OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its common sense.

OK. I don't post much. Had to get my hands on some vid footage from Osaka. I found this. It's Scraped live!!!

Sorry, if this has already been posted.

it has, but its so awesome nobody is going to fault you for it.

post it again if you want.

Edited by Jackie Moon

According to Google:

The gods envy mortals Osaka: Historic show of Guns N 'Roses

Glorious Wednesday, December 16th, 2009

On the day of the date, Guns N 'Roses made its appearance in Osaka, Japan, as it was foreseen everything. Before a crowd of whom still have no official figures, Guns N 'Roses and Axl Rose gave a concert of historic character in terms of Set List refers to any predictions breaking Guns N' Roses came through the front door and paid in Osaka his best material from Chinese Democracy as a business card, 31 songs and over 3 hours of concert.

The show was as opening act for MUCC, which came together at 7.30 pm. (time of Osaka) finalizandóa 20:00 hs. Later at 9.00 am from Argentina (8:00 pm Osaka) stage lights go down and is the intro to "Perry Mason Theme" to lead the concert that began with "Chinese Democracy" and then "Welcome To The Jungle" , as it was made at concerts in Taipei and Seoul.

He continued "ISE", "MR" and expected "Shackler's Revenge" which opened the range of the task by the new GN'R material, "Chinese Democracy". After that, Axl told the audience that "If the World" is their version of a bad James Bond theme, with that gave rise to the subject cuestión.Terminada interpretation, makes a Jam band with Axl on maracas for interpret the theme of James Bond, along with Ron on acoustic and electric followed by "Mr. Richard Fortus" that gave rise to his solo performance. He continues "Live and Let Die" whose end is to Axl speak to the public with a "No, this song was not written about someone you used to know" and gives rise to the "controversial" "Sorry".

Then the solo DJ and Rocket Queen, the band lashes first with the magnificent "Prositute", termed by many as the masterpiece of Guns N 'Roses. And as if that was not much, the band continues with a show surprisingly loaded with new songs and release as "Scraped" and "Catcher In The Rye" added to the already played "Street of Dreams," "This I Love "" Madagascar "," Better "and" IRS "interspersed with old classics like" You Could Be Mine, "" November Rain "," Sweet Child O 'Mine, "" Out Ta Get Me, "" Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain, "" Patience "and" Do not Cry "and ending the concert with great historical" Paradice City ".

Just as Richard and DJ, who had a solo presentation, Ron, Dizzy and France attacked with two separate solos which Tommy joined him singing the song of the Dead Boys, Sonic Reducer.

How? They feel little? Well, Axl, saying he was cryogenically frozen for the past two years and was thawed just a couple of weeks ago, played 'Whole Lotta Rosie "on piano.

Dear readers DailyBetter Project ©, which has seen today in Osaka is the actual opening of Chinese Democracy World Tour, as he had planned Axl with twice the promised fireworks and "Catcher in the Rye", pretending to concerts in Taipei and Soeul as simple "warm up".

Guns N 'Roses is with us. Health!

We invite you to get into the new century with Axl and Guns N 'Roses more refreshed and full than ever. Happiness overflows to fans, eager to see Axl in such good shape and the band with a coronation of this type. Gone are the bad years ago was all this glorious moment is one of the biggest bands that ever lived. Now more than ever, live Guns N 'Roses

We thank Niko for GNRHispana who sent the updates from the concert.

Edited by SpUd_Jr

Wow, Just WOW. I almost fell off my chair in the office when I read this thread. The canteen gave me a Christmas cracker with my lunch and there is nobody here to pull it with but fuck it i'm doing it any way. :xmasschef:

What is a Christmas Cracker?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_cracker

Thank you, my friend. :thumbsup: Isn't it a beautiful day in the Guns N' Roses neighborhood?!

According to Google:

The gods envy mortals Osaka: Historic show of Guns N 'Roses

Glorious Wednesday, December 16th, 2009

On the day of the date, Guns N 'Roses made its appearance in Osaka, Japan, as it was foreseen everything. Before a crowd of whom still have no official figures, Guns N 'Roses and Axl Rose gave a concert of historic character in terms of Set List refers to any predictions breaking Guns N' Roses came through the front door and paid in Osaka his best material from Chinese Democracy as a business card, 31 songs and over 3 hours of concert.

The show was as opening act for MUCC, which came together at 7.30 pm. (time of Osaka) finalizandóa 20:00 hs. Later at 9.00 am from Argentina (8:00 pm Osaka) stage lights go down and is the intro to "Perry Mason Theme" to lead the concert that began with "Chinese Democracy" and then "Welcome To The Jungle" , as it was made at concerts in Taipei and Seoul.

He continued "ISE", "MR" and expected "Shackler's Revenge" which opened the range of the task by the new GN'R material, "Chinese Democracy". After that, Axl told the audience that "If the World" is their version of a bad James Bond theme, with that gave rise to the subject cuestión.Terminada interpretation, makes a Jam band with Axl on maracas for interpret the theme of James Bond, along with Ron on acoustic and electric followed by "Mr. Richard Fortus" that gave rise to his solo performance. He continues "Live and Let Die" whose end is to Axl speak to the public with a "No, this song was not written about someone you used to know" and gives rise to the "controversial" "Sorry".

Then the solo DJ and Rocket Queen, the band lashes first with the magnificent "Prositute", termed by many as the masterpiece of Guns N 'Roses. And as if that was not much, the band continues with a show surprisingly loaded with new songs and release as "Scraped" and "Catcher In The Rye" added to the already played "Street of Dreams," "This I Love "" Madagascar "," Better "and" IRS "interspersed with old classics like" You Could Be Mine, "" November Rain "," Sweet Child O 'Mine, "" Out Ta Get Me, "" Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain, "" Patience "and" Do not Cry "and ending the concert with great historical" Paradice City ".

Just as Richard and DJ, who had a solo presentation, Ron, Dizzy and France attacked with two separate solos which Tommy joined him singing the song of the Dead Boys, Sonic Reducer.

How? They feel little? Well, Axl, saying he was cryogenically frozen for the past two years and was thawed just a couple of weeks ago, played 'Whole Lotta Rosie "on piano.

Dear readers DailyBetter Project ©, which has seen today in Osaka is the actual opening of Chinese Democracy World Tour, as he had planned Axl with twice the promised fireworks and "Catcher in the Rye", pretending to concerts in Taipei and Soeul as simple "warm up".

Guns N 'Roses is with us. Health!

We invite you to get into the new century with Axl and Guns N 'Roses more refreshed and full than ever. Happiness overflows to fans, eager to see Axl in such good shape and the band with a coronation of this type. Gone are the bad years ago was all this glorious moment is one of the biggest bands that ever lived. Now more than ever, live Guns N 'Roses

We thank Niko for GNRHispana who sent the updates from the concert.

"The Gods envy Osakan Mortals..."

even with the translation it seems like a pretty positive fucking review. :thumbsup: very cool.

from what i could understand, Axl played the piano while singing Whole Lotta' Rosie?

i gotta' see that man 'cause that would be the shit right there. :shocked: