OFFICIAL CANADA thread

GNR 1991

FYI, I JUST purchased a florr ticket for the Edmonton Show. I've tried many times, as recent as yesterday, but didn't get a bite until today...

Leads me to believe that there are some available for other cities as well...

yeah I noticed there are floor tickets for the Montreal show.. and when I bought my ticket (late November I think it was) the floor and the first rows of seating were "sold out"

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, I JUST purchased a florr ticket for the Edmonton Show. I've tried many times, as recent as yesterday, but didn't get a bite until today...

Leads me to believe that there are some available for other cities as well...

yeah I noticed there are floor tickets for the Montreal show.. and when I bought my ticket (late November I think it was) the floor and the first rows of seating were "sold out"

I just talked with a friend of mine from Ticketmaster. Guns N' Roses released a new block of tickets for all shows a day or two ago. This would explain why tickets that weren't available before, are now available.

Gee. Wow. I guess if they're releasing more blocks of tickets then that must mean that these shows aren't selling very well right? They must be getting desperate. Fuck, I feel so bad for Axl.

Calm down it's all good... don't feel bad for Axl, he's doing fine.

Gee. Wow. I guess if they're releasing more blocks of tickets then that must mean that these shows aren't selling very well right? They must be getting desperate. Fuck, I feel so bad for Axl.

Or it means they're adding sections they has previously not considered.

Or it means they're adding sections they has previously not considered.

yeah that's the message I got from it =/ the fans want more tickets so they release more tickets... fail to see how it can be the other way around

Calm down it's all good... don't feel bad for Axl, he's doing fine.

LMAO!!! Dudes, I was only kidding!!! :rofl-lol:

Edit: Just read your last post. Doh!

hehehe.... :rolleyes:

C'mon man. You guys should know by now that i have a twisted sense of humour!!! :rofl-lol:

Edit: Just read your last post. Doh!

hehehe.... :rolleyes:

C'mon man. You guys should know by now that i have a twisted sense of humour!!! :rofl-lol:

oh, I should have told you I've got no sense of humor... was born that way.