OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but are we supposed to post vids of the last Osaka show or 15+ years old vids? :question:

You don't understand. Those old videos prove that as proficiant as bumblefoot may be, he will never have the feel that slash has. Therefore, he is not enough a legend to play them.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Raulxl10#g/u

many vids here from our little "osaka's got talent" raul....i dunno...makes me wanna punch him....even at the end of paradise city this guy sings "las vegas..goodnight"..lolollolololool

This is fucking hilarious!!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's Peter Griffin in a GNR concert after having a couple drinks at the Clamp... :xmassrudolph:

TN_family_guy_drunk_irish.JPG

Edited by magnumagain

that Osaka clip is definatly pro shot

maybe that accounts for the lack of amature footage-a clamp down on cameras in the venue!?

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Axl not looking so good in these. He's awfully bloated. I personally don't care, but I'm afraid the media/ his critics are gonna have a field day with how he looks.

yeah I agree, I think he should cut his hair to half what he has - would look badass with bandana or grow them much longer if Jerry Cantrell can Axl would be also able to do this. If his hair are really weak ( they look so) he should cut them.

Axl would look good with short hair now-but give the guy a break-he is nearly 50!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah you know it's only my comment, he looks good right just an opnion that he would look better with short hair and bandana, but he should stick to whatever the thinks work the best for him, I am not judgemental on other's look :)

yes-of course- i agree with you-i mainly direct my comment in general to everyone who slates his appearance at the moment-not your individual opinion here. :xmasssanta:

Just a thought, Axl hasnt been seen in a couple years, whos to say he wasnt much heavier and has been working his ass off losing weight!! I think he sounds fantastic and the band is on fire, thats whats important :thumbsup: and I think he"s still got it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Raulxl10#g/u

many vids here from our little "osaka's got talent" raul....i dunno...makes me wanna punch him....even at the end of paradise city this guy sings "las vegas..goodnight"..lolollolololool

If he isn't singing along, very badly, he is giving some retarded commentary on what is going on, "Axl's on the piano," well no shit!