OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I can't beleive this is all we have! :no:

I mean, this Raul was having a great time, and good for him :D If I were there, I would have done exaclty what he did, singing, screaming and everything, but come on.....if you're gonna record it, at least try not to sing, or just sing all the concert and forget about recording. I mean, like someone said, this guy owes us nothing, but why was he recording it? :unsure: If it was for himself, does he want to hear himself singing or what? :huh: Cause you can hear the band and everything! It sounds great :thumbsup: , but I couldn't listen to Axl's voice! :no:

Anyway, good for Raul that had a great time, and please guys, don't insult the poor guy. He's just a big GNR fan like we are. He was just too excited to shut his mouth while recording! :rofl-lol:

what is the fucking point of recording a fuckin show if you are going to be singing with your awful voice? This douchebag should have either not recorded the show, and sang all he wanted, or recorded the show and kept his mouth shut.

WORTHLESS VIDEO.

I'm surprised that he managed to be louder than the band.

Lol Raul patience 3:50

every everybody's clapping but NOW ITS THE FINAL PART OF PATIENCE! Lets go DJ Dash-ba! Let's see if he can take it :lol:

I LOVE Raul!

He is so gleeful and estatic about the situation. This guy is clearly having the time of his life and I would probably revert back into a little kid if I was at that concert too ha!

Lol Raul patience 3:50

every everybody's clapping but NOW ITS THE FINAL PART OF PATIENCE! Lets go DJ Dash-ba! Let's see if he can take it :lol:

I LOVE Raul!

He is so gleeful and estatic about the situation. This guy is clearly having the time of his life and I would probably revert back into a little kid if I was at that concert too ha!

did anyone go to this show and record perfect quality audio/video?

this is starting to piss me off. sure the guys having a good time but these are the only videos we have of the "greatest setlist ever" or one of anyway. and its not the guys fault for that but its a fact some people are holding out on us.

with the pro shot vids its gets me thinking there will be a DVD or atleast quality pro shots vids on u tube simillar to rock am ring 2006.

this is starting to piss me off. sure the guys having a good time but these are the only videos we have of the "greatest setlist ever" or one of anyway. and its not the guys fault for that but its a fact some people are holding out on us.

with the pro shot vids its gets me thinking there will be a DVD or atleast quality pro shots vids on u tube simillar to rock am ring 2006.

what i recorded with a vcr 'if the world' from body of lies on HBO off my TV, is better quality than this stuff

Edited by ashbalove