Will the crowd in Montreal looking for a riot

90's

In 1992 Axl, told the Montreal crowd to go fuck themselfs!!

Will Axl look to put on a good show for his return...?

Or r people in MTL looking 2 start a riot at the Bell Center...?

It will be a crazy night Jan 27 th...

Edited by 90's

There wont be a riot this time, the fans are not eager to do that and Axl and the band are different these days, I applaud them for returning to Montreal and giving us a show. The night will be great for sure, I can only hope whoever plans this tour knows that the winter here can cause serious delays in air traffic depending on how bad it is, extra time is needed to get around, but there is a day of travel in between london and montreal I think everything will be just fine!!

• 1 month later...

In 1992 Axl, told the Montreal crowd to go fuck themselfs!!

Will Axl look to put on a good show for his return...?

Or r people in MTL looking 2 start a riot at the Bell Center...?

It will be a crazy night Jan 27 th...

for the record, axl never told the crowd to go fuck themselves... he came up with some pre-fabricated speach that his P.R. people probably told him to say word for word, so things wouldnt get outta hand... but they did, to say the least... whether anyone beleives a word about his larynx or wtv it was, well time will only tell if the truth will ever be known... but just imagine the band being forced to start an hour early (something theyve never been good at) and the atmosphere in the place... over 50 thousand people had just watched james hatfield suffer 3rd degree burns... doesnt make for a happy crowd to start... to tell the truth, i dont blame axl for what happened that night... cmon, its not like he jumped into the crowd and punched a guy with a camera :unsure: lol the city has been known for rioting and correct me if im wrong but wasnt there a riot a few months earlier when the habs took the cup home ? im just sayin, maybe the crowd was just itchin' for a reason to F $hit up lol and they got one rock3