OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That truely is a quite superb set list by any standard.

It really seems asthough Axl's listened to some feedback from '06 - I went to six GNR shows in 2006 and every one was brilliant but this is taking me back to 1992 where you just weren't sure what song was popping up next. Difference is, this time they're even playing additional songs away from their extensive back catalogue.

Three shows in and regardless of your stance on the band name, etc, you've got to give credit where it's due - Bravo! Impressive indeed.

Please confirm Europe ASAP..

:)

That truely is a quite superb set list by any standard.

It really seems asthough Axl's listened to some feedback from '06 - I went to six GNR shows in 2006 and every one was brilliant but this is taking me back to 1992 where you just weren't sure what song was popping up next. Difference is, this time they're even playing additional songs away from their extensive back catalogue.

Three shows in and regardless of your stance on the band name, etc, you've got to give credit where it's due - Bravo! Impressive indeed.

Please confirm Europe ASAP..

:)

well said subs!

fingers crossed for europe.

The crowd in that Scraped video are really rocking out... :rolleyes:

From what I can pick out, sounds awesome.

It is Scraped. Id rank it pretty near the bottom out of all the CD songs. I doubt the crowd is rocking very much at all on the CD tracks (except the opener I assume), especially when it is one of the lesser songs from the album. I doubt many people outside of this forum enjoys the song very much, or has even heard it for that matter.

The crowd in that Scraped video are really rocking out... :rolleyes:

From what I can pick out, sounds awesome.

It is Scraped. Id rank it pretty near the bottom out of all the CD songs. I doubt the crowd is rocking very much at all on the CD tracks (except the opener I assume), especially when it is one of the lesser songs from the album. I doubt many people outside of this forum enjoys the song very much, or has even heard it for that matter.

My dad likes Scraped, and he's not part of the forum.