OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time is fixed on Friday, December 11, 2009 at 9:00 PM Taipei time

Atlanta Fri 8:00 AM

So, technically, it is only 2 more days, but I still can't be there and I still gotta work Friday and can't be on the forum. Somebody, please, text me updates, pics, whatever to either my email or my Crackberry! :D

Edited by DebbieNgeorgia

so does anyone know roughly what time the show will "start" in uk time?

I remember going on time-and-date a few days ago to find out. I think they'll hit the stage around midnight Taiwan time which would be 4pm on Friday over here in the UK. Bare in mind i'm only guessing they'll hit the stage at midnight.

Yeah what you do is find out the time difference between Korea and the UK and then you can work it out! :)

But I can tell you're lazy, so:

It's 9 hours difference so at 12:30pm it will be 9:30pm which is the time a normal band comes on. But who knows what time Axl will come on. 11pm?

Anytime between 12:30 and 14:30 I guess!

Let me know if you want someone to come round and wipe your arse.

LP

Edited by Longpig

I remember going on time-and-date a few days ago to find out. I think they'll hit the stage around midnight Taiwan time which would be 4pm on Friday over here in the UK. Bare in mind i'm only guessing they'll hit the stage at midnight.

thanks for that! thats kool, i can get in from work and read the updates instead of waiting up allnight like on past tours...cant wait

Yeah what you do is find out the time difference between Korea and the UK and then you can work it out! :)

But I can tell you're lazy, so:

It's 9 hours difference so at 12:30pm it will be 9:30pm which is the time a normal band comes on. But who knows what time Axl will come on. 11pm?

Anytime between 12:30 and 14:30 I guess!

Let me know if you want someone to come round and wipe your arse.

LP

:rofl-lol: i think i can manage that myself cheers. But yeh, didnt have enough time to check i was just signing on here for two minutes before my work shift

roll on friday

Everyone who ever believed in this band, and stayed with them through the CD saga anywhere from 1997-2008, SHOULD be on this forum for this tour. I'm absolutely giddy that the band is touring again. Where the hell is everyone?

ER, Bluesy, HRS, Highvoltage, Leigh Rok, ParadiseCityGirl, KBear, Turn It Up, Kaneda, Zint, GOAB, UK SUBS...and most of all...MADISON?!

I expect to see you all (bar maybe SUBS) here on the tour kickoff.