new date listed ticketmaster:

Kansas City, MO

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 07:30 PM

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 09/16/11 10:00 AM CDT

Radio/Venue/AEG Presale

Start: Thu, 09/15/11 10:00 AM CDT

End: Thu, 09/15/11 10:00 PM CDT

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2B004722D54D3D9A?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

5253814.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new date listed ticketmaster:

Kansas City, MO

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 07:30 PM

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 09/16/11 10:00 AM CDT

Radio/Venue/AEG Presale

Start: Thu, 09/15/11 10:00 AM CDT

End: Thu, 09/15/11 10:00 PM CDT

http://www.ticketmas...01&minorcatid=1

We both started a thread on this at the same time but yours is better than mine, lol. Mods feel free to delete the other please.

I don't think GN'R has hit Kansas City ever with the new line-up. Not in 02 or 06. Hopefully the trend of adding new cities continues as I'm sure Texas fans want shows, since they've never gotten them. Amongst other places; Atlanta, New Orleans, Nashville, Denver, Phoenix, Indianapolis, etc

My concern is that these shows will get cancelled due to extremely poor ticket sales. They should at least release a one off single to try and promote this tour.

Presale ticket sales don't really paint a whole story though, if the general public does not know the password how can they get presales? Then you got walk in ticket sales as well as venue sales during public ticket sales dates.

I hope they sell well, we as a fan base can only help so much online, the rest is up to them

I don't think GN'R has hit Kansas City ever with the new line-up. Not in 02 or 06. Hopefully the trend of adding new cities continues as I'm sure Texas fans want shows, since they've never gotten them. Amongst other places; Atlanta, New Orleans, Nashville, Denver, Phoenix, Indianapolis, etc

Western NY wants a show too ;) I can only think of 2 ever, Syracuse in '87, and I think there was a Buffalo show on the UYI Tour.

My concern is that these shows will get cancelled due to extremely poor ticket sales. They should at least release a one off single to try and promote this tour.

Presale ticket sales don't really paint a whole story though, if the general public does not know the password how can they get presales? Then you got walk in ticket sales as well as venue sales during public ticket sales dates.

I hope they sell well, we as a fan base can only help so much online, the rest is up to them

Usually presales are done thru a few of the local radio stations. I've always found they are a pretty good indicator for the shows I've been to.

Usually presales are done thru a few of the local radio stations. I've always found they are a pretty good indicator for the shows I've been to.

How do you judge ticket sales though? By going and trying to get floor seats? Problem is what if many peole dont want floors? I know lots of folks who would rather have a chair...

How do you judge ticket sales though? By going and trying to get floor seats? Problem is what if many peole dont want floors? I know lots of folks who would rather have a chair...

Good point,I know friends who prefer the seats,but the floor upfront is not nearly as tame :)

If it's a hot show the floor seats will sell out within a minute. For GNR in Florida you could get floor seats (general admission) hours after the presale started. You can also still buy seats in the stands.

Edited by ITW 2012

I clicked on the seats section and it was in section 107 row 20 something, thats not bad.

Edited by batman007

Sounds good, bring on more dates!!!

This is an example of a positive attitude! Don't understand why people are still twitching and bitching when the ball is rolling :question:

This.

People wanted a US Tour, we're getting a US Tour. Let's be happy? I know I am!

This is an example of a positive attitude! Don't understand why people are still twitching and bitching when the ball is rolling :question:

Because Axl's taken his ball and gone home on many occasions.

Perhaps for one reason or another that we don't know the details about that happened. However since they started touring after CD release, what shows have been cancelled because "of Axl?"

This.

People wanted a US Tour, we're getting a US Tour. Let's be happy? I know I am!

You BETTER believe I AM!!!

Edited by gunsguy