OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Raulxl10#g/u

many vids here from our little "osaka's got talent" raul....i dunno...makes me wanna punch him....even at the end of paradise city this guy sings "las vegas..goodnight"..lolollolololool

This is fucking hilarious!!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's Peter Griffin in a GNR concert after having a couple drinks at the Clamp... :xmassrudolph:

TN_family_guy_drunk_irish.JPG

You meant to say Clam, as in The Drunken Clam bar...which he frequents. That shot however was taken from Wifey McBeaty's Tavern in McSwiggin Village, Ireland.

I love that episode. That's the one where he finds his long lost father who has the sheep named O'Brian.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ben9785

Thanks for sharing all these videos..

"Scraped" sounds unreal live.. nice drum intro and Axl sounds good.. please... if we can get the whole song...

And the videos with the guy singing along are fun too, thanks.

Edited by ben9785

Yeah!!! Try walking from Anhembi to the nearest metro station under that rain on December of 1992. That only a TRUE fans would do.

You went to the 92 gig at Anhembi? You lucky bastard. I would walk from Anhembi to Rio de Janeiro under the rain, snow, or goddamn hot sun if I got to go to that gig.

:lol:

:shock:

me too!!!

detail: I live just a little kilometers from Anhembi, but in '92 I was only 10 years old... :angry:

I was even younger than that in 92 and lived in Rio. Now I live in Brasilia. Shithole of a city. :angry:

My soul is way too old for my body. I think I was supposed to be born in the 70's but there was some kind of mix up. :lol:

And I've given up on the Japanese vids. We'll see them in a couple of months, maybe.

Maybe a good soul will have some from the next gig. Though I doubt that the band is gonna get carried away like they did yesterday again any time soon. :(

I'm in Goiania now, hoping that GNR comes to the city during the South America leg :lol:

has anyone watched raulx10's version of Patience??? :rofl-lol: CHRISTMAS NO 1 !!! :rofl-lol:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Raulxl10#p/u/1/qF4hgKQfixk

the world weary feeling in his voice, nice

"DJ ASH BAA"

I can't stop grinning!

Patience,

by Raulx10

"Shit a tear cause Im miss in you, Im still alright to smile.

Gur a think about u Every day Nauuuuooogh......

was a time when I was'nt sure" but u..set mah mind at eae

There is no doubt your en my heartt NAUOGGHHH WOAh