OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after this setlist tonight no one can call this a 'coverband' anymore.... this is Guns N Roses alah Chinese Democracy era!

But I still wanna hear so much of the old stuff too!

Whoever thinks that makes them a cover band can go to hell :fuckyou:

Would not mind Estranged or You're Crazy unplugged!

I voted Estranged and Don't Cry :xmasssanta:

Also wouldn't mind Yesterdays and Pretty tied up, but that's even harder to get :(

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Well after this setlist tonight no one can call this a 'coverband' anymore.... this is Guns N Roses alah Chinese Democracy era!

Well, half of the songs are still from the old band (If we include Live And Let Die and Knockin' On Heaven's Door, which are both covers).

And half of "cover band" is "band" which is what this is :P.

Touché.

It still is - the lead singer and a bunch of unknowns...95% of the people there are there to see Axl perform the Guns hits.

Thank god you are here to point this stuff out.

Axl says he was cryogenically frozen for the past 2 years and was just thawed a few weeks ago..

piano out, Number of the Beast riffs

Whole Lotta Rosie

holy shit!!!!!!

HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN' SHIT!!!!!!

number of the beast & whole lotta rosie!!!!!

gotta

have

bootleg!!!!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

OMFG! I gonna write like a 17 years old now!!! Whole Lotta Rosie is a song I've dreamed about seeing Axl sing since the first time I heard him sing that so many years ago!

!!!

What a setlist! 3 new songs and ITW makes it's return. And tonight was the full show! Can't wait to see pics. I thought the last 2 stages were big! Suorised yo see prostitute so high and scraped so late. Let's hope for TIL - PC encore.

Oh and god bless those Japanese robots and their superior bootlegging capabilities. And thanks Kevin. Just because.

Axl says he was cryogenically frozen for the past 2 years and was just thawed a few weeks ago..

LMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Gotta love Axl, fucking awesome sense of making fun of the fans and himself hahahaha :rofl-lol:

Edit: NO WAY!!!!! THIS I LOVE?!!!! NO FUCKING WAY! OH MY FUCK!

Edited by D..