Michael Jackson

GNR=Greatness

Even though he's a child rapist.

He's still the best performer the worlds seen.

He never molested any kids.

Do your research? You do realize that people are charged with stuff and they really are innocent.

Were is the smoking gun with Micheal? There isn't one.

Don't blame Michael for being a child molester.

Blame it on the Boogie.

Source? Do you have tapes, pictures etc. that prove that Micheal is a molester?

I guess what you are really trying to say is you have no faith in the police or justice system; because even after spending millions of dollars, conducting 1,000 of interviews, and searching Micheal's dwelling time and time again; The came up with nothing.

Just one person who said Micheal did it. Nothing else.

I suppose if it was left up to you; he should spend the rest of his life in prison, because 1 boy (whose parents are convicted felons) said he did something.....yet there was no proof?

Sadly that scenario ( a black man being falsely imprisoned) is the norm.

Blame it on the Boogie.

I guess what you are really trying to say is you have no faith in the police or justice system; because even after spending millions of dollars, conducting 1,000 of interviews, and searching Micheal's dwelling time and time again; The came up with nothing.

I suppose if it was left up to you; he should spend the rest of his life in prison, because 1 boy (whose parents are convicted felons) said he did something.....yet there was no proof?

:rofl-lol:

Take your chill pill and fuck off.

It's a joke you dumbass.

Haha. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Don't get your panties in a bunch there...

Blame it on the Boogie.

:rofl-lol:

Take your chill pill and fuck off.

It's a joke you dumbass.

Haha. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Don't get your panties in a bunch there...

I guess I should find it funny that you call someone a child molester?

You got any "n****r" jokes that I also should find funny?

I loved micheal jackson when i was a little kid i remember when i was 6 and hiring thriller out from the video store, it had like the full video and the making of it and interviews and stuff. Its so fukin sad whats happened to him imo, like the guy has or had more talent in one finger nail than most people have in their entire bodies. I kinda think hes innocent, i dunno, but i do think the parents of the kid who made the acusations are at fault, like if a guy had alegations of child molesting bought against him would u send ur kid to live with him alone? They must have been out of their fukin minds or after a pay day. But he used to be one talented motherfucker.

Blame it on the Boogie.

The thing is...

He ain't black. He's a white woman (with a slight hint of Asian and a subtle taste of Judy Jetson).

Edited by IndiannaRose

I am a fan. I don't think he is a freak.

t1_michael_jackson.jpg

Normal as can be...

But it's a medical condition!!! :lol:

Next you'll be suggesting there's something weird about a grown man constantly traipsing around with young boys and sharing his bed with them...

I hear a lot of people saying Dangerous is a really underrated album nowadays. It certainly came out at an interesting time in music history.

It's a VERY underrated album that was lost in the hype of Nevermind and Ten. Some of the songs on that album like "who is it", "give in to me", "in the closet", etc are spectacular pop songs. It's his highest selling album after Thriller and probably his peak in terms of talent. 1/2 of the album which his producer Teddy Riley contributed has dated considerably, but Michael's contributions stand the test of time on that album.

As for Prince, I am a huge Prince fan but comparing Mike to Prince is like apples and oranges. MJ as a pop artist and showman absolutely blows away Prince. I love Prince's songs, but let's face it...he really can't compete with Mike when it comes to creating memorable singles. Purple Rain is just as commercial as Thriller but the difference imho is that songs like "beat it" and "billie jean" were far more revolutionary and stand the test of time better than top cuts from Purple Rain like "when doves cry" and "little red corvette"...

Prince and MJ are both versatile and can tackle songs from almost any genre, they both are great song writers and performers. The difference i think is that MJ became so preoccupied with packaging a hit album with singles that he started selling out as an artist. Dangerous really is the last classic Michael Jackson album (Although most fans from the UK seem to think BAD was his last good album) although his later albums have one or two solid tracks here and there. Prince not only has more credibility as an artist, he has challenged himself more and his songs are far more varied and diverse than what MJ puts out these days.

Prince's best album to me is Sign O' The Times and imho that album blows away Thriller, Bad, and Purple Rain. Prince is a more challenging and ambitious artist while Michael Jackson is a supreme expert in crafting melodies and memorable pop singles. Could MJ do what Prince does? Yes. I'm sure Mj could pull off an album like Sign O The Times...but he seems more preoccupied with selling albums and breaking records rather than pushing himself and trying to reinvent his sound.

Edited by SylvesterStallone

I hear a lot of people saying Dangerous is a really underrated album nowadays. It certainly came out at an interesting time in music history.

It is underrated, although it still did pretty good sales wise, selling over 20 million world wide, but I think it's better than Thriller.

I am a fan. I don't think he is a freak.

t1_michael_jackson.jpg

Normal as can be...

I do think he has some mental issues when it comes to his appearance, he looked really good Thriller/bad days and he ruined himself with the overdose of surgeries. Very sad actually.

Despite that, he is still a great musician.