Cold showers

Dead Flower

1) They are great for your skin. Really hot water can cause outbreaks if you suffer from the occasional zit.

2) Cold water is a lot more soothing after shaving than hot water.

3) If you do a lot of physical activity, a cold shower will help your aching muscles recuperate a lot faster.

4) They are fucking invigorating in the morning and wake you the fuck up. Yet, strangely, I'm also finding I sleep better when I have a cold shower at night.

5) You spend less time in a cold shower, which helps our mother Earth. I couldn't give a fuck about this, but I know some do.

Learn from me, my children. For I am wise and you are stupid.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Four? Jesus fuck. Ok...

6) If you have a massive erection and can't be bothered to rub one out, a cold shower will have your penis receding faster than Axl's hairline.

7) After a cold shower your nipples are like hard little rocks that you can hang clothes from. Hard nipples = awesome.

8) Cold showers are a great way to test your manhood two times every day.

9) You can tell people about your cold showers and they will be fascinated.

Four? Jesus fuck. Ok...

6) If you have a massive erection and can't be bothered to rub one out, a cold shower will have your penis receding faster than Axl's hairline.

7) After a cold shower your nipples are like hard little rocks that you can hang clothes from. Hard nipples = awesome.

Sold

6) If you have a massive erection

I think I need a cold shower now :mellow: ...

But yeah...every once in a while they're great.

Edited by FunkyMonk

Four? Jesus fuck. Ok...

6) If you have a massive erection and can't be bothered to rub one out, a cold shower will have your penis receding faster than Slash's hairline.

Otherwise, I agree.

every once in a while they're great.

No. Every single day for the rest of your life, nancy boy.

This is a lifestyle, baby. Cold showers have changed my life.

how the heck do you do it? A few months ago our water heater broke and i tried to take a shower but it was sooo cold I couldnt.

He has a pair of balls.

every once in a while they're great.

No. Every single day for the rest of your life, nancy boy.

This is a lifestyle, baby. Cold showers have changed my life.

how the heck do you do it? A few months ago our water heater broke and i tried to take a shower but it was sooo cold I couldnt.

He has a pair of balls.

Shrunken ones

See benefit number eight on my list. I make that cold water my bitch and own it.

You'll need to psych yourself up when it's really cold.

Listen to Goin' Out West by Tom Waits if you have to. You think Tom was sitting in a warm bubble bath when he wrote that song? Fuck no! He had just got out of an icy cold shower, his errect nipples protruding through his thick mane of chest hair.

I stupid. I heard rubbing your own semen on your face cures spots and makes you more attractive to females. Haven't tried it tho. I think I need a cold shower or a hot one, maybe a bath is the way to go. Lying in your own filth in tepid water sounds very stylish. Sort of serial killer meets hygeine nurse.