OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Goiania now, hoping that GNR comes to the city during the South America leg :lol:

Goiania? I think Brasilia has a better chance :xmassrudolph:

Produrcers (T4F and Malab) told me that it would be Sao Paulo x2, Rio,Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte, Recife.

I live in Ribeirao Preto and hope to see all the 4 concerts in the Brazil southeast.

Wow, Jungle looks fucking nice!

Axl's movements are a lot better than in the first show, he is finally getting into it physically too. Earlier on it was more like whale dance, but this is snake dance, baby!

A 3 hour show... amazing! And this tour is probably going to go on for some time, it can only become better.

...And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children built.

And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

:book:

Wow, Jungle looks fucking nice!

Axl's movements are a lot better than in the first show, he is finally getting into it physically too. Earlier on it was more like whale dance, but this is snake dance, baby!

A 3 hour show... amazing! And this tour is probably going to go on for some time, it can only become better.

haha, it was a whale dance. I agree he's moving much better.

Do you think it will go on past the Canadian dates??? I'm going to 3 shows in Ottawa, Toronto and Hamilton....hopefully they keep touring.

lol, what's the thing talking in different languges? Maybe I should start typing in norwegian? :rofl-lol: ehm no, don't think so.. But for my part, just continue typing in swedish, I still understands :xmasssanta:

JA! la oss prate norsk! :D ("means YES! lets talk norwegian!" in english, just incase someone thought i said something racist or weird)

or maybe not.. lets stick to english ;)

Edited by henfjel

We should be glad if they even come to scandinavia! Fast det räcker med europa för mig så åker jag! :)

Yea, that's enough for me too. Problemet är väl bara att jag får aldrig med nån kompis längre än sthlm eller göteborg. Inte nog inbitna fans..:( Skulle gärna hänga på ifall ett gäng skulle åka :)

Var bor du? Bor sj i umeå så de blir en bit för mig hur som helst!

sj bor man 3mil söder om Göteborg, säger samma här, hade vart kul o dra med ett par mygnrare =P

We should be glad if they even come to scandinavia! Fast det räcker med europa för mig så åker jag! :)

Yea, that's enough for me too. Problemet är väl bara att jag får aldrig med nån kompis längre än sthlm eller göteborg. Inte nog inbitna fans..:( Skulle gärna hänga på ifall ett gäng skulle åka :)

Var bor du? Bor sj i umeå så de blir en bit för mig hur som helst!

sj bor man 3mil söder om Göteborg, säger samma här, hade vart kul o dra med ett par mygnrare =P

smorio si vishe. poserem ti se na foru. ko da si ti prvi na celom netu koji se setio da kuca na forumu na maternjem jeziku.

lol, what's the thing talking in different languges? Maybe I should start typing in norwegian? :rofl-lol: ehm no, don't think so.. But for my part, just continue typing in swedish, I still understands :xmasssanta:

kjøttkaker ! øl ! Brunost !

That's as far as my Norwegian goes. But I agree it's irritating, have some respect for everybody here.

I for one wouldn't want an official release of the show. They'd just cut it down and it would take a looooooong time till reease.

What I would want is for the complete pro-shot to leak on the net and have fan made dvds of it. That's the way to go.

I agree, it's good for the fans and (I think) it's good for the band as it causes excitement at a grass-roots level type of 'street' promotion. I mean, it may be 'free' to us but that kind of street buzz can be great marketing and lead to more ticket/album sales. Hell if I were then, I would release a few of the best recordings from each show on the website for free. I don't think Guns is that modern in their approach but it would be cool.

Edited by mcalldp