OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

Everyone who ever believed in this band, and stayed with them through the CD saga anywhere from 1997-2008, SHOULD be on this forum for this tour. I'm absolutely giddy that the band is touring again. Where the hell is everyone?

ER, Bluesy, HRS, Highvoltage, Leigh Rok, ParadiseCityGirl, KBear, Turn It Up, Kaneda, Zint, GOAB, UK SUBS...and most of all...MADISON?!

I expect to see you all (bar maybe SUBS) here on the tour kickoff.

What happened to all those fans that used to fill stadiums?

It's almost as if "something" has changed.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who ever believed in this band, and stayed with them through the CD saga anywhere from 1997-2008, SHOULD be on this forum for this tour. I'm absolutely giddy that the band is touring again. Where the hell is everyone?

ER, Bluesy, HRS, Highvoltage, Leigh Rok, ParadiseCityGirl, KBear, Turn It Up, Kaneda, Zint, GOAB, UK SUBS...and most of all...MADISON?!

I expect to see you all (bar maybe SUBS) here on the tour kickoff.

Today was the first time I've ever come to these boards and I couldn't get on because there were too many people.

So how long till the show starts? I swear I was only in here yesterday and it was 4 days away, now it say tomorrow?

14 hours until the show starts.

does anybody know if the show is streamed somewhere? or sent live on MTV or something?

i really want to see it! :D