Best Nirvana cover song ever

Estranged Reality

This is similar to what Nirvana could do at concerts.

I went to a Poison cover show the other day, JKKDARK. You would have loved it - they looked and sounded exactly like the real band. These four guys dressed in women's clothes and wearing $5 hooker makeup got up on stage carrying these small toilets. Then they pulled down their pants, sat down on the toilets and took loud, noisy shits for about five minutes. Then when they were finished they said, "Thank you! Good night!" and walked off stage. It was like seeing - and hearing - the real Brett Michaels.

This is similar to what Nirvana could do at concerts.

I went to a Poison cover show the other day, JKKDARK. You would have loved it - they looked and sounded exactly like the real band. These four guys dressed in women's clothes and wearing $5 hooker makeup got up on stage carrying these small toilets. Then they pulled down their pants, sat down on the toilets and took loud, noisy shits for about five minutes. Then when they were finished they said, "Thank you! Good night!" and walked off stage. It was like seeing - and hearing - the real Brett Michaels.

Give Poison some credit. They wipe as an encore.

Anyway, topic on hand. I found this hideous but, you know, they're young kids. Hopefully they'll practice more and achieve mediocrity someday.

Anyone wanna hear my cover? Of course you do! I use a guitar backing track and the vocals on the guitar backing track suck. I got the backing track from here

http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/play/nir...teen_spirit.htm

and here I am jamming to it. I used GarageBand and my guitar.

Me jamming to a crappy guitar backing track.