Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit big perhaps...

but a treat

fullscreen.jpg

Wow there censoring everything today over at htgth, this was up for a total of 5 minutes. Im so glad i chose to be a member of this forum!

yeah, its a little more free here..

fuck me, thats a stunning stage setup :D i cant wait to see videos of this! :D

Has there been ANY CONFIRMATION that Axl has arrived in Asia...?? From anywhere??

If he was running late for the final plane to get him there on time, and then got into a scuffle, how do we even know he made the plane?

WHERE'S AXL??!!

Has there been ANY CONFIRMATION that Axl has arrived in Asia...?? From anywhere??

If he was running late for the final plane to get him there on time, and then got into a scuffle, how do we even know he made the plane?

WHERE'S AXL??!!

I don't think we'll find out 'til we hear so ourselves from some concert goers.

Guest ben9785

WHERE'S AXL??!!

Well considering the "Live and Let Die" rehearsal video.. hopefully that is him, and so he is already there..

WHERE'S AXL??!!

probably not there yet. doesent it take some time to travel from usa to taipei? :P

WHERE'S AXL??!!

Well considering the "Live and Let Die" rehearsal video.. hopefully that is him, and so he is already there..

Well I thought that was him, but all the websites reporting this news are saying that soundcheck went ahead without him...

Who knows? It's all mystery right now. I feel sorry for all those people in Taiwan if this show is cancelled....

WHERE'S AXL??!!

In the Daily whateveritscalled said that Axl has got the plane to Asia, even with the paparazzi problems

Guest ben9785

WHERE'S AXL??!!

Well I thought that was him, but all the websites reporting this news are saying that soundcheck went ahead without him...

Who knows? It's all mystery right now. I feel sorry for all those people in Taiwan if this show is cancelled....

They've probably done a few soundchecks.. Axl doesn't usually participate in them, but I think there's a good chance that he was there at some point, low key, "overseeing" everything as someone else here put it, and the occasional passer by or media source wouldn't have recognized him. On the other hand we might be able to recognize him better because we've seen photos of him in similar attire before, and "overseeing" soundchecks.

I'm trying to check some Taiwan media outlets whether there have been any reports of his arrival in Taiwan, but you can just as easily figure out that he's most likely anonymously slipped in, and he'll be there on stage to give Taiwan a great show which is the most important.

Edited by ben9785