OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to gnrdaily.com, Axl is on stage rehearsing SCOM and they have video on youtube. You better watch it before Uzi Suicidal LLC steps on in, er I mean Irving...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xo6EsVzFg

You can see him towards the end and he really sounds amazing!

He's Back!

-HDs

Isn't that the same video as earlier on? Definately sounds like Axl though. He sounds pretty great at the end of SCOM, which is a first for a while.

I agree that the date that the person wrote on the youtube video should be 12-11-09, BUT... gnrdaily just posted this up:

http://gnrdaily.com/news_detail.asp?id=2281

which contains the link I just previously posted.

Seems to make sense, considering Axl- personally tweeted his very first tweet (that sounds so strange) on his new twitter account, approx 2 hours ago, which I responded to immediately since I know some of the crew and band. Also, around the same time the new gunsnroses twitter account made a similar statement regarding a sound check, which to me sounded as if he had a safe flight and arrived at the stadium ON TIME!! (wow, now that's a new look for Axl to begin with!!)

So, don't kill the messenger (me) if they are wrong but that definitely sounds and looks like W. Axl Rose... But I've been wrong before (haven't seen the man since 2007)

So hopefully we can get this party started!

Rock On!

-HDs

I agree that the date that the person wrote on the youtube video should be 12-11-09, BUT... gnrdaily just posted this up:

http://gnrdaily.com/news_detail.asp?id=2281

which contains the link I just previously posted.

Seems to make sense, considering Axl- personally tweeted his very first tweet (that sounds so strange) on his new twitter account, approx 2 hours ago, which I responded to immediately since I know some of the crew and band. Also, around the same time the new gunsnroses twitter account made a similar statement regarding a sound check, which to me sounded as if he had a safe flight and arrived at the stadium ON TIME!! (wow, now that's a new look for Axl to begin with!!)

So, don't kill the messenger (me) if they are wrong but that definitely sounds and looks like W. Axl Rose... But I've been wrong before (haven't seen the man since 2007)

So hopefully we can get this party started!

Rock On!

-HDs

Holy shit! Ashba actually kicks that solo's ass. I'm pretty sure that's Axl as well, though I"m drunk and delirious from studying from finals, so I could be wrong.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

When would it start on English time? Someone please help me out!!!!

12.00. Plus the extratime Axl "needs" before he go onstage.

Thanks for the info. I have to go and do some schoolwork so my teachers dont kill me :rofl-lol:

Actually, when I think about it, I think it's 13.00. Not sure though.