Limp Bizkit To Purportedly Reform

The Sandman

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/article/?id=49047

Now we know y'all be lovin' this shit right here...not!

It is with a mixture of sadness, regret and mild nausea that Metal Hammer brings you the quite unfortunate news that internet rumours are suggesting Limp Bizkit have reformed.

Wes Borland will not be part of this reunion and will allegedly be replaced by former Cold and Evanescence man Terry Balsamo. Try not to get too excited now.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/article/?id=49047
Now we know y'all be lovin' this shit right here...not!

It is with a mixture of sadness, regret and mild nausea that Metal Hammer brings you the quite unfortunate news that internet rumours are suggesting Limp Bizkit have reformed.

Wes Borland will not be part of this reunion and will allegedly be replaced by former Cold and Evanescence man Terry Balsamo. Try not to get too excited now.

This is it................

this is the proof..........

There is no God :(

I was actually a Limp Bizkit fan until I was tricked into buying The Unquestionable Truth Part 1. That album was pure shit. It was nothing like any of the other LB stuff. Results May Vary wasn't their best work either but their last album was flat out terrible. Can't say I'm excited at all by the news of them reforming. There's no way they'll be able to make anything like Significant Other or Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water ever again.

I'll be perfectly honest -- Limp Bizkit aren't as terrible as many people claim they are. Are they good? Do I listen to them regularly? No. But some of their songs were good for what they were. They aren't pretentious; their downfall was Fred Durst's behavior and annoying personality. I can listen to "Take a Look Around" from time to time. Decent workout music. I prefer them to, say, KoRn or half those other nu-metal bands.

Durst seems to have really grown up a lot recently, and is even starting to mock himself (watch his Tom Green Show interview from a couple months ago where he pretends to be a redneck and speaks with a southern accent - it's actually hilarious). He also directed this film, which I heard is really good. It'd be a pleasant surprise if this band reunited and made a decent album.

I think if Limp Bizkit's music had any redeeming qualities, Wes Borland was responsible.

yep,I thought he was the interesting element of their music

I saw them at the height of their popularity...it was a fun show actually.

but once was enough..

Yeah, the more I think about it, "My Way" is a pretty catchy song.

I really disliked a lot of their music not too long ago, but looking back in retrospect, it was more listenable than some of the other nu metal shit. They had some decent hooks. Just a terrible band name, silly lyrics and poor general image. If they had a cool name and a frontman who hadn't acted like a fool and didn't write some of the lyrics they wrote, I wouldn't dislike them as much as I do. I'm hoping if they do get back together, Durst doesn't go back to his old image - his new "normal" look is far more, er, impressive? I can see them making decent music if they went about it the right way.

Still, shame about that shitty name... Limp Bizkit is one of the worst names for a band, ever.

I think if Limp Bizkit's music had any redeeming qualities, Wes Borland was responsible.

I've liked him ever since he said this about Durst covering Behind Blue Eyes...

This is probably the worst cover ever, and the video is awful. It's just really embarrasing, and it's so unbelievably self-indulgent. Someone must have really worked out hard to be able to take their shirt off and have Halle Berry make out with them.

Plus I like

song he did with Danny Lohner, Richard Patrick and Josh Freese.