Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

For everyone who doubts Mysteron and his credibility, that's fine. Nobody is forcing you to believe him. If you weren't around in 2006 when he made it possible for myself, and plenty of others to preorder tickets for the Hammersmith shows, then don't wory about it. He's not the kind of person who goes around trying to get attention. He only really comes up when people ask.

I've been on the GnR scene since the 80s. I can't speak for anyone else, but unless someone says something that turns out to be true then they are Mr. Jack Shit.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone who doubts Mysteron and his credibility, that's fine. Nobody is forcing you to believe him. If you weren't around in 2006 when he made it possible for myself, and plenty of others to preorder tickets for the Hammersmith shows, then don't wory about it. He's not the kind of person who goes around trying to get attention. He only really comes up when people ask.

I don't understand how one guy made it possible for pre orders, anyone who knows how touse google can find pre sale links etc to pretty much any gig going. What did he do?

I hope he/they is/are right btw.

From: http://www.universalmusic.nl/artist_detail...\%27+Roses - the official Dutch website of Universal.

"Chinese Democracy

De voorbereidingen voor een zesde album van Guns N’ Roses beginnen al in 1994, maar het duurt eindelijk tot 23 november 2008 voordat Chinese Democracy, zoals het album heet, het levenslicht ziet."

Translation:

"Chinese Democracy

The preparations for Guns n' Roses' 6th studio album begin in 1994, but it eventually takes until 23 November 2008 before Chinese Democracy, as the album is called, sees the light of day."

Perhaps I'm just blind, but I can't find any information on CD following this link.

Was the CD-part removed from the site?

haha it was removed.. maybe they got a cease and desist order from "Axl's justice friends"

Here´s Googles cache:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:49PNP...;cd=1&gl=nl

Chinese Democracy

De voorbereidingen voor een zesde album van Guns N’ Roses, dat Chinese Democracy gaat heten, zijn al sinds eind jaren negentig aan de gang. In 2008 is de plaat echter nog steeds niet verschenen.

Translation:

Chinese Democracy

The preparations for Guns n' Roses' 6th album "Cinese Democracy" began in the late nineties. In 2008 the album is stil not released.

Just been reading back in the threads to get some perspective on the timeline of this latest edition to the saga!

26th sept – best buy story reported on billboard - just aboiut the retail exclusive and potential 25th nov date mentioned.

8th oct – appetite ltd ed appears on bb site

9th oct – billboard story on 23rd date (reported on multiple worldwide news sites)

13th oct – skus numbers / info (seems legit???? yet to see any proof lol)

This has been going on for three weeks, with no denial or confimation by the band, fingers crossed we hear something in the next week or so! This is the most news regarding the specific album release that i can remember - ever. Thank fuck for this, remember the very quiet days/years................

Edited by bangit

lol! its just some numbers relating to products on the rss system of best buy, apparently the items are called chinese democracy.... not the general :-)

As regards promo, a video game and a movie so far, thats not nothing...... we will see whats really happening soon im sure, true or false!

I know that there is no confirmation from Universal but............

Triple M is a highly reputable music station in Australia!

They have updated the page!

UPDATE: Triple M has since spoken to two Universal Music reps and seen their release schedule, with each confirming the record will hit shelves in Australia on Saturday November 22, one day before the US release date.

Take it for what you will!

I think this might actually be happning now, the cd is ready folks, maybe maybe not but I think yes!

Gunsguy

I so bad want to say I believe. I just can't, not yet.

The one thing that keeps me is seeing the 2006 Axl video, where I watched and listend to him say THIS YEAR - and it didn't happen, I don't blame Axl, as I think he truly believed then too, and if Axl himself can truly believe and it doesn't happen, then how am I any better?

I know that there is no confirmation from Universal but............

Triple M is a highly reputable music station in Australia!

They have updated the page!

UPDATE: Triple M has since spoken to two Universal Music reps and seen their release schedule, with each confirming the record will hit shelves in Australia on Saturday November 22, one day before the US release date.

Take it for what you will!

can you give a link please? :tongue2:

I think this might actually be happning now, the cd is ready folks, maybe maybe not but I think yes!

Gunsguy

I say we get a Friday press release the Guns camp. If not, it will then be safe to worry.

No because as long as they don't tell us it's not happening I'm heading to Best Buy on November 23rd