OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding it pretty funny all of you who clearly are not used to downloading Guns N' Roses bootlegs. These things take time, have a little patience. There's plenty of time for stuff to come out. And this is a little off the point, but it did make me laugh when people were saying that RaspAxl's bootleg was a soundboard. It was a A-/B+ at best.

Oh, i'm inferior I see, nice to know. :thumbsup:

That's my point RaspAxl's boot quality was low, and that took time, and was practically all we got other than some mobile phone quality

youtube vids. Mind you, if someone can produce something of this quality, I won't be disappointed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKRTQH_cyk

I never said that, wasn't referring directly to you, your post just reminded me. I can't remember how long monitor mixes and soundboards usually take to come out, but if we don't have anything in the next week, then it looks doubtful. Don't forget there's the Tokyo concert as well on Saturday.

My guess is by the end of the Canadian leg, we'll have two or three soundboards, and one or two A Standard bootlegs as well.

Absolutely not. We'll be lucky to have a single SBD by the end of the Canadian shows.

Why did this thread end up like this? :confused: We need more videos.. If not I'll go back listening to Raul again!!

hahaha.

He was the only one who wanted to share ALL his videos with us. Raul, Raul! rock3

True! Thanks Raul for letting us hear all those songs.. Even though we'd to listen to it in your way rock3:thumbsup:

lol, what's the thing talking in different languges? Maybe I should start typing in norwegian? :rofl-lol: ehm no, don't think so.. But for my part, just continue typing in swedish, I still understands :xmasssanta:

kjøttkaker ! øl ! Brunost !

That's as far as my Norwegian goes. But I agree it's irritating, have some respect for everybody here.

That's pretty good! Keep working, you've potential rock4 You know what it means too?

Why did this thread end up like this? :confused: We need more videos.. If not I'll go back listening to Raul again!!

hahaha.

He was the only one who wanted to share ALL his videos with us. Raul, Raul! rock3

True! Thanks Raul for letting us hear all those songs.. Even though we'd to listen to it in your way rock3

lol, what's the thing talking in different languges? Maybe I should start typing in norwegian? :rofl-lol: ehm no, don't think so.. But for my part, just continue typing in swedish, I still understands :xmasssanta:

kjøttkaker ! øl ! Brunost !

That's as far as my Norwegian goes. But I agree it's irritating, have some respect for everybody here.

That's pretty good! Keep working, you've potential rock4 You know what it means too?

han har virkelig potensialet til å bli en god nordmann

keep working on your norwegian dude, starting of strong :lol:

I'm finding it pretty funny all of you who clearly are not used to downloading Guns N' Roses bootlegs. These things take time, have a little patience. There's plenty of time for stuff to come out. And this is a little off the point, but it did make me laugh when people were saying that RaspAxl's bootleg was a soundboard. It was a A-/B+ at best.

Oh, i'm inferior I see, nice to know. :thumbsup:

That's my point RaspAxl's boot quality was low, and that took time, and was practically all we got other than some mobile phone quality

youtube vids. Mind you, if someone can produce something of this quality, I won't be disappointed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKRTQH_cyk

I never said that, wasn't referring directly to you, your post just reminded me. I can't remember how long monitor mixes and soundboards usually take to come out, but if we don't have anything in the next week, then it looks doubtful. Don't forget there's the Tokyo concert as well on Saturday.

My guess is by the end of the Canadian leg, we'll have two or three soundboards, and one or two A Standard bootlegs as well.

Absolutely not. We'll be lucky to have a single SBD by the end of the Canadian shows.

We didn't get any soundboards from '06 did we?

I'm in Goiania now, hoping that GNR comes to the city during the South America leg :lol:

Goiania? I think Brasilia has a better chance :xmassrudolph:

Produrcers (T4F and Malab) told me that it would be Sao Paulo x2, Rio,Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte, Recife.

I live in Ribeirao Preto and hope to see all the 4 concerts in the Brazil southeast.

São Paulo x2?

You bastards get everything, don't you? Haha.

I'll go to Rio and at least one in São Paulo, I hope.

Cada um a falar na sua língua, que confusão :tongue2:

Qual é o problema? O caralho dos americanos que aprendam a falar outras línguas!

é verdade. Pau no cu deles, agente aqui falando duas, três ou até quatro linguas e eles só no inglês. E nós somos os sub-desenvolvidos.Ta.

Vão tomar tudo no cu, scandinavios de merda

Haha.

Muita calma!!

Mas que é irritante, é.

Haha, é difícil manter a calma, hein? Na verdade eu nem sei do que vcs estão falando :P

EDIT - Ok, agora eu sei!

Dexa os caras uai, quem mandou fazer um fórum global? Queria todo mundo falando inglês? Só os americanos tem essa limitação linguistica.