Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, here we go again.

22 users are reading this post.

I guess this should be a very important post but I still can't see any reference to the major music retailer that we're talking about.

And I'm not saying this shit ain't truth.

I'm just saying that I might not mean much b/c even his friend said that anything is possible.

Oh boy, here we go again.

22 users are reading this post.

I guess this should be a very important post but I still can't see any reference to the major music retailer that we're talking about.

And I'm not saying this shit ain't truth.

I'm just saying that I might not mean much b/c even his friend said that anything is possible.

I think a lot of people (like myself) lost hope when Universal Music Canda said we won't have CD

Edited by GNR'R

No offence mate but the moment i realised it was a conversation with a friend it lost all validity for me, the same applies to the rumours where friends who work in record stores say it is going to be released this year :)

very true...we are not going to be able to confirm or deny anything until the cd actually comes out. there is just no way to figure any of this out.

No offense but sometimes I think these so called friends are actually plain ignorants.

I guess they are not much more than average teenagers running the show in a music shop.

What do they know about music anyways?

Hoobastank and shit?

Come on, let's get real.

Axl does what he wants, the way he wants, when he wants, to achieve what he wants.

If he can't do any of the above mentioned then he hires somebody who can, got it?

So I don't really care much if it ain't in the fucking system.

And although I'd love to "hear music this year" I have always bet much more on 2007 than on 2006.

Just my 2 cents.

No "major" retailer orders albums. It is all done from the home office. Only smaller retail record stores have to order their stock. And who cares if its not in the "system"? We live in an age of computers and this shit can be programmed in like an hour.

Goddammit I am tired of this bullshit from these "sources" that talk like they know shit about shit.

If you wanna claim knowledge BACK IT UP. What retailer? How long have they worked there? Are they a manager of some kind or one of the mindless schmucks that doesnt know anything and looks at you blankly when you ask where something is?

For fuck sakes this has been going on since 1994! It'll be out or it wont, but some kid who jockeys the register at Best Buy has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.

the sad thing is that we are all fired up about a lack of a release date, general information, being in the shitter concerning gnr....and what if when the album does come out and it sucks, or doesn't live up to the expectations that we have all put on it...i think i am just going to laugh my ass off for a few weeks knowing that we made much ado about nothing....

i hope to god that i am wrong....but that's my realistic side talking :)

Edited by vegasjunkie2004