General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Carly needs to put a camera in her office or at least a mic to hear if anyone breaks into her office.

I can't believe Carly doesn't think of Nell doing the gas lighting of her.

I do feel sorry for Drew, but honestly, anyone who's watched GH knows how much Jason and Sam love each other and belong together.

So sorry for Sonny today. He and Andre had a good talk, but it was sad to know he can't help Mike with his disease.

I do hope Betsy clears up what happened to Drew and Franco, so they can move on from it.

Ned is making a good mayor. I think he realizes how to fix PC.

I think Kim and Julian are cute together.

Kim and Julian...well that was a little quick! That is one way to get over Alexis lol but I do agree...they are pretty cute together. One attractive couple they make.

Awww Sonny. It's just the beginning to dealing with this horrendous disease that robs you of everything in the end. Just so sad. But Mike has his family surrounding him to help him day by day and that is the very best you can ask for.

I can't believe Carly hasn't even thought of Nelle! Hellooooooo Carly, you are smarter than this! Wake up woman! :facepalm:

Well, today Drew and Jason went at it.

I feel so bad for Sam. Curtis is the man! Stepping up to help our Drew while understanding what Sam is going through.

Can't wait for Robert to come back. I heard Emma is also coming back.

No definite word on Genie Francis returning, but I really hope it's soon.

I really hope Betsy tells Franco what really happened with him and Drew. I hate when they just take too long to tell the truth.

I read in the ABC soap paper that maybe Lucky would come back for a visit now that Nashville has been cancelled. I doubt it, but I wish Jonathan all the luck. He's such a gifted actor.

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, today Drew and Jason went at it.

I feel so bad for Sam. Curtis is the man! Stepping up to help our Drew while understanding what Sam is going through.

Can't wait for Robert to come back. I heard Emma is also coming back.

No definite word on Genie Francis returning, but I really hope it's soon.

I really hope Betsy tells Franco what really happened with him and Drew. I hate when they just take too long to tell the truth.

I read in the ABC soap paper that maybe Lucky would come back for a visit now that Nashville has been cancelled. I doubt it, but I wish Jonathan all the luck. He's such a gifted actor.

I know right??!!! Both of em got some good punches in...oh Sam oh Sam, wacha gonna do now girl????

I like Curtis...he's a stand-up guy.  Oh Emma's coming back?? Nice. Sweet girl. It seems like forever since I have seen Robert on GH or Y&R. Soaps should use him more often! That voice! :)

I can't imagine Jonathan as Lucky for I preferred Greg as him instead. Is he still on Days???

Yes, Greg is playing Eric Brady on Days. He's also with Jennifer Horton now.

Well, I doubt Jonathan would do more than a few days. He's a wonderful actor.

Yeah, Sam is going to have to make a big decision, but come on, Jason is the one for her.

I really hope that Franco's mother tells him the truth or he and Liz are done for now.

OMG! that Dr. killed Kiki.  that's a no no. What is up with him?

I think Griffin will realize that Peter is Faison's son. I do like Peter and Maxie together. He's really being a good friend to her. I hope he turns out to be a good guy.

Actually Drew looked worse than Jason did. lol

You mean kissed? That doc better NOT end up killing Kiki.....the sick freak that he is. In such a powerful position taking advantage of nurses like that. YUCK.

There is no other person for Sam, than Jason... none. Sorry Drew, it ain't you and Kim is with Julian now it seems, so I wonder who they will pair him with now? I mean if GH puts Jasam back together which I am sure they will! 

Yeah Griffin will put two and tow together any day or week now, he is a smart doc! and I do like Peter and Maxie together, just hope he does not hurt her in the end and is being sincere, at least with her.

Yeah, I meant kissing her. That happened on Wednesday. I don't understand if he is stupid because the doctor should know you can't do that.

Today's GH episode was so good. Sonny did something to help Mike with his memory and GH showed wonderful clips from previous shows for all the characters who have been a part of GH for a long time. It was both wonderful and sad. I can't believe how long I have been watching GH and how long my mom has watched it too.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:14 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I LOVE when they show old clips like that....that was so great to see! Wish they did that more often. 

Really glad that Dante and Sonny are able to have the relaionship that they do now, despite what happened.

I couldn't believe seeing Luke without the perm.

I was hoping Tony and Jane would show up, but I guess not. It was a shame that Laura and Robert weren't there yet.  It was nice to see Jason with Monica.

Yeah, I love seeing old clips. 55 years. Wow, my mom has been watching GH for about 50 years or so. She would come home from high school and watch One life to live, GH and Dark Shadows.

It was a feel good episode yesterday.

I do hope Griffin tells Anna that Peter is her son. She needs to know before Jason or there may be trouble.

I don't think Genie is coming back....I just read this. and then I read they fired "Scotty!" all the veterans they are getting rid of it seems....man. Not cool GH. :/

Over the last few weeks there was hope Francis was returning to the show because she had a public lunch with executive producer Frank Valentini. After I received emails about this I called Francis’s agent, who told me in fact there was no offer and there are no deals. Francis, meantime, has been posting photos from a trip to Paris. Living well is the best revenge.

Edited by marlingrl03

Well, if GH is doing that again, it sucks.

That is why I think the Young and the Restless has been on top for years because it has most of it's veterans still on the show and in front burner storylines.

GH should take a page from their book.

Well, I will be sorry if Genie doesn't come back and Kin is Franco's dad and an important character to the show.

Why bring Robert back if he won't get any air time either? Stupid. I'm getting fed up with GH now. Maybe it's time to get another producer who respects the characters.

Watched yesterday's episode...wow that last scene when Griffin was like basically, I know you are Heinrich Faision. BOOM!

Cant wait to see today's episode.

I felt very badly for Nina, poor thing was soooo very hurt. I hope Maxie doesn't try to cut her out of her life. I know that Peter is there for her but still.....

Nina has been nothing but supportive and I don't feel she is smothering Maxie. Peter is the one who is there by her side like every second.

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Watched yesterday's episode...wow that last scene when Griffin was like basically, I know you are Heinrich Faision. BOOM!

Cant wait to see today's episode.

I felt very badly for Nina, poor thing was soooo very hurt. I hope Maxie doesn't try to cut her out of her life. I know that Peter is there for her but still.....

Nina has been nothing but supportive and I don't feel she is smothering Maxie. Peter is the one who is there by her side like every second.

Yeah, I think Maxie is just putting all her feelings with Peter, but when she finds out who he really is, the shit will hit the fan.

Maxie needs her family around her, but instead she's pushing them away. It is a mistake. Everyone who loved Nathan is feeling the same sadness and Maxie should be with them.

Anna figured out that Henrich is out to get his mother now. She and Jason were talking about the book today.

That Jim Harvey is crazy. Franco remembered something today and Jim is trying to get to Betsy. I hope they catch him.

I wonder why Finn hates Chase so much. If it's because his father remarried and had a kid, get over it. Having family is a good thing.

Mike had both a good day and a bad day today. It was heartbreaking for him, sonny and Michael.

Nell is still trying to make Carly crazy. She better wise up fast.

I guess there won't be a Nurse's ball this year? Well, that really sucks!

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More to say

Wow....that doc and Kiki today. He sure knows how to spin things around and not own up or apologize for kissing her...but instead blame her for sending mixed signals.  That guy is something else! :max:

That Harvey is a creep...can't wait to find out what all he really did to freak out Betsy and Franco so badly. They need to stop dragging it though. Come on already. 

Okay, got SOW today and Frank the producer said there will be a Nurse's ball and of course Lucy will host it.

Nothing about Genie Francis coming back or Kin being let go. Guess Frank was avoiding the harder questions or it was before he did those things.

I also have to watch GH later on tonight as I was out shopping today. lol

I just hope that someone stops Jim Harvey from hurting Liz. Maybe Drew will use his Seal skills to take him down. I don't want Liz being held hostage. I hate when that happens.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hope you are having a good weekend!

Watched Friday's episode....I am still SO done with Nelle and her "scare tactics." I feel like yelling at Carly, come on woman! How can you not guess who is trying to mess w/ya?!

Glad to hear there will be a Nurse's ball...doesn't make up for the fact that GH fired two veterans...but it's something I guess. 

I loved how Franco came to save the day with Liz and Jake but now where are those two? Hope he does not get hurt. :/

I know I was screaming for Franco to go after Jim and when he did it was awesome.

Unfortunately, now he seems to be locked in the trunk. I really hope Drew finds him and kicks Jim's ass.

Watching Drew's face when Betsy was telling him what must have happened when he and Franco were little was heartbreaking. I can figure out what she was telling Drew. More hurdles to get over, but maybe it will help him with his relationship with Franco.

I really hope Liz forgives him after this incident and realizes that life is too short and shit happens and you could lose who you love in a minute.

yeah, the whole noises and lights flashing in Carly's house was dumb. I mean, Nell is what 6 months pregnant and she goes around pulling stuff like this. Also if Morgan's ghost could come back, why should Carly be afraid of him. I would love seeing a dead love one come back even for a little bit.

I do like Kim and Julian together, but I love him with Alexis. Anna better wise up and make up with Finn. It's too painful to watch them interact when you know they care about each other.

I hope Peter doesn't decide to do something to Griffin to keep him quiet. You never know what he might do to keep his secret. I also wonder did Ava really know what that DNA report meant?

That doctor is obsessed with Kiki and this is going to be trouble. How many doctors have been crazy and worked in GH all these years? Don't they do a good job at checking backgrounds? lol

OMG! GH was so good today! Loved the ending!

On Days of our Lives, this whole Abby having multiple personalities is getting old. Poor Gabi has been sentenced to prison for a murder that she didn't commit and no one realizes that Abby is not Abby. Marlena knows but unfortunately she's going to be in trouble by tomorrow. I hope DOOL ends this soon before Gabi gets hurt in jail while awaiting her sentencing. It's too much.

Holy cow! What a dramatic intense ending....we need some Emmy nominations from that last scene. Both guys who play Franco and Harvey killed it! Never imagined that the big secret was that Harvey was a pedophile. Sad. :( Thank goodness Drew stepped in to save the day.

It's like it sweeps week or something cause Y&R has also had some intense storylines. I'm liking it.

Okay, yesterday's episode was interrupted by the news with that Facebook guy, so I missed the last 7 minutes.

Did Franco tell Liz how Harvey molested him and how Betsy sent Drew away to protect him?

Now Franco is so upset he's afraid to move back with Liz and her boys.

I'm hoping for Franco and Drew to become friends. I think they both need it. I'm sure they are all thinking if Harvey weren't in their lives how close they would have become and how both their lives would have changed for the better. But since it's GH and none of this really happened we'll never know.

I'm still confused as to how Valentin became involved with Peter (Henrick) Was he the one who gave him back to Faison because if he is, Anna finds out she will definitely kill him over it.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:44 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Holy cow! What a dramatic intense ending....we need some Emmy nominations from that last scene. Both guys who play Franco and Harvey killed it! Never imagined that the big secret was that Harvey was a pedophile. Sad. :( Thank goodness Drew stepped in to save the day.

It's like it sweeps week or something cause Y&R has also had some intense storylines. I'm liking it.

I was guessing Harvey molested Franco, but I thought maybe Drew too. It's such an important issue so GH did well with telling it.

Well, the Daytime emmys will only be online. I don't understand why no cable channel will air this show? Still daytime gets no respect.

Robert Scopio arrives on Friday.

My God, did you see Emma? She is almost grown up and so pretty. She's almost as tall as Anna.

Yeah, DOOL has the multiple personalities storyline going on too. Also poor Gabi has been framed for a murder she didn't commit. Hope is divorcing Rafe. Can't stand Hope these days, she thinks she's so damn right about everything.

Chad is so stupid he has no idea how sick his wife really is. Poor Marlena is being held in a cave because she knows about Abby, Gabby and Dr. Laura. I hope this storyline doesn't go on too much longer, I want it done already. lol

Days has a habit of doing storylines that go on forever.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More to say

Wonderful sweet scenes between Franco and Elizabeth today....I was sad at first when he said he wasn't coming home but glad that he changed his mind. He can begin to heal at home with his family. 

I think Drew and Franco can become friends....they both did something to save the other. That is huge and not likely to be forgotten. Will be nice to see how their relationship evolves.

I remember when the Emmys were on TV....many many moons ago and it's a shame they aren't still. :/ 

Robert is on Friday. Yay! Wonder if he will be with Jason, Anna and Emma?  in Switzerland.  And wow she has become quite the tall preteen! That's what happens when they aren't on screen...they come back aged 5 years haha. Wellllll except for Elizabeth's kids who NEVER age. 

I was also happy to see Nina and Maxie work things out. Nina always rocks her scenes.. .she is the best crier lol!

Yeah, and Ava was telling Nell to let up on Carly, but then Carly put off giving Avery to her, so that sucks. I don't know why Ava couldn't just pick up Avery at Sonny's house. I really hope Mike doesn't talk about that body dump again. I don't want to go back to the time when Sonny was a low level killer. What would be the point? Unless Maurice is leaving GH, you know he'll never get arrested.

Yeah, maybe Robert will join Anna and Jason. I can't wait to see these two working together.

Okay, so on today's episode Lulu got texts messages from Henrick. Is Peter doing this and why? He's playing with fire.

I thought Michael and Maxie were so cute today. Wait until you see it.