Cold showers

Dead Flower

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cold showers suck! im supposed to take cold showers and cold showers alone.. thats what the dr told me... its because of my excema..it sucks.. i do take my hot showers more often than not, and i really enjoy them, but it makes my outbreaks worse.... not that any of you care.. haha

I stupid. I heard rubbing your own semen on your face cures spots and makes you more attractive to females. Haven't tried it tho. I think I need a cold shower or a hot one, maybe a bath is the way to go. Lying in your own filth in tepid water sounds very stylish. Sort of serial killer meets hygeine nurse.

word

:rofl-lol:

Who pulled your tampon out?

really?

Girlfriend, it's the absolute truth. I run every morning for at least half an hour. Before my cold shower revolution, my calf muscles would be screaming for the rest of the day. Not anymore.

Had one just a couple of weeks ago, and it was catching my breath it was so cold!

Those are the best! When it's so fucking cold that you're actually gasping for breath by the end. I'm convinced it's good for blood pressure and circulation.

As for you wimps who can't hack real cold. Try starting out with water that is tepid, and then slowly decreasing the hot water for the duration of your shower. But try to get a two minute blast of real cold just before you get out.

I'll tell you something else. I think my hair is benefiting from these cold showers, too. It's much more manageable when I put product in afterwards. Doesn't clump as much and just seems to sit better.

I thought I had pneumonia while I was in the shower last night :mellow:.

I manned up and had a fuckin' cold bastard and although it was sometimes a little hard to breathe it was really fun and energizing; although I must say that my hair knotted up :(, but then again I wasn't washing it last night. It certainly is an adventure.

Round 2 tonight.

when you say hot showers do you meen Hot Hot? or Hot Hot? I like them luke warm.

When I have a hot shower it's pretty damn hot. The hot tap on full and the cold just a tiny bit. Not even a quarter.

Exept when I'm in the shower with my wife. Thats to hot for her. When I'm in there with her it's hot for her but feels cold to me.

1) They are great for your skin. Really hot water can cause outbreaks if you suffer from the occasional zit.

2) Cold water is a lot more soothing after shaving than hot water.

3) If you do a lot of physical activity, a cold shower will help your aching muscles recuperate a lot faster.

4) They are fucking invigorating in the morning and wake you the fuck up. Yet, strangely, I'm also finding I sleep better when I have a cold shower at night.

5) You spend less time in a cold shower, which helps our mother Earth. I couldn't give a fuck about this, but I know some do.

Learn from me, my children. For I am wise and you are stupid.

What the Hell?!?!? If had known that I would've stopped taking hot showers long, long ago. SonofaBITCH!! This is all very nice to know, assuming its true. But it most of those do seem to make sense. And I agree, Fuck Earth!

• 4 years later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Bumping this old thread to say that I've just had one. My fucking God, I was screaming like a girl the first couple of minutes, but when I got used to it, it felt amazing and afterwards my skin feel cleaner in some weird way. My nipples are amazingly stiff as well, just like promised. I can really recommend this. Someone told me it's good for your hair as well.

I enjoy the best of both worlds. A hot shower in the morning with a bunch of steam building up is like my Buddhist meditation temple. I get some deep and clear fuckin' thinking done in that time. Lets me set up the day properly. After the hot water heater is almost depleted, I crank that all the way down to maximum C. I rest the crown of my head under the spout and let my body acclimate a bit and then I put my face under it. Almost like a proper slap. That brings me back into the real world. Firms up my face and knocks away some of the eye crusties. Now I'm ready for the real hit. I point the shower head at my chest, flex my pecs, and then let out this shout/yelp/scream.

After that I stare into the silver railing that holds up the shower doors and peer into it, doing my best Clint Eastwood impression.

Hopefully all of this is done before noon, and then I'm ready for the day.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It was merely a reference to this:

7) After a cold shower your nipples are like hard little rocks that you can hang clothes from. Hard nipples = awesome.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt