OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

It's Monday morning now. It's hard to believe Guns N Roses will be playing a show on Friday (my 27th birthday, BTW). :xmasssanta:

Like "Satanisk_Slakt" said - we should get a photo of Axl any day now... He will have to fly over soon to avoid jet lag for the show

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Monday morning now. It's hard to believe Guns N Roses will be playing a show on Friday (my 27th birthday, BTW). :xmasssanta:

Like "Satanisk_Slakt" said - we should get a photo of Axl any day now... He will have to fly over soon to avoid jet lag for the show

Happy (early) Birthday!! I hope Axl gives you a birthday present (a picture). :xmasssanta:

Guest floyd the barber

Cant wait for updates, this tour is going to kick ass!

Naw, it will probably be major suckage.

It wil probably be the same shit as 2006 except This I Shit will probably be in the setlist, woop-de-do.

It wil probably be the same shit as 2006 except This I Shit will probably be in the setlist, woop-de-do.

Yea it is woop-de-do! I would rather take the worst song on Chinese Democracy than listen to "the other one" play with Fergie, Pussy Cat Dolls, or Cypress Hill. Hell I would take it over Slash's entire career other than GnR and the work he did with Alice Cooper.

Wait a sec, you are still judging the band on youtube videos? Good job man, that must be how it is in real life? Get off your ass and go to a show, I had people last time that didn't even like any form of GNR get blown away at the live show

And the track is called "this I love" reported

Edited by gunsguy

I think lots of people are hoping that next years tour leads to a new album, with full promo, and a US tour. It's sort of the same situation as the 06 tour, in a way. Perhaps Axl will be able to ride the wave of momentum this time.

Edited by ITW 2012

Yea it is woop-de-do! I would rather take the worst song on Chinese Democracy than listen to "the other one" play with Fergie, Pussy Cat Dolls, or Cypress Hill. Hell I would take it over Slash's entire career other than GnR and the work he did with Alice Cooper.

Lol good one

Yeah won't the concert techinally be Thursday night here in the states? I know Korea is like 15-18 hours ahead of the US depending on what time zone you're in..

friday morning.... i think it would be somewhere around like 8:00 or something here [im in the same time zone as you] when guns hit the stage

It'll be around now (12:47 UK) when things get interesting on the day of the gig as it's 21:47 in Korea. So perfect time for me to keep up to date at work while they play! :)

LP

Yeah won't the concert techinally be Thursday night here in the states? I know Korea is like 15-18 hours ahead of the US depending on what time zone you're in..

friday morning.... i think it would be somewhere around like 8:00 or something here [im in the same time zone as you] when guns hit the stage

That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. CAN'T WAIT!

I'll be up early on Friday waiting for any and all updates to come in!

Guns Guy is right this tour is gonna be killer I hope we get a DVD release or some concerts on a stream or PPV even just 5 days left :)

Yes, guns_guy is right. I'm actually hoping for more than just a super kick-ass show and shitty boots on youtube.

If I didn't know any better, (if I'm remembering right) the recent news of 70 personal crew technicians, would lead me to believe that Axl might be having these first shows filmed pro-shot so he can release a Live DVD soon afterwards.

That would be so cool. I'd be buying it as soon as it hit the shelves.

I'm surprised no photos of Axl have surfaced yet! Dude must really make an effort! : )

I'll say one thing for him, he sure knows how to build up anticipation. I'm sure he knows exactly how interested the fans and the media are in his changinig appearances/style and is probably saving it for opening night.

I'm surprised no photos of Axl have surfaced yet! Dude must really make an effort! : )

I'll say one thing for him, he sure knows how to build up anticipation. I'm sure he knows exactly how interested the fans and the media are in his changinig appearances/style and is probably saving it for opening night.

Let's be realistic for one second:

Die-hard fans on the net do care

The media and people in general don't

The reports that will inevitably appear at Rolling Stone, Blabber Mouth, Classic Rock, MTV etc. the day after the first show will probably beg to differ.

Let's be realistic for one second:

Die-hard fans on the net do care

The media and people in general don't

The reports that will inevitably appear at Rolling Stone, Blabber Mouth, Classic Rock, MTV etc. the day after the first show will probably beg to differ.

Don't forget CNN and Fox News

They care too

Welp, they care probably more than you do. Which is puzzling as this is a Guns N' Roses "fan" site. Perhaps you should log off and play a game of solitare instead of annoying fans. :thumbsup: