Ashba doing live chat right now! (3/15/15)

http://www.djashba.com/chat.html

Asked if GNR will play any shows in 2015: "i hope so"

asked about BBF: "i really have no idea whats up with bumble foot… you will have to ask him"

Future GNR news: "yes, there are lots of future plans for GNR!"

"it would be a dream for Sixx AM to open for GNR one day, but i would have to play for 5 hours straight"

someone asks: "what about Atlas Shrugged? Nice Song huh?" and D.J goes "Yup"

Dj says he talks to Axl Daily and he will be designing more GNR merch

DJ says he hop[es the new album is out this year, but its out of his hands

someone kept asking him is an acoustic GNR song will make it on the next record and he said "its hard to tell what will end up on it"

"I have nothing to say regarding BBF. Ask him questions regarding him."

"no news on GNR album"

DJ ends the chat by saying he is off to the studio….

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Like 1

Mar 15 2015, 10:35 PM

DjASHBA: no news on GNR album

Mar 15 2015, 10:36 PM

DjASHBA: For those of you who missed the news: Just a quick FYI: We are dropping the word "Clothing" From ASHBA Clothing and are going to simply call the clothing line ASHBA. However the URL to the store will remain ashbaclothing.com I feel it's redundant to have the word clothing on the clothes and you guys have turned it into a world known brand all on it's own! So I thank you all for this!!!

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

He said he speaks to Axl daily.

And has absolutely no news regarding a new album... but he certainly hopes it might happen. He's happy enough mooching up to Axl (daily) and designing a few lame t-shirts, and that really the extent of his capabilities anyway.

Any one of us could answer questions about Guns and we'd be just as informative as band members, probably more.

Magisme, any news on the upcoming album?

We're getting there. It's really just a matter of crossing our t's and dotting our i's at this point. As far as a specific release date, I don't want to say anything until plans are finalized. With a band the size of Guns, there are a lot of moving parts to arrange, but our priority is to get new music to the fans. We're working hard to get that done, looking seriously into what we're doing in regards to it and all sorts of other shit too! It's a privilege to be in a band like Guns, and Axl has been fantastic. It's funny, all the stories you hear about the guy in the press, and then he's nothing like that. He's a great guy, so funny, and an amazing storyteller. Anyway, stay tuned. Lots of great things in the future for GNR fans!

Axl will deliver CD ll. He'll just be late like always.

Edited by Rovim