Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I turned it off right after I posted.

I ended up watching 2001 Maniacs instead. It was fucked up but ended up being pretty good actually.

Did you watch the remake with Robert Englund? It found that a very fun movie. :rofl-lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I watched this film Mask from 1985 yesterday. I haven't laughed as much in ages. He was really ugly.

A quiet good film though.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What I laughed at wasn't the story, which apparently was build on an real story, I laughed at how ugly he was.

Watching COMMANDO.

Haha, this fucking movie rocks! Haven't watched the full thing in ages.

That movie never got the recognition it deserves.

Might have something to do with the fact that its fuckin shit..

Hey shoe shine bitch! :rofl-lol:

Not everything needs to be artsy and deep, some shit can just be about guns, blowing shit up and cliché one liners

Watching COMMANDO.

Haha, this fucking movie rocks! Haven't watched the full thing in ages.

That movie never got the recognition it deserves.

Might have something to do with the fact that its fuckin shit..

Hey shoe shine bitch! :rofl-lol:

Not everything needs to be artsy and deep, some shit can just be about guns, blowing shit up and cliché one liners

Oh definitely and guess what? I can quote Commando right from the first "what day is it?" trashman shooting to the final "this was the last time". As a kid i watched all that shit religiously, like a fuckin muslim prays five times a day and shit. Maybe thats why i can't stomach that shit anymore. Arnies entire career right up to True Lies i could recite like my ABC's. And as far as movies and how they don't hafta be deep, damn right but they don't hafta be insulting either. I dunno, i think maybe i'm colored by a personal predudice in regards to these particular movies. Random Fact, Commando is the first store bought non taped off TV movie that i ever bought. Or was given rather.

Someone recommend me some movies to get over my crappy mood. Danke

Ferris Buellers Day Off

Edited by dirtylenny

Guest knerken

I picked up a movie last night called Brain Dead. I thought it was Peter Jackson's splatter/gore-classic, but it was a completely different psychological thriller/horror-movie from the late 80s or something. It was so mindtwisting it's hilarious! Loved it.

I picked up a movie last night called Brain Dead. I thought it was Peter Jackson's splatter/gore-classic, but it was a completely different psychological thriller/horror-movie from the late 80s or something. It was so mindtwisting it's hilarious! Loved it.

Stand back boy! This calls for divine intervention! :lol: I love that movie; it's completely ridiculous.

Guest Apollo
Someone recommend me some movies to get over my crappy mood. Danke. :heart:

Empire Records

Dazed and confused

Old School

Wedding Crashers