General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I mean Ava's burns should have been way worse than they are. Also if her body was burned a lot why is she wearing clothes and I don't see any other bandages. GH dropped the ball on that one too.

If Valentin did take Spencer, he's a real bastard. Is someone framing him? Who cares? Someone needs to find Spencer asap.

I guess once Julian goes to trial that will be the end of his character, which will suck.

Good to see Monica again. Where the hell is Lucas and Brad? GH always does this to their gay characters. I'm surprised that there are many more African American actors on the show who have major storylines. GH has been behind in hiring minorities and having gay characters have important storylines.

Also give Dr. Griffin a storyline or he'll be the next actor to go. He's a waste of talent.

I don't think Valentin took Spencer, just seems way too easy and obvious. I certainly didn't want him arrested yet again. Geez!

Today when Julian was on all I kept thinking was how he is most likely leaving. :(

And yeah, GH is awful about giving all the guys like Lucas and Brad and Dr.G good air time. I mean do we really need that stupid Manlanders story over those 3 guys just mentioned?? NO.

Bad new and more bad news.

General Hospital and Days of our lives both were pre-empted today because of the OJ parole hearing, which he was granted.

This man murdered two innocent people, yet no one has to balls to say it except for the families of those he killed and Howard Stern.

What a joke! The prison he's in is like a country club. Everyone loves him in there and he's top dog. What a joke?

The American prison system is a big joke too except for the poor people who can't afford fancy lawyers to get them out.

It makes me sick!

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I don't think Valentin took Spencer, just seems way too easy and obvious. I certainly didn't want him arrested yet again. Geez!

Today when Julian was on all I kept thinking was how he is most likely leaving. :(

And yeah, GH is awful about giving all the guys like Lucas and Brad and Dr.G good air time. I mean do we really need that stupid Manlanders story over those 3 guys just mentioned?? NO.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about how Julian and Alexis don't have a chance now that William is gone. So many good characters leave because of contract disputes.

This is why The young and the restless is the number one soap because it still has it's hard core characters who have been on for a long time and they still get amazing storylines.

GH needs to understand this too.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Bad new and more bad news.

General Hospital and Days of our lives both were pre-empted today because of the OJ parole hearing, which he was granted.

This man murdered two innocent people, yet no one has to balls to say it except for the families of those he killed and Howard Stern.

What a joke! The prison he's in is like a country club. Everyone loves him in there and he's top dog. What a joke?

The American prison system is a big joke too except for the poor people who can't afford fancy lawyers to get them out.

It makes me sick!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about how Julian and Alexis don't have a chance now that William is gone. So many good characters leave because of contract disputes.

This is why The young and the restless is the number one soap because it still has it's hard core characters who have been on for a long time and they still get amazing storylines.

GH needs to understand this too.

B&B too is pretty stable actor wise, but they do tend to focus heavy on certain couples for long periods of time...

i tried Y&R off and on for years. i watched while waiting for the OJ verdict ( TOTALL bs IMO ) but i saw the guy who played Bud on Married With Childred and omg he looks like Martin Short now! the thing i don't watch it now because most of the characters annoy the heck out of me. and how many times are they gonna reunite then break up Nikki and Victor??

i didn't pay much attention to GH today...too sad about Chester Bennington :( RIP...

Glad On Demand had yesterday's GH so I was able to watch it before todays show.

Finn and Hayden getting their own place and preparing for the baby makes me sad because she is leaving the show.

Ava is amazing with her scenes. Sam better find out why she's hating on Sonny. She's really annoying me.

Where is Spencer and why would anyone take this little boy?

Jason is on the case, so God help Valentin, but I'm still not sure he's the one who took Spencer.

I think Maxie might be coming back next week or in two weeks. I hope soon.

Is Julian gone already? not sure yet. That sucks too.

The way they keep talking about Nick, it makes me think maybe his character will return. If they can't get Tyler, the actor who took his place was very good. This character has been replaced before for years, so GH do it again. Laura was a mother tiger today. She was amazing.

Carly and Joss talking about boys was funny. Carly admitted if Jos is like her, God help them all! lol

20 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i tried Y&R off and on for years. i watched while waiting for the OJ verdict ( TOTALL bs IMO ) but i saw the guy who played Bud on Married With Childred and omg he looks like Martin Short now! the thing i don't watch it now because most of the characters annoy the heck out of me. and how many times are they gonna reunite then break up Nikki and Victor??

i didn't pay much attention to GH today...too sad about Chester Bennington :( RIP...

My mom used to watch all the soaps back when we first moved to Texas. She was home alone and got used to watching a lot of tv until she went back to work.

Yeah, I too keep thinking about Chester. it makes me so sad. My mom too. She met Chester a long time ago with me and he was so full of energy and so cool. He was also one of my all time favorite singers and I just feel so sad

• Like 1

wow your mom met him. that is awesome. he had such amazing talent and i could so relate to the lyrics, even though at the time i had no idea what he'd been through. this one hurts a lot :( 

GH today was good. i don't recall Sam and Ava ever having one on one scenes before but they were great. both of them are terrific actresses in my book. 

i don't even want to talk about Carly and Bobbie talking about how Josselyn's behavior needed to be dealt with and then Joss walks in and has that whole melt down. now Carly is going to let her get her way and somehow it will break Carly and Sonny up for the millionth time :facepalm:

yeah that sucks about Rebecca Budhig leaving. wonder who Finn's next love interest will be? i just hope it isn't Sam...yeah they were great together on Port Charles but Sam and the Billy Miller version of Jason are just awesome together.

On 7/21/2017 at 1:33 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

wow your mom met him. that is awesome. he had such amazing talent and i could so relate to the lyrics, even though at the time i had no idea what he'd been through. this one hurts a lot :( 

GH today was good. i don't recall Sam and Ava ever having one on one scenes before but they were great. both of them are terrific actresses in my book. 

i don't even want to talk about Carly and Bobbie talking about how Josselyn's behavior needed to be dealt with and then Joss walks in and has that whole melt down. now Carly is going to let her get her way and somehow it will break Carly and Sonny up for the millionth time :facepalm:

yeah that sucks about Rebecca Budhig leaving. wonder who Finn's next love interest will be? i just hope it isn't Sam...yeah they were great together on Port Charles but Sam and the Billy Miller version of Jason are just awesome together.

Where the heck is Franco? Maybe he is in contract negotiations too? for at this point I would not be too surprised by that. If he leaves maybe Finn and Elizabeth can be a couple? 

I also really liked the Ava and Sam scenes....nice to see Sam acting normally lol!

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 1

It's so obvious that Steve Burton will be back as Jason.

I just hope Billy Miller stays on GH and they give him an equally good part. He's such a good actor.

I do like when original actors come back to a soap, but sometimes it causes problems when the character has already been replaced. I guess no one's job is safe these days.

Yeah, years ago both my mom and I joined the Linkin Park fan club and we were picked to meet them.  The whole band was there and they signed their autographs. I have a Linkin Park tattoo on my right shoulder and got to show Chester. He gave me a high five. He was the most animated of the group. Brad did smile at my mom too.

I met him a few years after when LP came back to their project revolution concert.

Still hurts to know Chester is gone. Been playing LP songs for days now. The songs take on a whole new meaning now. I guess even singing about his past didn't make Chester feel any better. So sad.

36 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Where the heck is Silas? Maybe he is in contract negotiations too? for at this point I would not be too surprised by that. If he leaves maybe Finn and Elizabeth can be a couple? 

I also really liked the Ava and Sam scenes....nice to see Sam acting normally lol!

Silas was murdered by Nina's mother. Michael Easton is now Finn.

Was that the last we'll see of Julian now? Well that sucks.

I do hope they find Spencer before next summer when he returns to GH. And please don't shoot Sonny again. I can't take it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh wait...I didn't mean Silas, whoops..Franco!

i think in the summer some of the actors get time off. this Steve Burton return is gonna bomb IMO. i like when most originals return but i never saw the "great chemistry" with SB and KM. Billy Miller and Kelly just sizzle. let Liz have SB but keep Kelly and Billy together. maybe she will see the "real" Jason and his "Stone Cold" persona and monotone and limited speaking and realize Billy is the better option :P

Sonny shot again! OMG, how many does this make?

At least Spencer got away from his kidnapper.

Sam is totally annoying me. What the hell is wrong with her? A brain tumor or what? Find out and fix her.

I love Nina's hair. it's so shiny.

Don't know why, but Liz is supposed to get kidnapped this week. I think it's a case of mistaken identity because I think they will be after Hayden and get Liz mixed up. Dr. O's revenge plan sucks. I hope it ends before it begins.

Max is the new Don of the mob? I love Max, but Sonny will be back. He won't be able to give up that power for long.

Maybe this will all change when the real Jason comes back.

Thanks for letting us see Maxie for like one minute. Kirsten looked wonderful. HOpe she's back full time soon. She is very much missed. Loved seeing Mac and Felicia again. More of them, please.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:02 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i think in the summer some of the actors get time off. this Steve Burton return is gonna bomb IMO. i like when most originals return but i never saw the "great chemistry" with SB and KM. Billy Miller and Kelly just sizzle. let Liz have SB but keep Kelly and Billy together. maybe she will see the "real" Jason and his "Stone Cold" persona and monotone and limited speaking and realize Billy is the better option :P

Anna is taking time off. She won't be back until the fall.

Not sure when SB will be back. I'm sure he'll make a huge entrance. Sure he will be the real Jason too. Billy Miller better stay on the show and get a cool character. Where the hell is Franco (Roger) these days.

If they keep mentioning Nick, I wish he would come back to the show.

What illness would cause Sam to see things? This better be good.

Sam probably does have a brain tumor or something. i love her but when she shot Sonny....no one shoots my mob man :P

do they ever even show Max anymore??

yeah i love Kirsten Storm...was that it though? is she coming back??

i thought Oscar was kind of a cute, nice kid talking to Carly as he did. and the flowers he brought was so sweet.

7 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Sam probably does have a brain tumor or something. i love her but when she shot Sonny....no one shoots my mob man :P

do they ever even show Max anymore??

yeah i love Kirsten Storm...was that it though? is she coming back??

i thought Oscar was kind of a cute, nice kid talking to Carly as he did. and the flowers he brought was so sweet.

I so did not like that scene of her shooting Sonny...really not into this story line! 

And the Kristen thing...well I am confused as hell cause I thought she was coming back for a while. Not a few days. Maybe the story will change but nothing in her IG posts made it sound like the GH thing was temporary. I don't get it. :shrugs:

I am glad Roger resigned. ..maybe his new contract said before coming back he gets a long ass vacation?! :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I so did not like that scene of her shooting Sonny...really not into this story line! 

And the Kristen thing...well I am confused as hell cause I thought she was coming back for a while. Not a few days. Maybe the story will change but nothing in her IG posts made it sound like the GH thing was temporary. I don't get it. :shrugs:

I am glad Roger resigned. ..maybe his new contract said before coming back he gets a long ass vacation?! :lol:

Hope so, because now GH is losing William (Julian) because he couldn't come to an agreement with GH. What is wrong with this soap? Keep this amazing actors on the show Stop losing them.

Ava needs her brother and what about Alexis? I wanted Julian and Alexis back together. Now that Sam is losing it, she will need both her parents. Who is watching those kids?

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Roger being on vacay gives me a vacation! :P

watching GH now...ugh, they are cutting in with a weather alert. we have had bad thunderstorms, now they say hail and 60 mph wind...i did NOT sign up for this :lol:

Oh boy, Sam has a Monster inside her brain. Gross. Little Scout might have it too. How did Sam get this? Is it something Olivia did? Poor Sonny is still down in the hole. I hope he gets rescued soon, because I hate if he's there too long.

Oh, tomorrow showed Julian and Scotty getting ready for his trial. Since GH couldn't come to any contract agreement with William, will he go to jail?

Everytime I see Finn and Hayden I feel bad now because GH fired her. That stinks.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Roger being on vacay gives me a vacation! :P

watching GH now...ugh, they are cutting in with a weather alert. we have had bad thunderstorms, now they say hail and 60 mph wind...i did NOT sign up for this :lol:

God the news always interrupts in Dallas too for their crazy weather. Thank goodness GH is on ON DEMAND. I don't like watching my soaps on my computer because you can't speed up the commercials. Sounds like you get crazy weather too. Texas weather has no spring and no fall. Sometimes not even a winter. I hate the heat. One day I have to get out of here!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh boy, Sam has a Monster inside her brain. Gross. Little Scout might have it too. How did Sam get this? Is it something Olivia did? Poor Sonny is still down in the hole. I hope he gets rescued soon, because I hate if he's there too long.

Oh, tomorrow showed Julian and Scotty getting ready for his trial. Since GH couldn't come to any contract agreement with William, will he go to jail?

Everytime I see Finn and Hayden I feel bad now because GH fired her. That stinks.

God the news always interrupts in Dallas too for their crazy weather. Thank goodness GH is on ON DEMAND. I don't like watching my soaps on my computer because you can't speed up the commercials. Sounds like you get crazy weather too. Texas weather has no spring and no fall. Sometimes not even a winter. I hate the heat. One day I have to get out of here!

girl i am FROM Texas! grew up in Ft. Worth :P then to Cali ( when my dad got transferred :( ) now in Reno, NV and summer is usually not this crazy but it has been known to snow as late as July and as early as September ( think Donner Party :wacko: )

but it is now hot and humid like Ft. Worth and i am so not used to it. they always say the weather here is a "dry" heat...well not always! lucky for me i have been able to swim the last few days :)

i just read about toxoplasmosis....scary!

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I am stressing about the TX heat...cause I am flying down from AK for the 9/8 show in San Antonio and can't stay out in the sun too long or I will melt lol. So I need to get to the dome early enough so I don't have to stand in line for hours! Just trying out to figure when exactly now should I get there.

As far as GH I watch it on ABC's website commercial free. I'm a Dish customer so I think that is why.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I am stressing about the TX heat...cause I am flying down from AK for the 9/8 show in San Antonio and can't stay out in the sun too long or I will melt lol. So I need to get to the dome early enough so I don't have to stand in line for hours! Just trying out to figure when exactly now should I get there.

As far as GH I watch it on ABC's website commercial free. I'm a Dish customer so I think that is why.

me too! i love DISH. i love the prime time thing...that is how i saw Midnight,Texas when i missed it the night it was first on.

i was actually not looking forward to going to El Paso in September. GN'R in Oakland in November is MUCH better and i will see NR live in November!

we all have Texas ties...cool! :D

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

me too! i love DISH. i love the prime time thing...that is how i saw Midnight,Texas when i missed it the night it was first on.

i was actually not looking forward to going to El Paso in September. GN'R in Oakland in November is MUCH better and i will see NR live in November!

If I had known about these later dates I would totally go somewhere else....but I did promise my brother a visit so I should I guess I should keep it! :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

If I had known about these later dates I would totally go somewhere else....but I did promise my brother a visit so I should I guess I should keep it! :P

my family in El Paso is going through my nephew's divorce...thought it better to stay away. i want to spank him for leaving his wife she has done so much for him so it's probably better this way!

i would LOVE to go back to San Antonio...that city rocks! we used to stop there every year on summer vacation on the way to Padre Island :)

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

my family in El Paso is going through my nephew's divorce...thought it better to stay away. i want to spank him for leaving his wife she has done so much for him so it's probably better this way!

i would LOVE to go back to San Antonio...that city rocks! we used to stop there every year on summer vacation on the way to Padre Island :)

So sorry to hear that....family issues like that are hard,

I hate the heat in SA, but the city is great and they literally just spent millions upgrading the Alamadome, so that will be cool to see. And its right near the Riverwalk, so there are some pluses. I am going to be there about 6 days. :)

• Like 1

Well, finally we know what's wrong with Sam. Would it have killed her to say Sonny's name instead of pointing. Damn it!

Carly is a bad ass!

Keep looking at Billy Miller and thinking what's going to happen when Steve Burton (Jason) arrives in PC?

Julian was on today. When will be his last appearance? This sucks.

Christina was on today. Will we ever see her personal life again? GH needs to get some good storylines for all their characters.

14 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Texas is 102 degrees today. It's like being in an oven and you can't get out. It's just terrible.

The temperatures are going down to the 90's. the weather jerks keep calling it a cool front. I want to kill them! lol