Bands the World Can Do Without.

SofaKingWhat

What drugs are you on?

I just love that you say that, but still you have bands like Stratovarious, Cinderella, Manowar and Dragonforce in your profile.

That's band the world could manage without. In fact the world would have been a better place without those.

pfff says artic monkey guy

Ok I can admit that we could do without Dragonforce

but the rest? shut up you close minded fag :huh:

oh and im on Helado :kiss:

Edited by Paula McKagan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What drugs are you on?

I just love that you say that, but still you have bands like Stratovarious, Cinderella, Manowar and Dragonforce in your profile.

That's band the world could manage without. In fact the world would have been a better place without those.

I'm the narrow-minded? Mrs. Everything-Else-But-Metal-Sucks.

If you fail to see how much Daft Punk has done to music, and how talented those guys are you fail at life.

What drugs are you on?

I'm the narrow-minded? Mrs. Everything-Else-But-Metal-Sucks.

If you fail to see how much Daft Punk has done to music, and how talented those guys are you fail at life.

why dont you knit your ass up before talking?

I don't see a Mrs. Everything-Else-But-Metal-Sucks in here honey

I like hard rock, some good old pop and other stuff, so shuuuush

and oh my god!!! i can't believe it! I dont like Daft Punk! my life is gonna be such a mess! im gonna fail at university...won't have kids...oh....oh my god I can already feel it

Wow, metal and hardrock? You listen to pretty much everything then.

close minded, thinks himself as a badass, and can't even read well a profile!

go to my fucking profile again ...social distortion is so metal and rock? millencolin? no use for a name?

why don't you just drown on an orange juice glass, Melody?

go to my fucking profile again ...social distortion is so metal and rock? millencolin? no use for a name?

Wow, your taste in music never stops to impress me. You listen to Metal and Hardrock, which is two incredible different genres, and

you listen to three bands who pretend to be punk? Wow. Where do you find these bands?

I mean, I've heard about people who listen to rock and hard-rock, but this stunning. What do you do for a living? Write for The Rolling Stone?

Wow, your taste in music never stops to impress me. You listen to Metal and Hardrock, which is two incredible different genres, and

you listen to three bands who pretend to be punk? Wow. Where do you find these bands?

I mean, I've heard about people who listen to rock and hard-rock, but this stunning. What do you do for a living? Write for The Rolling Stone?

no, i fuck your dad and he pays pretty well

close minded, thinks himself as a badass, can't even read well a profile, and a prejudging son of a bich

just by "reading" 20 bands i listen to you go all crazy... i think you need a dick :o No -_- , not you you silly egocentric boy! a real one

Well, aren't you hilarious? You fucked my that? That's brilliant! How did you come up with something like that?

I'm sorry if I offended you? Can you draw me one of those AWESOME pictures?

sure thing my little waste of time :kiss:

where shall i send it? to the Louvre museum you talented piece of angel? :heart:

Send it to I'd-Rather-Have-Cat-Aids 90210 CA, USA.

i was expecting a better comeback honey

i'll let your little brain rest a bit, have some cookies, watch some Dragon Ball, maybe have a bubbles bath and then, if you want, make a new topic where you can have fun arguing with me, and when i have time i'll reply back to you sweetie

no, i fuck your dad and he pays pretty well

close minded, thinks himself as a badass, can't even read well a profile, and a prejudging son of a bich

just by "reading" 20 bands i listen to you go all crazy... i think you need a dick :o No -_- , not you you silly egocentric boy! a real one

paula,ur drawings are awesome! rock on