Niggaz With Attitude

Chris Axl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just ask... what's so great about this rap group? I try to be unprejudiced with music, but with rap I can't of some reason. I think all sounds almost the same and it sounds crap.

It's just.... because Axl loves them. I can't form my own opinions on music. thats why i used to say all rap sucked until i realized axl liked them.

Their black person attitude. Love it :D i'm not a racist tho.

:confused:

Did you know Ice Cube ghostwrites just about all the rhymes on the early NWA albums?

Eazy-E couldn't write his own rhymes if his life depended on it, Ice Cube wrote most of those tracks.

you're exactly right. E was a dealer looking for a good investment in NWA, he pretty much ended up a member just for good luck, cube asked him to rap on boyz n tha hood as a mess around thing. he didnt write for MC Ren but he did for the rest.

Did you know Ice Cube ghostwrites just about all the rhymes on the early NWA albums?

Eazy-E couldn't write his own rhymes if his life depended on it, Ice Cube wrote most of those tracks.

N.W.A. are all right. Wasn't Flava-Flav with Plublic Enemy? anyways what the hell is ghostwriting?

N.W.A. are all right. Wasn't Flava-Flav with Plublic Enemy? anyways what the hell is ghostwriting?

yeah Flav was with PE. ghostwriting is writing someones shit for em. rumor has it Jay Z wrote Still D.R.E. not even rumor, its pretty much known i think. Dres a producer, listen to his albums (all two of em) its mostly other people on them, with some songs with no Dre at all. like Stranged On Death Row or LA hooray for tolerance!z

Edited by ffrankwhite

No, it's crappy pop made for girls.

:lol: Well.. that is your opinion... GOOD FOR YOU..

Anyway.. I just can`t stand RAP..

It's not an opinion, it's a well-known fact. ;)

And what's wrong about rap?

It`s just that i don`t find it enjoyable.. (I have nothing against it...)

It`s not my thing...

growing up in the bronx, i know everything about rap, and i actually like the early 90's old school, gansta rap......it comes with the package.

Schooly D much? ;) SOUTH BRONX, SOUTH SOUTH BRONX!!!

and dude, it is the halloween theme, a tweaked version.

It's just not music. That's why I can't stand rap. I mean, I can talk about how much kick-ass I am in front of a never ending repeating beat and it's basically the same.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's just not music. That's why I can't stand rap. I mean, I can talk about how much kick-ass I am in front of a never ending repeating beat and it's basically the same.

You need to talk fast too. And complain about how hard you've got it living in a ghetto, alternative talking about how cool and gangsta' I am... Just to be alittle unprejudiced. ;) :xmassrudolph:

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

all music is is ordered sound with a repeated rhythm with other instrumentation laid over it (if you choose to do so). its celebrating life and living and the moment and being in the moment is all. its earthly. theres something to be said for deep meaningful shit but d'ya ever think that maybe theres something meaningful in...living itself and sort of...i dunno, living the moment instead of bearing witness to it as it occurs and evaluating yourself and your thoughts? its existentialist, like rock n roll was about until it grew up and learned to look at itself and have an ego, its about cars and diamonds and chicks and money and fuckin, just like little richard, chuck berry, jerry lee lewis, eddie cochrans rock n roll was about.

all music is is ordered sound with a repeated rhythm with other instrumentation laid over it (if you choose to do so). its celebrating life and living and the moment and being in the moment is all. its earthly. theres something to be said for deep meaningful shit but d'ya ever think that maybe theres something meaningful in...living itself and sort of...i dunno, living the moment instead of bearing witness to it as it occurs and evaluating yourself and your thoughts? its existentialist, like rock n roll was about until it grew up and learned to look at itself and have an ego, its about cars and diamonds and chicks and money and fuckin, just like little richard, chuck berry, jerry lee lewis, eddie cochrans rock n roll was about.

well put.I like all kinds of music and have a very varied collection,I have several hip hop albums,I like music in all forms.