General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I saw tomorrow's GH preview and someone returns for a brief visit. It would have been cool if GH didn't show who it was yet. I didn't read anything about this person coming back, but it's nice to see them.

I think the guy working for Sam and Drew is Faison's other son. GH seems to be pointing to it. I wonder if the actor who plays Faison is up for a visit? I know he lives in Europe, but he always said he would love to return to GH anytime.

Tyler Christopher is doing a great job on DOOL. So good to see him back on a show.

Yeah, Julian was very good with Kim. Guess GH is testing the waters.

It would nice to see Michael and Jason bonding again today.

Tomorrow's episode is all about Ava and her surgery. Maura is such a great actress it should be a very good show.

Normally when you have surgery you don't dream. At least I never did, but it's a soap so here we go.

At least it should be more interesting than today's show which felt like an after school special about not having sex when too young lol! I did like Elizabeth's talk with Jake though and really,  really hope he forms a relationship with Jason.

So a guest star? Hmm....and as far as Faison is concerned,  I hope it is the original actor that comes back to play him cause that character you just can not recast! He is unique! :)

I'm glad Tyler is doing well at DOOL.Ingo is doing super well at B&B....nice to see him in a soap again.

Someone else was back today and it was nice to see them.

I still felt bad for Ava. She's right about everyone else having done terrible things too. It's not fair to judge her all the time.

Anyway, I read that Lucas was supposed to be coming back. I hope he and Brad become central characters on GH.

I know the actor who plays Brad will be in the upcoming horror movie, Victor Crowley. He was in all the first 3 movies too. If you like horror movies, check the Hatchet movies out. So crazy gory. The writer/director Adam Green doesn't use CGI. The blood is so over the top and so is the killings. lol

So is Faison really back in PC?

It was cool seeing Kim and Jason playing pool today. Brought back memories of the original Carly meeting Jason for the first time.

I would love to see Sonny and Julian working together again to make Charles Street a better place.

I guess Genie Francis is taking time off from GH since she's planning on visiting Spencer in France due to his skiing accident? Oh well. It would have been fun to see her and Ned go head to head for Mayor.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yes! Anders Cove is coming back as Faison! Let the games begin!

He is?!!! YES!!!!!!! So excited, he is so good at playing evil! Just like Sebastian Roche.:thumbsup:

So speaking of Genie...they bumped her to recurring status...hence why she will be in Paris. Boo GH. 

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

He is?!!! YES!!!!!!! So excited, he is so good at playing evil! Just like Sebastian Roche.:thumbsup:

So speaking of Genie...they bumped her to recurring status...hence why she will be in Paris. Boo GH. 

What? I wonder if it has something to do with her business in Maine or wherever she lives? Well that sucks. That's why Genie left years ago because GH started messing with her contract? Damn I hope the soap papers run a story as to why this has happened?

On 1/21/2018 at 10:26 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

What? I wonder if it has something to do with her business in Maine or wherever she lives? Well that sucks. That's why Genie left years ago because GH started messing with her contract? Damn I hope the soap papers run a story as to why this has happened?

So it came out today...her agent said Genie had no intentions of leaving the show but the producer nixed her contract reducing her to just recurring status....which we all know is basically a death sentence in the soap world. So yeah that is sad and there are many upset fans speaking up for her and trying to get petitions going. 

But at least this pic brought a smile to my face.

I love those twins that play Avery. I hope they don't age her too fast.

Faison was back and crazier than ever! lol Too bad Tony Geary's Luke couldn't come back for a bit and help Anna take him down. I would love to see Robert and Frisco back too.

I posted on Genie's twitter about how sorry I am that she's been bumped. It's not fair at all. I also tweeted to the producer how much a mistake this is. Now Alexis is running for Mayor. Really? Now we probably won't see Kevin anymore either. This sucks. I also told him that both Lucas and Brad should be brought back too.

It seems sooner or later every Producer screws with GH and makes a mess of things and fans get upset and usually that means it's time to replace the producer. Unless Genie has some family things to take care of, I can't see why she has been bumped. This sucks.

Sam marrying Drew is a huge mistake. With Steve Burton being Jason, I don't care how much Sam thinks she's changed, Jason is the one true love for her.

14 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

So it came out today...her agent said Genie had no intentions of leaving the show but the producer nixed her contract reducing her to just recurring status....which we all know is basically a death sentence in the soap world. So yeah that is sad and there are many upset fans speaking up for her and trying to get petitions going. 

But at least this pic brought a smile to my face.

Yeah, I think it's time for GH to get a producer who realizes how important Genie's character is to the show. This screws with Kevin's character too.

I know Faison is the big story right now, but Laura running for Mayor would have been awesome. Now I love Nancy Grahn's Alexis, but come on? Give other female characters a chance.

Yeah those twins are pretty cute, wish they were on screen more. Even with everything that Ava has done I feel badly for her that she has been cut out Avery's life. Sad situation. :(

Seeing crazy as hell Faison was awesome!!!! Loved it, cant wait for more scenes. Wonder how long he will be in GH. Hopefully longer than Britt.

That's awesome that you tweeted Genie, the fans have her back all the way. Hope GH feels the pressure....not cool of them to demote her like that. 

Oh and it was so nice not to see Molly arguing and putting down Julian for a change, she can be downright mean to him.

Now I heard Genie Francis is leaving GH again.

I can't believe this producer is doing the same things other producers have done to her. I can't imagine her ever wanting to come back ever again. This sucks. I don't understand what is wrong with GH?

Yeah, Faison was even crazier today. Finn is caught up in the drama now.

I still say Peter August is Faison's other son. I love Anders Cove but honestly, I hope Jason kills him this time.

Well, in today's show, it seems to me that Peter aka Henrick, is Faison's other son. When you watch the episode listen carefully to what Faison says to Peter.

I really hope Maxie's baby will be okay after today. Yeah, Faison is everywhere, yet the cops can't get him.

also why didn't anyone put a guard on Anna since Faison's obsession with her would make her his first stop. lol

I think Jason will save the day like always.

Poor Kiki and Dillion are over because GH chose to fire Robert too. I wouldn't be surprised if Kiki leaves GH next. Poor Kevin won't be on for long either.

Lucas is on GH tomorrow. Not sure for how long and I hope he doesn't get caught in the line of fire. How sucky would that be since we never see him?

I bet that guy is his son too, cause who else could it be?

I would be soooo scared if I were Maxie, poor thing! and when Dante realizes that Lulu is missing, the whole squad will be looking for Faison! If they aren't already!

Yeah, GH fired Dillon awhile back...remember reading bout it. I just hope, hope, hope that Kiki does NOT get with Griffin. Ugh....and they keep hugging, please GH don't do that to Ava!!

Faison shoots Nathan and then Jason shoots Faison. Both are in GH's emergency rooms getting worked on. Both need Type O blood and both need surgery. Who will the doctors save?

Now I know for sure that Peter August is Faison's other son. I wonder if he's as bad as his dad? He must know what happened to Jason and Drew. Should be interesting to find out.

Loved the flashbacks with Anna and Faison. He and she were so young when they first appeared on GH.

Lulu must have found the hidden tunnel because I'm sure they weren't in the barn when Dante marched in. Spencer left her a clue.

Loved seeing Lucas. Was happy he wasn't shot and killed. Now that he and Brad want to adopt a baby this would be a great storyline for GH to explore further. I wonder if they will do it otherwise what a waste of Lucas talking about it to Bobbie and Carly. He also needs to tell Sam since she's his sister too.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:49 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I bet that guy is his son too, cause who else could it be?

I would be soooo scared if I were Maxie, poor thing! and when Dante realizes that Lulu is missing, the whole squad will be looking for Faison! If they aren't already!

Yeah, GH fired Dillon awhile back...remember reading bout it. I just hope, hope, hope that Kiki does NOT get with Griffin. Ugh....and they keep hugging, please GH don't do that to Ava!!

Well, GH already did that with Morgan and Kiki and Ava, but that would make Ava turn to the dark side again. lol

There's not enough men to couple up on GH. I still can't believe GH let Genie Francis go. I hope Tony Geary never comes back. GH is not good with their veterans. That's why the Young and the Restless is so popular, they have always respected their veteran actors and given them front burner storylines with the new younger actors. GH should learn from that show.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Faison shoots Nathan and then Jason shoots Faison. Both are in GH's emergency rooms getting worked on. Both need Type O blood and both need surgery. Who will the doctors save?

Now I know for sure that Peter August is Faison's other son. I wonder if he's as bad as his dad? He must know what happened to Jason and Drew. Should be interesting to find out.

Loved the flashbacks with Anna and Faison. He and she were so young when they first appeared on GH.

Lulu must have found the hidden tunnel because I'm sure they weren't in the barn when Dante marched in. Spencer left her a clue.

Loved seeing Lucas. Was happy he wasn't shot and killed. Now that he and Brad want to adopt a baby this would be a great storyline for GH to explore further. I wonder if they will do it otherwise what a waste of Lucas talking about it to Bobbie and Carly. He also needs to tell Sam since she's his sister too.

Well, GH already did that with Morgan and Kiki and Ava, but that would make Ava turn to the dark side again. lol

There's not enough men to couple up on GH. I still can't believe GH let Genie Francis go. I hope Tony Geary never comes back. GH is not good with their veterans. That's why the Young and the Restless is so popular, they have always respected their veteran actors and given them front burner storylines with the new younger actors. GH should learn from that show.

You are right about Y&R. Actually B&B isn't too bad about how they treat their veteran actors either....but yeah on Y&R...Victor, Jack, etc are still front and center and there have never been any inklings of them leaving or not having a storyline. Shame GH shame!

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

You are right about Y&R. Actually B&B isn't too bad about how they treat their veteran actors either....but yeah on Y&R...Victor, Jack, etc are still front and center and there have never been any inklings of them leaving or not having a storyline. Shame GH shame!

I know I used to watch Y&R years ago and when I see the ads for it I can see all the core actors are still there except for the ones who have passed away. GH should learn from them. Keeping your core families is important for the newer and younger characters to learn from. Losing Genie again is just terrible.

The Q's and the Spencers are both core families on GH, but now it seems you rarely see them anymore. It was good to see Bobbie and Lucas again, but how long will that last. Showing their story about adopting a baby and how hard the process is would make a great storyline that would involve Brad, Lucas, Bobbie, Sam and Carly too. I think it's a story of today where gay couples want to adopt babies, so it would make a cool storyline. I doubt GH will follow up. They don't ever seem to explore other characters as much as the same ones. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing Sonny and Jason, but it's important to show other character development too. Lucas also has type 1 diabetes. Show how hard that is to control and deal with like they did with robin's hiv. These are storylines that are important to people.

I do love Anna and Faison stories, but a little reality would be good from time to time. And will we see more of Felicia and Mac now that Maxie is pregnant and they are going to be grandparents. We all know how important Grandparents to their grandkids. My mom and dad see and take care of my daughter everyday while I work. it's a part of so many lives now.

I love GH and have been watching it for so long, my mom too, so honestly, they need to step up and do better.

It was really nice seeing Lucas after all this time, but when you don't see a character for so long and then bam they are in some scenes, it's a bit weird for me. GH needs to work on their continuity! I do like the baby storyline but hope they stick with it and not just bring it up again in 2 months. But this is GH we are talking about! 😐

I did like Fridays episode...the flashback scenes of Anna and Faison were very cool to see. I didn't watch GH back then so had no idea Faison actually had brown pretty good looking hair lol! 

And Jason was stone cold at his best when he took that shot....so calm and assured no matter how tense the situation. Great scene! 

But when Nathan was shot was super sad...I read that the actor who plays him is leaving. Man I hope that this is some ugly rumor! I love Nathan and want him and Maxie to live a happy life with their baby. 💜 I don't need the Nell and Michael baby drama. Although she does play crazy manipulator well haha.

Damn GH is losing another good actor.

My soap papers said a beloved character is dying this week on GH and it probably is Nathan. How sad for Maxie to be pregnant and lose her husband. This really sucks.

I don't know why GH doesn't replace lead characters anymore. The other soaps do it all the time and it works out. Nathan leaving will leave so many characters without a storyline now.

If GH keeps this up, ABC might just cancel it and save themselves from losing more fans and lots of money.

Well, my soap papers said a beloved character dies this week. I think it will be Nathan, but who knows? Maybe he'll have to go to a special clinic to get better.

If Ryan isn't leaving for good GH should replace him so Maxie will have a temporary husband for a while.

I know a lot of the younger actors leave to pursue other projects and that's great, but then it leaves so many characters out of a storyline, so just replace them.

GH replaced many characters in the past, so what's the big deal? Look at Carly. I never thought that character could be better but I think Laura is the best Carly GH has ever had.

I also read that once Faison is gone, Henrick aka Peter August will take over being a villain. Here we go again.

I really don't want Nathan to die....I may be ok why a different temporary actor. Like when Maxie was replaced with a temp herself. It's temporary so why not? Aa long as Mr.Peavey comes back! :)

I can see Peter playing a villain well...GH always needs a good villain! But this Drew twist in all of this is very very interesting. Which is good because right now his character is a tad boring. 

Well, GH has killed off Nathan and another character dies tomorrow. burning a lot of bridges today.

Nathan's death was so sad. So many characters effected by his death. It was such a sad day. amazing performances by Maxie, Nina and even Dante.

Yeah, Peter August shows his true colors today. Too bad only his dad Faison was witness to it. He has his own plans for the people of PC especially Jason and Drew. Maybe it will bring them closer together or not?

Anyway, I guess Nathan's death could be faked to hide from Faison and his crazy brother. After all it is GH, but who knows? Yeah, Maxie was replaced for a long time, so why not Nathan. I know when a central character dies, it does make for great drama, but then so many characters are left to mourn and go on without them. This will effect many characters for a long time to come. I also think Maxie will blame Lulu too. It will also make Dante and Lulu's marriage strained too. Like I said big drama ahead.