Yeah I love how GH is so flexible with Robins character and allows her the freedom to come and go. She is such an important character and it was so nice to see her and Jason in those scenes on the bridge!

And um speaking of characters that come and go. Guess who is coming back to GH for a short stint??? Britt aka the Britch! Wonder what story line she will be in...huge surprise there! 

I hope Maxie and Nathan are having a baby too...hopefully a baby that we see more of cause you never see Sam's baby! 

Oh Britt, cool. Dr. O has been on Arrow for some episodes. She's the nanny to Oliver's son. She has another accent on that show.

Maybe she has answers about "Jason". I know Tamara appears on Wednesday. She's also supposed to be linked to Patient 6.

I really hope Nell's plot to take down Man Landers fails. Maxie and Nathan deserve to be happy and Nina too. I hope Valentin gets Nell since she tried to screw with him too. I know this will backfire on Nell especially when Michael finds out what she's trying to do. what a bitch!