General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, the will reading....wow is all I got to say. That Faison! Just like Helena in many, many ways....

I kinda got that feeling from Peter too. Or else he just feels badly about his brother being killed and so he wants to "watch after" Maxie for him...

I get the feeling from the medical testing that Mike has the early signs of dementia, hopefully it is not something much more serious like Alzheimers disease. My grandfather died from that and it is one of the most awful ways to go. :(

and as far as Nelle, I just want to banish that no good for nothing troublemaker!!!!

I know my grandmother on my dad's side had dementia too. She had to be put in a home for care. That is a disease I'm most afraid of getting. So sad.

Yeah, I loved the look on Jason's face when Diane said one of you would have to be dead. I don't think Jason would hesitate to kill Drew to get what he wants. lol

Well, if Jason and or Drew find Peter(Henrick) in PC then both their problems would be solved since we know he has the harddrive that Drew needs to fix his brain. Also Anna still isn't aware that Peter is her son. Valentin is showing he is the bad ass that Helena feared back when the character was mentioned years ago.

Really liked how Peter was so calm and comforting and just "there" for Maxie today. If they do get together hopefully it won't be too quickly....she needs to grieve and hopefully he understands that, if he is interested in her that way.

I bet it was so hard for Sonny and his dad today, there is no question that Mike has lost some mental capacity but how serious??

Oh boy! Things will get bad between Nelle and Carly! :bitchfight:

I really wish Nell would just go away. Monica inviting her to the Q house was stupid. She should have talked to Michael about it. Nell won't give up until Michael tells her to back off.

Well, we know who the new mayor of PC is now.

I wish Franco would just talk to Kevin about what he remembers about being a kid with Drew. Kids do dumb things when they are little and it doesn't mean you wanted to really hurt someone.

I hope someone finds Betsy and makes her tell the truth. She just lies and makes things worse.

If Anna doesn't tell Finn how she feels, I think Alexis and Finn might just take a chance on love.

I can't believe Anna believes Valentin about her baby with Faison. The Anna we all know and love, would have still tried to find out about her baby. Unbelieveable.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Really liked how Peter was so calm and comforting and just "there" for Maxie today. If they do get together hopefully it won't be too quickly....she needs to grieve and hopefully he understands that, if he is interested in her that way.

I bet it was so hard for Sonny and his dad today, there is no question that Mike has lost some mental capacity but how serious??

Oh boy! Things will get bad between Nelle and Carly! :bitchfight:

Yeah, Sonny told Griffin that Mike was beat up pretty bad at one time. Maybe he has brain damage? I guess the MRI test will show something. Sonny and Mike weren't on today.

It was all about the PC mayor election.

Well Alexis and Finn....huh, never would have pictured them together but I also said the same thing about Anna and Finn and then changed my tune! See what happened Anna, you waited to long! Smh!

So....is it just me or does Julian call Ned "Ted" a lot and I almost feel he does it on purpose and knows exactly what he is saying! This is not the 1st episode where I have heard Julian say Ted. Ha! :lol:

That scene with Nina scrubbing Nathan's blood out was sad....that woman deserves an Emmy for her recent scenes. It was really sad watching Maxie too....she is just not in the right frame of mind and am really glad that Sam took that one box of mementos. Maxie would regret it forever, even if she doesn't think so right now.

I hope Ryan's career just doesn't include the occasional Hallmark channel movie. He really should have stayed on GH. There was so much more to tell about Nathan and now Maxie is on her own. I love how Nina is there for Maxie.

Now that Brad and Lucas are adopting will we see more of this process? I doubt it and that's just a shame. Why bother to tell part of an adoption storyline without the two main characters?

Peter hiding he's Faison's son is getting old now. Nice moment between Sam and Jason today.

Nell's plan to spook Carly with Morgan's death is just not right.

Okay, so Mike is ill and that's sad. Why is it that older people just don't want to believe when their ill and make it hard on their loved ones. Griffin said he has 4 to 8 years before his disease gets the better of him. He should be planning ahead so Sonny doesn't have to make the tough decisions down the line. Today just seeing Mike out of control again was both sad and annoying. I hope Sonony can get Mike under control and make him understand that he needs help.

Glad Carly told Jason about those phone calls. If Jason gets on Nell's trail, God help her.

I feel that Ryan is going to try and branch out and so far so good! Not too sure yet about Dante's new rookie cop partner...

I am not sure how much of the adoption part we will see but the fact that its been mentioned twice so far is a good sign.

Loved the Jasam moment!!! I kept feeling that Drew was going to walk in at that moment like he always does. 

Sad about Mike's Alzheimers diagnosis..dementia is not a death sentence but that is. Its an utterly awful disease....sad.

Yeah, but I hope GH shows the process of someone with this disease. I know how hard it is on the person and their families. Wish they would find a cure for it soon.

Yeah, I thought Drew would come in too.

Now that Kevin's found out that Faison had Huntington disease, will that mean Henrick will show signs of it? And does Maxie have to worry about her baby.

I remember seeing some series years ago and one of the doctors had Huntington's disease. From what I remember they would lose their motor skills. Eventually I think they would not be able to walk. Not sure if that's what this is because I don't remember Faison ever losing his balance or losing any motor functions. The doctor on the show was in his 40's when it started and they said it would only get worse and there is no cure, unless they is now. I will have to look this up.

Anyway, what Nell is doing won't ever get Michael to love her. I'm glad that Dante and Jason are involved. One of them or both of them will solve this mystery.

Wouldn't it be great if by chance, Morgan was still alive and has amenesia and with Nell doing this, Carly would find him? I think that would be awesome, even if the character was replaced or just on for a bit. Guess time will tell.

Love seeing Epiphine again with Liz. I hope her and Franco's wedding happens. I think they are good together.

Oh that last scene with Mike and Sonny was heartbreaking! :(

And they are getting slowly closer to finding out that naughty Nelle made those calls to Carly, man I can't wait till she is busted!!!!

It was really nice seeing Epiphine with Liz, wish she was on more! She has such a great personality! 

Hopefully Franco and Liz can marry without a hitch, but then again this is GH.

Nell is such a bitch. I can't wait until everyone finds out what she's doing and hopefully Michael will get his baby to raise and Nell will be run out of town.

I felt bad for Julian today. Brad went to see him. Where the hell is Lucas? This whole adoption storyline won't be important if you don't see both Brad and Lucas going through it. Come on GH!

I love Jason and Carly together. Seeing Mike today was heartbreaking. Dante saved the day. That new cop, Chase, already made an enemy out of Sonny. Bad move.

I'm glad that Anna got Andre out of jail. I like them together. I did like Anna and Finn, but I also like him with Alexis. The man has chemistry with all GH women. He's getting to be like Sonny.

It's nice seeing Ava's softer side and being so vulnerable when telling Griffin ILY. What could have been an incredibly awkward moment turned out ok...she handled it so well! 

Hmmm, what is in that box that Nelle is giving to that guy? Ooooo I hope he turns on her!!! I want her busted like yesterday lol.

I am very very glad that Dante stayed with Mike, he's such a good son and grandson. He's a good cop...hope this newbie is not always so straight and narrow all the time. Show some compassion boy!

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It's nice seeing Ava's softer side and being so vulnerable when telling Griffin ILY. What could have been an incredibly awkward moment turned out ok...she handled it so well! 

Hmmm, what is in that box that Nelle is giving to that guy? Ooooo I hope he turns on her!!! I want her busted like yesterday lol.

I am very very glad that Dante stayed with Mike, he's such a good son and grandson. He's a good cop...hope this newbie is not always so straight and narrow all the time. Show some compassion boy!

Nell brings that guy liquor. He's a damn drunk and will say anything for a drink. I hope this backfires on Nell.

Now the dance is cancelled because Julian's place has sewage problems. this sucks! That Harvey guy is big trouble.

Well, Rita left Mike. She can't handle his problems. I guess Mike will stay with Sonny and get treatment. Poor guy will eventually be in a senior home, but at least he will get the care he needs.

Scout's birthday today. No gift from Christina. that's sad. What about Lucas? he's Sam's brother. GH is dropping the ball again.

I like Andre and Anna together. Going to find a girl that doesn't exist. Henrick doesn't know Anna is his mom. I wonder how this will play out.

Oh alcohol? Somehow I missed that! I hope she gets what is coming to her soon too. This is getting old...this whole getting Carly plot.

I am glad that GH is doing this Alzheimers storyline. Will be curious to see how long or far they take this. It brings awareness to it which is always good. Mike and Sonny have been killing their scenes...very real, raw and emotional. :( Props to them.

Is Lucas even recurring? He is just never ever on. Man, what a waste GH! I don't get why they even brought up the adoption if they aren't even going to show the people adopting the baby.

I also really like Anna and Andrei...they have such a real at ease connection. It's refreshing to see. 

Yeah, Lucas and Brad should have a storyline especially since Oscar and Joss are having their own dance for all students. If GH continues with a transgender storyline, I think having a gay couple would be a good start. Guess we'll see tomorrow. I just hope the dance goes well and no one comes in and starts trouble.

I also hope Franco gets answers from Harvey and gets to his wedding on time, but who knows?

God! you know Anna and Finn like each other. What is wrong with Anna? Being cautious is one thing, but come on! The way they look at each other is just crazy.

I read in my soap paper that Harvey is more than meets the eye. Now Curtis is thinking there's more to the PC project too. It's probably be about a lot more than money for some people.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh alcohol? Somehow I missed that! I hope she gets what is coming to her soon too. This is getting old...this whole getting Carly plot.

I am glad that GH is doing this Alzheimers storyline. Will be curious to see how long or far they take this. It brings awareness to it which is always good. Mike and Sonny have been killing their scenes...very real, raw and emotional. :( Props to them.

Is Lucas even recurring? He is just never ever on. Man, what a waste GH! I don't get why they even brought up the adoption if they aren't even going to show the people adopting the baby.

I also really like Anna and Andrei...they have such a real at ease connection. It's refreshing to see. 

Yeah, it was vodka. If that guy keeps drinking he'll be sure to mess up if Jason or Carly comes back to question him. Nell will make a mistake and pay for her crimes. this will give Carly and Michael all they need to get his baby from her.

Just read that Tristan Rogers is coming back to General Hospital. Such cool news!

Also today's ending to GH was shocking to say the least!

I saw next week's SOD and it says Port Charles rocked by earthquake! I guess Harvey's men must have caused an earthquake with all the construction they are doing. OMG, so many people were effecting by this and some might get hurt too. This is crazy. I love when GH does something so dramatic on a Friday and now I'm on pins and needles until Monday!

Have a great weekend!

Happy Belated bday Sonny! Hope he never leaves GH! 

OMG, Tristan is coming back???? Yes! He has not been on Y&R in like forever so they are missing out. Their loss. Hope it's at least a semi-long stint. 

Loved that scene between Franco and Drew on the stairs....very dramatic. I felt like he was going to push him again! 😮

Can't wait to see today's episode! 

Edited by marlingrl03

didn't see the earthquake coming and no soap papers had it until the show was aired. Love when GH makes such a dramatic episode.

Who will live who will die? who will be hurt?

Curtis told Jordan to look into what Harvey was doing too late for that now.

also I just knew some son of a bitch kid would do something bad at that alternative dance. LOL Nell has to pay for that dress she stole from Crimson. Cool Nina and Carly talked about it and found out what Nell did. I want Nell off the show. She'll never change. What a bitch!

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

didn't see the earthquake coming and no soap papers had it until the show was aired. Love when GH makes such a dramatic episode.

Who will live who will die? who will be hurt?

Curtis told Jordan to look into what Harvey was doing too late for that now.

also I just knew some son of a bitch kid would do something bad at that alternative dance. LOL Nell has to pay for that dress she stole from Crimson. Cool Nina and Carly talked about it and found out what Nell did. I want Nell off the show. She'll never change. What a bitch!

Yeah, on IG there was a clip showing that something big was going to happen on Friday's show but it didn't reveal anything about an earthquake happening. That was a big surprise!

I am very glad that Carly found out that sneaky Nelle stole that dress...it's just the beginning of her undoing I hope! She will slip up and get caught.

I felt bad for Liz. I really do like her and Franco together...no couple can ever stay happy it seems in GH land. :/ Or else they are paired with the wrong person.

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, everyone seems effected by this earthquake. It seems to have rocked all of PC.

Carly was with Nell in Ava's art gallery. I hope Carly isn't injured because I wouldn't trust Nell to get her help.

And little Avery is with the nanny in Ava's high apartment building. God this would be nuts if something happened to that little girl.

Also Franco was arguing with Harvey. I'm glad he told him he was lying, but then all hell broke loose on them. Whatever construction those guys were doing they must have hit something big to cause an earthquake. I didn't get my soap papers yet so I'm freaking out about who might live or get hurt of die?