General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Poor Ava. She looks terrible, well at least she can just lay in the bed for awhile and not say any lines.

So glad Bobbie is doing her nurse's duties. I love seeing her and Lucy again.

Good to see Julian is back too. I do like him and Alexis together.

Got my ABC soap papers and this summer is going to be exciting.

oh spill spill! i want to know what's in the works for the summer!

i love Sonny. have from the start and really don't get the Sonny backlash i see from time to time. Maurice Benard has bipolar IRL and he uses it, when he was speaking to Michael about Morgan having it too it was just incredible.

i love Michael too. on top of an awesome young actor he's so cute! just hope he does not get dragged down by Belle. just when i think she has reformed she pulls the ish she did today. i do NOT trust her. and i loved Bobbie putting her in her place, she didn't even have to raise her voice.

so Valentin looks pretty messed up in tomorrow's previews. will his condition make Nina forgive him for his part in the Chimera project? hopefully they will now revisit the custody thing....

LOL the other day i laughed out loud at Laura doing the fist bump thing...she looked so awkward but so cute, espeially when she did the blow up fingers thing!

did not like Dante attacking Sonny...Morgan was his brother! have always been on the fence with hi and Lulu. i kinda just loved when Lulu ( when played by the very talented Julier Berman ) hooked up with Scotty's son! it drove both Scotty and Luke up the wall and the fantasy/dream Luke had about if they'd married and had kids was epic!

Got to watch my GH and DOOL later. My daughter got out early from school. It's the last day before summer vacation.

I did see some of DOOL. Some of them are stuck on an island and Paul got bit by some bug, so he's sick. Gabi hurt her ankle, because she's a moron.  Chad and her make me sick. it's a fake relationship. I don't like Chad with Abby either.

I see Eli and Lani together. No chemistry with JJ at all.

I love Nicole. hate that she is leaving, but they fired her boyfriend for no reason, so she's leaving for her own reasons.

NBC promises more love stories, which I find boring. lol Not sure how much longer I will watch DOOL.

GH has it all. Mystery, violence, love without being sickening and characters who rock!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh spill spill! i want to know what's in the works for the summer!

i love Sonny. have from the start and really don't get the Sonny backlash i see from time to time. Maurice Benard has bipolar IRL and he uses it, when he was speaking to Michael about Morgan having it too it was just incredible.

i love Michael too. on top of an awesome young actor he's so cute! just hope he does not get dragged down by Belle. just when i think she has reformed she pulls the ish she did today. i do NOT trust her. and i loved Bobbie putting her in her place, she didn't even have to raise her voice.

so Valentin looks pretty messed up in tomorrow's previews. will his condition make Nina forgive him for his part in the Chimera project? hopefully they will now revisit the custody thing....

LOL the other day i laughed out loud at Laura doing the fist bump thing...she looked so awkward but so cute, espeially when she did the blow up fingers thing!

did not like Dante attacking Sonny...Morgan was his brother! have always been on the fence with hi and Lulu. i kinda just loved when Lulu ( when played by the very talented Julier Berman ) hooked up with Scotty's son! it drove both Scotty and Luke up the wall and the fantasy/dream Luke had about if they'd married and had kids was epic!

Dante is a dumb cop. Never solves anything at all. He's lucky he's Sonny's son and his mother Olivia is wonderful, or there would be no need for him on GH.

He always thinks bad of Sonny. I really wish Morgan would come back. Maybe they should replace him for awhile just to end their grief and Carly and Sonny can get back together.

Nell and Michael have no chemistry at all. Poor Michael never gets a girl who's worthy of him. I think he might be having a dark side too. Can't wait. I mean AJ was his real dad and we all know AJ was nuts.

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Dante is a dumb cop. Never solves anything at all. He's lucky he's Sonny's son and his mother Olivia is wonderful, or there would be no need for him on GH.

He always thinks bad of Sonny. I really wish Morgan would come back. Maybe they should replace him for awhile just to end their grief and Carly and Sonny can get back together.

Nell and Michael have no chemistry at all. Poor Michael never gets a girl who's worthy of him. I think he might be having a dark side too. Can't wait. I mean AJ was his real dad and we all know AJ was nuts.

ha! that all was spot on. love it.

Oh God, how long with the people on DOOL be on that damn island?

Days has new writers starting in August, so I'm hoping it changes for the good. Morgan Fairchild will be on the show soon too and Sami is coming back in the fall. I hope it goes back to the old days because Demos has got to go and I'm sorry to see Nicole go. I hope Chloe gives Nicole her baby and lets her leave Salem. I feel sorry for Brady because again he will have no woman in his life.

GH was good. Carly is just amazing. Sonny too.

Ava looking like she's really burned badly. When she asked Sonny to kill her I got chills.

Lulu made a huge mistake and telling Valentin he was getting arrested. he and Charlotte took off.

Little Spencer is coming back to PC. Can't wait. That kid is so cute and talented. I hope Nick comes back too. He's really missed.

Kiki was great in realizing what her mother did for Morgan and saying it was for her. How horrible is that?

Love that kid that plays Areye (can't spell) the way she hugged kiki and talked to her was precious.

I hate the weekends. I miss watching my soaps

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ha! that all was spot on. love it.

Thanks. I've been watching GH for a long time. ;)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh God, how long with the people on DOOL be on that damn island?

Days has new writers starting in August, so I'm hoping it changes for the good. Morgan Fairchild will be on the show soon too and Sami is coming back in the fall. I hope it goes back to the old days because Demos has got to go and I'm sorry to see Nicole go. I hope Chloe gives Nicole her baby and lets her leave Salem. I feel sorry for Brady because again he will have no woman in his life.

GH was good. Carly is just amazing. Sonny too.

Ava looking like she's really burned badly. When she asked Sonny to kill her I got chills.

Lulu made a huge mistake and telling Valentin he was getting arrested. he and Charlotte took off.

Little Spencer is coming back to PC. Can't wait. That kid is so cute and talented. I hope Nick comes back too. He's really missed.

Kiki was great in realizing what her mother did for Morgan and saying it was for her. How horrible is that?

Love that kid that plays Areye (can't spell) the way she hugged kiki and talked to her was precious.

I hate the weekends. I miss watching my soaps

Thanks. I've been watching GH for a long time. ;)

i have been watching GH forever too! i think i said before Mom worked but every baby sitter we had ( we moved around a lot, Dad's job ) watched soaps. always ABC ones though. and i have watched on and off ever since. sometimes i need to take a break cos the storylines drive me up the wall ( like Liz not telling Jason who he really was, or Liz sleeping with hubby Lucky's brother 

oh Spencer is the best! what a great, adorable little actor he is.

yeah Ava looked really bad. when Julian was in there and telling Griffin why can't she have more pain killers and he said cos it could slow her respiration down dangerously i thought to myself hell do it anyway! had a second degree burn once and that was enough to cause me so much pain...

i knew Lulu was blowing it when she told Valentin he was going to be arrested. have they dumbed Lulu's character down since Julie Berman left? cos i don't think Julie's Lulu would ever have done that. hell she is half Luke Spencer's daughte and he was pretty savvy about thing such as that.

i so wish Carly and Sonny would get together, but i got a vibe when she was talking to Andre...maybe they hook up??

i have not watched DOOL in years. i remember back when Chloe and Phillip were teenagers and in love and thought they were so hot together. does the guy from OLTL still play Phillip, John Paul Levossier or however you spell it? does he still have the missing leg the long ago other Phillip did or have they discovered a way to regrow it?? it is a soap after all :P

do you watch Nashville? Jonathan Jackson is on it and he is so hot. i remember a lot of people calling him a wuss when he played Lucky but i loved him...still do :)

Spoilers:

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of June 5, 2017.

Carly turns to Jason for advice

Carly finds an unlikely ally

Griffin connects with Ava

Sonny has a positive outlook on things

Sonny and Jason bond over their concerns

Franco and Elizabeth make some plans

Anna tries to talk sense into Valentin

Valentin's past returns to haunt him

Nina reaches the end of her rope

Anna has good reason to be concerned

Laura has an unexpected visitor

Julian makes a decision that could have lasting consequences

Sam sets some time aside for herself

Finn hits another stumbling block

Hayden is overwhelmed

Michael and Nelle's relationship flourishes

Dillon bears the brunt of Kiki's anger

Monica has more bad news for Kiki

Jordan spends time with T.J.

Dante is on the hunt for the truth

A sneak peek at next week

Scott has concerns about his future

Amy makes a special request

Liz is desperate to safeguard Jake

Kevin has a surprise for Laura

Griffin has a talk with Sonny

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

Poor Ava...I can not even imagine. It was hard to see her like that. :no: I hate what she did to Morgan, but no person deserves to be burnt like that and suffer from that kind of horrible pain. I am glad that Julian is there to support her and in turn that Alexis is kinda there for Julian too. Will always be a huge fan of those two. But gosh no more of that stupid storyline about "manlanders". UGH! I am just all done with that....

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Poor Ava...I can not even imagine. It was hard to see her like that. :no: I hate what she did to Morgan, but no person deserves to be burnt like that and suffer from that kind of horrible pain. I am glad that Julian is there to support her and in turn that Alexis is kinda there for Julian too. Will always be a huge fan of those two. But gosh no more of that stupid storyline about "manlanders". UGH! I am just all done with that....

right?? that would be the worst thing ever. think she really wants Sonny to kill her :(

the whole manlanders thing?? wtf? i mean Amy is a nurse... she cannot be THAT dumb! well guess she can and is.

love when Julian said well she didn't say no. and that Alexis took the flowers in :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

right?? that would be the worst thing ever. think she really wants Sonny to kill her :(

the whole manlanders thing?? wtf? i mean Amy is a nurse... she cannot be THAT dumb! well guess she can and is.

love when Julian said well she didn't say no. and that Alexis took the flowers in :thumbsup:

I think Ava meant it.... :(  And Amy, yeah I think that girl is dumb as rocks lol! Alexis will always love Julian, she can't help it....how can you say no to that handsome face and puppy dog eyes. He and Valentin have that down pat! :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I think Ava meant it.... :(  And Amy, yeah I think that girl is dumb as rocks lol! Alexis will always love Julian, she can't help it....how can you say no to that handsome face and puppy dog eyes. He and Valentin have that down pat! :lol:

Valentin had it with the nurse even! :lol:

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Gosh, Sonny sure wants to see Ava suffer. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.....

I wonder if Valentin and Charlotte will be able to get away to Canada, I doubt it!

the thing that got me was the look on Carly's face when she found out Sonny didn't kill AVa and her storming out. will Carly kill Ava??? or attempt to??

i know my scenarios never come true but i would love it if Anna were there to arrest Valentin and he grabs her as a hostage. somehow Charlotte gets to Lulu cos just know that girl is gonna be with Anna. then Valentin makes Anna go on the run with him. ahhhhh that would be so cool...

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:18 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I know just getting a small burn hurts like hell. I can't imagine being burned so badly.

Spencer came home today. He's so cute and funny as ever. I hope he sticks around for awhile.

Valentin broke my heart today. Julian too. They can't go to jail. They do have some redeeming qualities. Valentin is right about Anna. She changed. He loves Nina and Charlotte and I think he can work things out with Lulu over custody too.

Julian and Alexis belong together. I hope nothing is seriously wrong with Sam unless it's PTSD from what Olivia did to her.

So good to see Lucas today. Just want more of him with Brad.

42 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know just getting a small burn hurts like hell. I can't imagine being burned so badly.

Spencer came home today. He's so cute and funny as ever. I hope he sticks around for awhile.

Valentin broke my heart today. Julian too. They can't go to jail. They do have some redeeming qualities. Valentin is right about Anna. She changed. He loves Nina and Charlotte and I think he can work things out with Lulu over custody too.

Julian and Alexis belong together. I hope nothing is seriously wrong with Sam unless it's PTSD from what Olivia did to her.

yes SPENCER! he is so adorable :)

just not even halfway in but when i saw Spencer my heart lifted. 

does Sam maybe have post partum depression?? or maybe it's cos she is again having to care for one of her and Jason't kids all alone :facepalm:

feels like by the time Jason comes back Scout is going to be a toddler and saying Daddy WHO??

ok update. saw it all. there was a time when Valentin held the gun on Anna i ALMOST thought my scenario was coming true.

Anna changed?? of course she did. she went through absolute hell and instead of making her weaker it made her stronger. and the way she was crying while reading Valentin his right?? she cares for him in a real, true way. i am still not convinced Nina is all in for Valentin though props for her telling them where Valentin had taken Charlotte.

was right about how Lulu would insist on coming along and thank the lord she did. that little girl is going to need her MOTHER very much now. very excited to see how Spencer reacts to his new cousin Charlotte!

wtf went on with Sam and the massage??

the scene with Julian and Alexis was so good. and Julian holding hos grandaugher Scout? *swoon*

feel like i am missing something but for now....great epi GH!!!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I missed that little Spencer...oh he is so spunky for his own good but he makes me laugh. That boy! :lol: Hope he is on for awhile.

Valentin broke my heart too, especially that last scene with Charlotte. His eyes getting teary while she is just staring at him with her big brown eyes with no clue about what is to happen. So sad! If he goes to jail, I hope they at least give him some jail scenes. He has to stay on air!

I also loved the Julexis scenes. Him holding that baby was pretty sweet. :heart: She loves him and she knows it, she just loves playing hard to get!

8 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes SPENCER! he is so adorable :)

just not even halfway in but when i saw Spencer my heart lifted. 

does Sam maybe have post partum depression?? or maybe it's cos she is again having to care for one of her and Jason't kids all alone :facepalm:

feels like by the time Jason comes back Scout is going to be a toddler and saying Daddy WHO??

ok update. saw it all. there was a time when Valentin held the gun on Anna i ALMOST thought my scenario was coming true.

Anna changed?? of course she did. she went through absolute hell and instead of making her weaker it made her stronger. and the way she was crying while reading Valentin his right?? she cares for him in a real, true way. i am still not convinced Nina is all in for Valentin though props for her telling them where Valentin had taken Charlotte.

was right about how Lulu would insist on coming along and thank the lord she did. that little girl is going to need her MOTHER very much now. very excited to see how Spencer reacts to his new cousin Charlotte!

wtf went on with Sam and the massage??

the scene with Julian and Alexis was so good. and Julian holding hos grandaugher Scout? *swoon*

feel like i am missing something but for now....great epi GH!!!

Well something is for sure up with Sam...who doesn't like massages lol?!  And yeah when I saw her baby, I was like wow she is already that old? Only in soap land! :lol:

Today was a great eppy, full of all kinds of emotions. 

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I missed that little Spencer...oh he is so spunky for his own good but he makes me laugh. That boy! :lol: Hope he is on for awhile.

Valentin broke my heart too, especially that last scene with Charlotte. His eyes getting teary while she is just staring at him with her big brown eyes with no clue about what is to happen. So sad! If he goes to jail, I hope they at least give him some jail scenes. He has to stay on air!

I also loved the Julexis scenes. Him holding that baby was pretty sweet. :heart: She loves him and she knows it, she just loves playing hard to get!

maybe he takes Anna hostage then has to rescue her and she fights real hard to get his charges down? ohhhhhh or if he is so smart maybe the WSB needs him back with Anna as his partner ;)

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

maybe he takes Anna hostage then has to rescue her and she fights real hard to get his charges down? ohhhhhh or if he is so smart maybe the WSB needs him back with Anna as his partner ;)

You are cookin up all kinds of scenarios..I like it! Anything is better than a trial and jail for life!!! :blink: :no:

Lisla screwed over Finn again. She's the one who has been messing with his urine samples. I hope they find out soon. I like Finn and GH needs him back to work.

Nina divorcing Valentin, that's just great. Alex escaped. Boy she's as good as Anna.

Curtis's mother is in town and she hates Jordan. Here we do mother against your g/f

I love Spencer, but poor Hayden. lol

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well something is for sure up with Sam...who doesn't like massages lol?!  And yeah when I saw her baby, I was like wow she is already that old? Only in soap land! :lol:

Today was a great eppy, full of all kinds of emotions. 

I think Sam is experiencing PSTD or something like that. I guess we'll find out soon enough. also how does Jason not see she's not eating or sleeping. They are sleeping in the same bed. lol

When the hell is Maxie coming back? This is getting out of hand now. If she's ill, then replace her for the time she's out. Nathan has nothing to do. Spinelli is coming back, so is Maxie coming back with him? Sam's poor baby looked so uncomfortable with that headband on her little head. lol

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Lisla screwed over Finn again. She's the one who has been messing with his urine samples. I hope they find out soon. I like Finn and GH needs him back to work.

Nina divorcing Valentin, that's just great. Alex escaped. Boy she's as good as Anna.

Curtis's mother is in town and she hates Jordan. Here we do mother against your g/f

I love Spencer, but poor Hayden. lol

I agree. Enough with tampering with poor Finn's life. Give the guy a break, he is trying.

And yeah, Alex escaping.... this will be interesting. She sure did that fast lol! 

Nina wanting a divorce? Noooooooo! :no: How much can that puppy dog eyed Valentin take???

Spencer is a handful that is for sure! :lol:

I have seen pics of Kristen aka Maxie on IG lately and she looks healthy and happy, guess she was battling depression and I do feel badly about what she is going through but if she doesn't come back soon, then I feel they should recast imho.

I mean, they have been VERY patient with her, but they need to draw a line somewhere....

loved seeing Spencer as always and think ha and Laura re always great together :)

Anna please go on the run with Valentin! OR somehow Alexis find them, take Valentin for some summer lovin'!

Nina is a big girl. she got too attached to Charlotte and Valentin much too fast. OH! i Nik comes back they could be a great pair.

hmmm going into SPY MODE and find out what's what!!!