OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to that setlist picture we've lost having both TWAT and IRS, and have to have one or the other, but we've gained Catcher (very good news). If this setlist is real, which it is looking so, then I still can't believe how many CD songs are going to be performed live. I'm wondering if this is just for the first four shows and the setlist may change to a more "traditional" one for the Candian shows.

Either way it's a very exciting setlist for us CD lovers such as myself, I'm very keen to hear these new songs live and would love the above setlist to be legitimate. Not long to wait to find out too which is cool.

So according to that setlist picture we've lost having both TWAT and IRS, and have to have one or the other, but we've gained Catcher (very good news). If this setlist is real, which it is looking so, then I still can't believe how many CD songs are going to be performed live. I'm wondering if this is just for the first four shows and the setlist may change to a more "traditional" one for the Candian shows.

Either way it's a very exciting setlist for us CD lovers such as myself, I'm very keen to hear these new songs live and would love the above setlist to be legitimate. Not long to wait to find out too which is cool.

Wellll..... TWAT happened, 2 times, so not much was "lost" as far as having them both.

Everyone who ever believed in this band, and stayed with them through the CD saga anywhere from 1997-2008, SHOULD be on this forum for this tour. I'm absolutely giddy that the band is touring again. Where the hell is everyone?

ER, Bluesy, HRS, Highvoltage, Leigh Rok, ParadiseCityGirl, KBear, Turn It Up, Kaneda, Zint, GOAB, UK SUBS...and most of all...MADISON?!

I expect to see you all (bar maybe SUBS) here on the tour kickoff.

I'm still around. More of a lurker lately, since I'm a little too busy to post much and unfortunately I haven't been able to track any threads very closely this week.

Which thread is this KOHD link people keep talking about? Ashba is the one part of this tour I'm most interested in hearing. Besides Axl of course. I've got a feeling Ashba can play the shit out of the material, both old and new.

The show should be happening right now - is this correct?

Which thread is this KOHD link people keep talking about? Ashba is the one part of this tour I'm most interested in hearing. Besides Axl of course. I've got a feeling Ashba can play the shit out of the material, both old and new.

The show should be happening right now - is this correct?

your right. he can. his (i think it was his, if he took over for robin) SCOM solo was PERFECT.

show starts around 10am EST i believe.

Can't wait, I'm kinda embarassed to admit it but this I only got into gnr in late 07 so i wasn't really paying attention during the other tours, this is the first one I'm really into. I'm thinking of pulling an all nighter, im west coast time, am i out of my mind cuz axl will just get on stage around nine?

Yup, should be on the stage around 9. Get on the bus about eleven sippin' a drink and feelin' fine.

Can't wait, I'm kinda embarassed to admit it but this I only got into gnr in late 07 so i wasn't really paying attention during the other tours, this is the first one I'm really into. I'm thinking of pulling an all nighter, im west coast time, am i out of my mind cuz axl will just get on stage around nine?

Yup, should be on the stage around 9. Get on the bus about eleven sippin' a drink and feelin' fine.

I was pretty damn excited for the 2006 shows. But for some reason I can't really get myself pumped up about this time around.

Hmm, that makes it tough, I get up around 7, convert time zones and i'll have missed the whole show. Oh well, worryin' is a waste of my time. :P

I was pretty damn excited for the 2006 shows. But for some reason I can't really get myself pumped up about this time around.

I'm mainly excited to see axls new hair do.

Wellll..... TWAT happened, 2 times, so not much was "lost" as far as having them both.

TWAT is such a great song, I can't help but feel we'll see TWAT a handful of times and that I.R.S. will take precedence here. I hope Mr Rose has polished his TWAT performance, this song is too good to be replaced by I.R.S.

Some of that sentence above seemed a little strange reading it back.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I could count several.

But if you say so. ;)

I'll try not to be a negative pessimist a day like this.

Who knows? Even a crapsong like Shackler's Revenge might be good live, if they take away some of all the electro noises in the song. And most importantly, the elephant sound.

I could count several.

But if you say so. ;)

I'll try not to be a negative pessimist a day like this.

Who knows? Even a crapsong like Shackler's Revenge might be good live, if they take away some of all the electro noises in the song. And most importantly, the elephant sound.

:xmassrudolph:

OOOooohhh... I love the elephant sound and the "hoonga choonga" riff in the bridge!

I've always been a Rob Zombie fan, and that song brings me back to the Astro-Creep 2000 album.

I love how Axl is reinventing himself!

I guess tastes cannot be universal!