Ashba doing live chat right now! (3/15/15)

What a crock of shite

Who? What? Why?

Same old shit been said by DJ many times before. Why are you surprised people react like this? open your eyes it's a sad joke.

So, now that's a reason to call someone "crock of shite"?

Yes, I'm still surprised that people get SO upset at this point ... people are too much sensitive, it's so easy to hurt them :lol:

Crock of shite means "what a load of bullshit"

Any one of us could answer questions about Guns and we'd be just as informative as band members, probably more.

Magisme, any news on the upcoming album?

We're getting there. It's really just a matter of crossing our t's and dotting our i's at this point. As far as a specific release date, I don't want to say anything until plans are finalized. With a band the size of Guns, there are a lot of moving parts to arrange, but our priority is to get new music to the fans. We're working hard to get that done, looking seriously into what we're doing in regards to it and all sorts of other shit too! It's a privilege to be in a band like Guns, and Axl has been fantastic. It's funny, all the stories you hear about the guy in the press, and then he's nothing like that. He's a great guy, so funny, and an amazing storyteller. Anyway, stay tuned. Lots of great things in the future for GNR fans!

Soon is the word.

Will there be any touring soon, any new songs on the set list?

I think we'd all love to get touring before too long, but the timing has to be right, and we have to make sure it fits in with the rest of our plans for the band. Don't worry. We'll be around.

A lot of people have the mistaken impression that we go into shows with set lists. We don't. That's one of the greatest things about playing shows with this band - the spontaneity. You never know what's going to happen next at a Guns show. We don't even know what song we're going to play next! It's really about the feel of that particular show - how the band feels and the feel of the crowd, you know?

And in regards to the late starts it's something we're definately getting better with. Even when we go on a little later than we (or some) would like we play for 7 or 8 hours straight so people who've come out to see a kick ass rock n roll show should get back home just in time to meet the postman delivering the morning paper :lol:

What a crock of shite

Who? What? Why?

Same old shit been said by DJ many times before. Why are you surprised people react like this? open your eyes it's a sad joke.

So, now that's a reason to call someone "crock of shite"?

Yes, I'm still surprised that people get SO upset at this point ... people are too much sensitive, it's so easy to hurt them :lol:

Sort of like your post in the new Slash Rolling Stone interview topic where you say that Slash has no class........even though the actual interview wasn't posted.

Saying somebody is full of sh*t is worse than saying somebody has no class?

Any one of us could answer questions about Guns and we'd be just as informative as band members, probably more.

We're getting there. It's really just a matter of crossing our t's and dotting our i's at this point. As far as a specific release date, I don't want to say anything until plans are finalized. With a band the size of Guns, there are a lot of moving parts to arrange, but our priority is to get new music to the fans. We're working hard to get that done, looking seriously into what we're doing in regards to it and all sorts of other shit too! It's a privilege to be in a band like Guns, and Axl has been fantastic. It's funny, all the stories you hear about the guy in the press, and then he's nothing like that. He's a great guy, so funny, and an amazing storyteller. Anyway, stay tuned. Lots of great things in the future for GNR fans!

So, "soon" is the word :lol: ?

There's definitely a good chance we'll have some information for you soon.

Brilliant so far but that was a little too optimistic :lol:

You better hurry up.