AC/DC in the studio

Mansin Humanity

I thought they were recording the new album last year? Gawd.

Still good to hear.

nah they made all the material just chose not to record alot rumors were around like brians voice wouldnt work which i could see given his age and the way he sings but none the less im gonna drink to this

How long does it take to write an album that sounds like their last eleven?

Ah well, hope it means that they're closer to touring again

Not long at all. It's just that they are basically retired, so they haven't bothered with it until now. They had been in a pattern of releasing something about ever 5 years but now I guess it's more like every 8 years. Hope this isn't their last one, but I have a feeling it is.

I'm more excited about the prospect of a tour...to be honest.

Yea same here dude. I haven't seen them live yet, and hope that they come this way so I get a chance to.

I was fortunate enough to see the Back in Black tour in '80!

...and they fuckin' stole the shows at the Sars concert

Can't wait to see Angus on stage again! B)

Who gives a fuck really? AC/DC were only as good as their last album until Back In Black and since then what have they made that was good? Nothing. A tour would be much better news.

I give a BIG Fuck....For Those About To Rock, Flick Of The Switch, Fly On The Wall,

(not crazy about Blow Up Your Video, or Stiff Upper Lip) but The Razor's Edge and

Ball Breaker were great.

They need to turn down Johnson's mic and Turn UP the guitars and Drums like the first two Johnson albums were!.......That's Mutt Lange's secret for getting those so GOOD!

Who gives a fuck really? AC/DC were only as good as their last album until Back In Black and since then what have they made that was good? Nothing. A tour would be much better news.

I give a BIG Fuck....For Those About To Rock, Flick Of The Switch, Fly On The Wall,

(not crazy about Blow Up Your Video, or Stiff Upper Lip) but The Razor's Edge and

Ball Breaker were great.

They need to turn down Johnson's mic and Turn UP the guitars and Drums like the first two Johnson albums were!.......That's Mutt Lange's secret for getting those so GOOD!

Sorry but IMO and many AC/DC fans minds those sucked ass. I say we find a way to bring Bon Scott back, that should fix everything.

Flick Of The Switch kicks your ass.

Ball Breaker were great.

Sorry but IMO and many AC/DC fans minds those sucked ass. I say we find a way to bring Bon Scott back, that should fix everything.

More like Flick of the Switch sucks your ass. That album is pure crap, the worst thing AC/DC ever thought of doing.

Ball Breaker were great.

More like Flick of the Switch sucks your ass. That album is pure crap, the worst thing AC/DC ever thought of doing.

No way, Bon albums aside it's one of my favorites!

Fly on the Wall sucked, but Flick had a lot of great cuts.

Any AC/DC featuring Phil Rudd on drums was excellent, and they also had a few songs with Simon Wright or Chris Slade that were good as well.

Yea, Fly was a terrible album other than the title track, Shake Your Foundations and Sink The Pink.

Ball Breaker were great.

Whatever you like.

FOTS is my second favorite Brian album, after BIB. Deep In The Hole, House Is On Fire, Nervous Shakedown, Badlands, Flick of the Switch, all great tracks.

Edited by asp324

That would be kinda difficult considering Bon died back in 1980.

I sure wish we could, probally would have had some great music

after Highway to Hell. I would give back all the Brian Johnson material

to revive him.I like him better that much!