• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://twitpic.com/753hi

241w1n8.jpg

Perla at mystery location.

(Disneyland)

Not sure if this has been confirmed by her doctor, but rumor is that Perla's rack somehow gets even BIGGER when she's diggin' Slash's latest music. A hormonal thing of some sort acoording to my insiders at Mayo Clinic.

So, she was undersized during the Libertad period, but is ballooning up more nicely than ever during the recording of the solo album.

Gotta be good stuff coming!!!!

Edited by Turn_It_Up

SlashHudson: Some asshole bitch posted my mom's service & I know exactly who. #fb

:question:

Is he mad about this?

I would think so. That is so disrespectful to post where the funeral is going to be held. He doesn't want random people and paparazzi around his mothers service, that's bullshit.

That's disgusting some cunt posted that. Think of all Slash's deranged fans who are going to be yelling to get pics with Slash...at the funeral. Hopefully he can re-arrange the service.

I think that he'll have to re-arrange the services if they hope to have any privacy in this sad time. What's sad is that he might have to have it at another church and for all we know that may have been the church his mother attended if she was a church goer. Anyway, I thought it sounded fishy all along that her service would be open to the public. It's also revealed on his his official website.

That's disgusting some cunt posted that. Think of all Slash's deranged fans who are going to be yelling to get pics with Slash...at the funeral. Hopefully he can re-arrange the service.

A real fan would have some respect and leave Slash alone, no matter how much they'd love to meet him.

Sadly, I think there are still people in this world that would still bug him. :(

Exactly. It's a shame that he's now got this to worry about as well. Poor guy.

It is times like this that Iam glad Iam basically a nobody. I feel for him and his family. This is a very private thing that should only be shared with family and close friends. Now it could turn into a complete circus. Most of his fans will probably leave him alone but there is always the fan that will not for some twisted reason. His main problem will be the media those people will do anything for a buck.

Exatly... Poor Slash and his brother. I really hope he can re-arrange the service, and that "fans" don't will show up

Ummmm.......maybe the Newspaper posted?

Obit's anyone?

You guys are taking one line Slash typed and running with it.

Ola wasn't just Slash's mom; She was someone else's mother, a wife, a cousin, a aunt etc.

Who is to say that one of them thought her funeral arrangements should be handle differently?

Who is to say that Slash is even in charge of the funeral arrangements? I highly doubt he is.

Anyone, who has ever had to bury a love one, knows that family members/friends often disagree on funeral arrangements and the whole process in general.

I think you guys are over thinking this.

Anyone who shows up isn't a true fan IMO. a TRUE fan would leave him be on that day.

I agree this is a time when slash should be allowed to have some privacy for a few weeks at least

Yeah.....I mean cause it is only Slash that is taking her death hard.

You people are silly.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Sunny, may've been only 1 line from Slash--but was a helluva line. How many times throughout Slash's 20+ year career have you ever heard him sound that publicly pissed about something? "Some asshole bitch" is incredibly strong language coming from him and there's no mistaking the harshness there.

Ola Hudson was the last thing from being a stage mom. Even Slash's most hardcore fans barely knew anything about her other than her being a former costume designer and having dated Bowie. Before Slash's book, how many had actually ever seen a pic of her in all these years?

Just doesn't jibe that she or some other member of the family would've wanted to open this up to the public in such a fashion. And it actually would surprise me if Slash and Perla weren't heavily involved in the funeral arrangements along with Slash's bro.

Either way, frickin' Blabbermouth posting this, including parking directions, etc. is very weird. Bet we'll hear more about this at some point...