OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

I really wish Axl would drop KOHD. Fuck that song. He didn't even write the fucking thing. I'd rather hear new stuff from Chinese Democracy than that old piece of shit song. Fuck Live and Let Die too, while we're at it. Let that song finally die and R.I.P.

no, people wanna hear them.

Edited by moreblack

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would really be in their best interest to drop Live and Let Die. It's pretty tired at this point, and it's been played at nearly every Guns show since the nineties began.

KOHD, on the other hand, has soul, and its nice how the new band has their own spin on it. Keep that one around, and keep it Dylan-ish.

No matter how much bitching and begging for old songs to be dropped and new ones added will never work. 50% or more of people at the shows are not going to want to hear new stuff, they are the ones that know the classics, and probably own only the greatest hits. It's what they want to hear and I can understand, not everyone at the shows are as die hard as us on the boards.

How can you call KOHD and LALD shit? 2 of the best remakes in history of music. Axl's touch on the last tour of KOHD was amazing!

Edited by Mega_Music

Counting ... every day, hours, minutes, seconds, second miless ... each breath!

Set-list? ...I love all the songs from the Guns!

What matters to me and see Axl singing and the boys doing the best and everything will be wonderful. rock2 :wub:

exactly! +1

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What is the time difference to Sweden? +8 hours? That would be great. It would be 13.00 here, and it could probably be one or two hours late. Would make it start sometime between 13.00-15.00. Great time. Which day is it? Friday?

What is the time difference to Sweden? +8 hours? That would be great. It would be 13.00 here, and it could probably be one or two hours late. Would make it start sometime between 13.00-15.00. Great time. Which day is it? Friday?

Saturday or Friday......

Saturday or Friday......

its their friday night, so it would be friday or friday morning for the rest of us

Saturday or Friday......

its their friday night, so it would be friday or friday morning for the rest of us

Tk for the info.....cool.

Nice. I'll try to be here. I'll be here if I don't have to work.

you can use a time converter on google to find out exactly when the show will be happening. i say just assume its going to start around mindnight, give or take an hour or so, but i predict sometime between 11 and midnight (axl didnt go on too last time around in aisa, did he?)

As cool as it'd be to open with Chinese Democracy...when you have such an amazing opener as Welcome to the Jungle you almost HAVE to use it.

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Shackler's Revenge

LALD Intro

Live and Let Die

Better

Sweet Child O' Mine

Knockin'

I.R.S.

Street of Dreams

Riad N' The Bedouins

Don't Cry

Piano Rises

November Rain

This I Love

Estranged

There Was A Time

My Michelle

Sorry

Patience

Nightrain

Madagascar

Paradise City (confetti)

Prostitute

Chinese Democracy (extended solo for the confetti to come down again)