Corey Taylor & Slash

Gordon Comstock

Corey taylor = Amazing.

Slash = Amazing.

Corey taylor + Slash. you do the fuckin math!

i thought this was awesome anyway...

Yeah it was. I posted a link to it in the Former Gunners section as well. There's a link there too of CT doing a fucking great cover of "Ain't Talking Bout Love" with Camp Freddy.

Corey taylor = Amazing.

Slash = Amazing.

Corey taylor + Slash. you do the fuckin math!

i thought this was awesome anyway...

Yeah it was. I posted a link to it in the Former Gunners section as well. There's a link there too of CT doing a fucking great cover of "Ain't Talking Bout Love" with Camp Freddy.

he's done rebel yell too, and he's gonna be on steel panthers record.

also, after seeing this, i fucking hope to god that corey is on slashs solo record.

Great rendition of a fucking kickass song.

Would love to see Slash do a song with Corey. Something seriously nasty and aggressive.

Well according to his Twitter he's working on a heavy ass song right now in the studio. He just performed with Corey 2 days ago.....So it would make sense if he's working with him right now! Fuck that would be sweet.

Agreed corey should think about joining VR, but slipknot is his priority, and i dont think slash and duff would be happy with being in his 3rd priority. [sS has a new album coming out late this year i think].

but lets hope he at least works with them on a couple songs!

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Stone Sour is his first priority. He's just 1 of 9 in Slipknot and isn't the leader of that band, in fact wasn't he the last to join when the band was starting?

Anyways, I think it'd be possible if he didn't have Stone Sour, but he's already pretty successful with that.

Agreed corey should think about joining VR, but slipknot is his priority, and i dont think slash and duff would be happy with being in his 3rd priority. [sS has a new album coming out late this year i think].

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Stone Sour is his first priority. He's just 1 of 9 in Slipknot and isn't the leader of that band, in fact wasn't he the last to join when the band was starting?

Anyways, I think it'd be possible if he didn't have Stone Sour, but he's already pretty successful with that.

SS was his first band, so you'd think they'd be his first priority, but no. yea he was one of the last to join slipknot, but that band is fucking tight. theyve all said that slipknot is #1.

hope the new SS album is good :)

SS was his first band, so you'd think they'd be his first priority, but no. yea he was one of the last to join slipknot, but that band is fucking tight. theyve all said that slipknot is #1.

That's kind of misleading. Stone Sour was a band before Slipknot, but it was never successful like it became until they started it up again after Slipknot.

That's kind of misleading. Stone Sour was a band before Slipknot, but it was never successful like it became until they started it up again after Slipknot.

they may not have been big, but i think they may have been signed when corey went to slipknot, theres some good qual demos floatin around from 94, 96 i think... i think they mighta been big inn des moines too, but i havent read anything on them in a while so im just going from memory

I really don't know much SS or Slipknot stuff, and if it's like most mainstream rock then I'm fine with that, but killer performance man. That should be Slash's permanent look. Well, maybe bust out the top hat every once in a while.

But I for one would like to see Slash get his solo album out there already and let's get going with VR 2.0.

I really don't know much SS or Slipknot stuff, and if it's like most mainstream rock then I'm fine with that, but killer performance man. That should be Slash's permanent look. Well, maybe bust out the top hat every once in a while.

But I for one would like to see Slash get his solo album out there already and let's get going with VR 2.0.

Check out "Come What(ever) May" by Stone Sour. and also "All Hope Is Gone" and "Slipknot" by Slipknot... [find the song "Purity" if you can, it had to be taken off the S/T for legal reasons, but its fuckin awesome]

• 2 weeks later...