OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really surprised that jarmo hasn't really shared what he obviously must have which is pics and lots of them. Like the guy's been to all three shows so far. C'mon jarmo. Stop being a selfish hoarder.

Leave that guy alone and stop being so jealous of him. He doesn't owe you anything. If he wants to release any pictures, he will.

Loving the setlist, unreal. Hearing Catcher In The Rye live? So jealous. Hope a quality bootleg surfaces.

Would love to see Brian May come out with the band and do that version also, but just just being picky!

Here's hoping for an GNR,AC/DC, Metallica line-up at download next year!!

I'm really surprised that jarmo hasn't really shared what he obviously must have which is pics and lots of them. Like the guy's been to all three shows so far. C'mon jarmo. Stop being a selfish hoarder.

Leave that guy alone and stop being so jealous of him. He doesn't owe you anything. If he wants to release any pictures, he will.

not jealous of anyone there smart guy. just stating the obvious. never said he owed me anything either. why don't you leave me the fuck alone?

I'm utterly shocked to read this setlist. GN'R have completely turned over a new leaf. This has to be the best setlist in the 2000's and a candidate of the best setlist of all-time. I cannot wait to hear HQ boots.

Axl impresses the shit outta me, man. I always knew he could do it.

PLEASE DO LAUNCH ANOTHER DVD OF A JAPANESE CONCERT!

THANK YOU!

why not.. don't you want these shows on dvd?

with these setlists...

come on..

I can feel your guilt for that line!

I bet GNR can play beautifully as they did tonigth, in any other place in the world. But the crowd, sorry to the japanese members of this forums, BUT IT'S A GNR CONCERT, NOT MOZART!

THANK YOU!

with these setlists...

come on..

I bet GNR can play beautifully as they did tonigth, in any other place in the world. But the crowd, sorry to the japanese members of this forums, BUT IT'S A GNR CONCERT, NOT MOZART!

That is about the dumbest shit I've read in a while... and we're talking about THIS forum :rofl-lol:

THANK YOU!

with these setlists...

come on..

Dude, nobody rocks harder than the japs

THANK YOU!

with these setlists...

come on..

Dude, nobody rocks harder than the japs

Yeah, right :thumbsup: