Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony Kiedis

Paul McCartney

Henry Rollins

Robert Plant

Alanis Morissette

Jim Morrison

Noel Gallagher

the following artists not only should not be on there but the compiler needs to be shot for putting Jim Morrison and Paul McCartney on there.

Anthony Kiedis

Paul McCartney

Henry Rollins

Robert Plant

Alanis Morissette

Jim Morrison

Noel Gallagher

the following artists not only should not be on there but the compiler needs to be shot for putting Jim Morrison and Paul McCartney on there.

Alanis totally belongs there. Plant too.

Anthony Kiedis

Paul McCartney

Henry Rollins

Robert Plant

Alanis Morissette

Jim Morrison

Noel Gallagher

Alanis totally belongs there. Plant too.

what...as worst?

Shit list, there's a quite a few people that shouldn't be on there. Noel Gallagher, Paul McCartney, Robert Plant and Anthony Kiedis may not be brilliant lyricists (actually Noel is brilliant but not in the ordinary way :P ) but I don't find anything wrong with them. And Jim Morrison? I'm not a big Doors fan but there's no way he should be on that list.

I'm glad Jon Bon Jovi was included though, he's not the worst but his lyrics are fuckin' annoying.

Edited by izzystradlin'

Billy Corgan !? Billy fuckin' Corgan should NOT be on that list!! His lyrics are just awesome beyond belief. Fall Out Boy should be number one by an absolute mile.

Morrison, Corgan, Queensryche, Plant and McCartney should definitely not be on that list.

Edited by NO.1GNRFAN

i find it funny when journalists come up with "worst lyricist", etc. the artists on that list all wrote songs that are very popular so i don't see how they can call them the worst. i can see individuals not liking someone's lyrics, but to come up with a consensus? i find it....i guess there just trying to sell magazines and get publicity. it's all art anyway.

i find it funny when journalists come up with "worst lyricist", etc. the artists on that list all wrote songs that are very popular so i don't see how they can call them the worst. i can see individuals not liking someone's lyrics, but to come up with a consensus? i find it....i guess there just trying to sell magazines and get publicity. it's all art anyway.

ding ding ding! we have a winner to who figured out the capitalist system!

If they really put down the worst lyricists than nobody would buy the fucking mags cuz nobody would recognize the names.

Jim Morrison...as a lyricist is pretty shitty...

but as a poet...masterful.