OFFICIAL CANADA thread

GNR 1991

I can speak for Toronto fans. When ya live here, there is no rush to get tickets unless it's the lame ass Leafs. It's actually harder to get seats at ACC then it is floors. f that makes sense. Fans will show up at the ACC on the 28th and I'm sure scalpers will be going crazy. Regardless, if Axl shows up, who cares. It'll be a killer show. Axl loves Toronto.

I got 3 Reds for Toronto. Pretty fucking nice view from there. Fucking rights it's gonna' rock. This will be my third fucking NEW GNR show I've seen in Toronto. Each time it's better than the last. Fuck yeah. Big party at The Loose Moose before the show. Even Jarmo's supposed to be there. Can't fucking wait man.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 More week until Calgary, I can hardly wait! I've been checking out some of the Korea stuff on youtube and they are going to kick some serious ass!!!

im going to calgary too.

where are your seats? or are you on the floor?

On the floor, how about you?

Despite having a blast at the ACC on November 29, 2002 (I'll always remember that date), I seriously had no desire to attend the 2006 show and still maintain an indifference to Axl's arrival in a few days. I don't have tickets, didn't even know when tickets started selling, and most likely won't be attending unless someone goes through the pain and labour of dragging my ass there, which is highly unlikely given the crowd I generally roll with. I wish I actually knew hardcore Gunners who could hype me up for shit like this, but sadly no.

Despite having a blast at the ACC on November 29, 2002 (I'll always remember that date), I seriously had no desire to attend the 2006 show and still maintain an indifference to Axl's arrival in a few days. I don't have tickets, didn't even know when tickets started selling, and most likely won't be attending unless someone goes through the pain and labour of dragging my ass there, which is highly unlikely given the crowd I generally roll with. I wish I actually knew hardcore Gunners who could hype me up for shit like this, but sadly no.

Why aren't you into going?

I had a blast outside GM place back on Nov. 7 2002! Best birthday ever... even if Axl was a no-show. Driving 12 hours or so to get to Vancouver and then spending my evening watching a riot start, running from riot police, etc... tends to stick in the memory as well!

I guess maybe that's why I'm looking forward to Calgary so much, because I didn't get to see them in 2002.

Who stole the jelly outa your doughnut??! I can't imagine NOT being hyped for this show, and all the others too! rock3

Who stole the jelly outa your doughnut??! I can't imagine NOT being hyped for this show, and all the others too! rock3

It's just the case of my enthusiasm for GNR waning over the years. I used to be an obsessive freak when it came to this band -- and still have my moments when they're called for -- but at this point I'm more into the prospect of future studio recordings, while the live shows do little to get me excited. Maybe it's just the passing of time, maybe it's 'cause Axl always delivers the same goods in the same way, or maybe it's 'cause I have no one to feed GNR energy off of. Whatever it is, I'm okay with it. You guys be sure to have a blast, though.

If I lived in Toronto, I would buy bluesy's ass a ticket.

LOL, thanks.

Seriously, if I had someone to go with, I would, but no one gives a shit about GNR in my world and I have no desire to sit it out by myself.

dude, buy a floor ticket and hang out with fellow gunners on the floor! meet some new guns fans!

Floors are probably all gone, no? Anyway, tell me who that chick is in your avatar and I'll consider it. smiley-face-drool.gif

If I lived in Toronto, I would buy bluesy's ass a ticket.

LOL, thanks.

Seriously, if I had someone to go with, I would, but no one gives a shit about GNR in my world and I have no desire to sit it out by myself.

dude, buy a floor ticket and hang out with fellow gunners on the floor! meet some new guns fans!

Floors are probably all gone, no? Anyway, tell me who that chick is in your avatar and I'll consider it. smiley-face-drool.gif

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=135718&st=525

best thread ever. and im sure you could get a floor ticket. it might cost you a little more than face value, but im sure it'd be worth it...

Yeah, bluesy you should definitely go. This is probably the best version of GN'R since the Appetite line-up, imo. Going alone can actually be a blast. There's gonna be a lot of great MyGNR posters at the Toronto gig.

- Axl's voice is better than 2001-2007, if that's possible

- Axl seems to be in a jolly ass mood and is telling stories

- The band is tighter than ever

- CHRIS PITMAN

- TOMMY STINSON

- BUMBLEFOOT

- GN'R in Canada

If they were playing in California, I would be there.

Dj ASHBA™

Dj ASHBA™ I'm waiting on my car to pick me up to go to the airport! Canada, Ready or Not, Here we come!!! (I'll be the guy wrapped in so many cloths, some may mistake me for the kid off of A Christmas Story that couldn't put his arms down) HA!

From his facebook this am

It's just the case of my enthusiasm for GNR waning over the years. I used to be an obsessive freak when it came to this band -- and still have my moments when they're called for -- but at this point I'm more into the prospect of future studio recordings, while the live shows do little to get me excited. Maybe it's just the passing of time, maybe it's 'cause Axl always delivers the same goods in the same way, or maybe it's 'cause I have no one to feed GNR energy off of. Whatever it is, I'm okay with it. You guys be sure to have a blast, though.

the only thing i would say to that is, you never know, this might be your last chance to see axl.

I can speak for Toronto fans. When ya live here, there is no rush to get tickets unless it's the lame ass Leafs. It's actually harder to get seats at ACC then it is floors. f that makes sense. Fans will show up at the ACC on the 28th and I'm sure scalpers will be going crazy. Regardless, if Axl shows up, who cares. It'll be a killer show. Axl loves Toronto.

I got 3 Reds for Toronto. Pretty fucking nice view from there. Fucking rights it's gonna' rock. This will be my third fucking NEW GNR show I've seen in Toronto. Each time it's better than the last. Fuck yeah. Big party at The Loose Moose before the show. Even Jarmo's supposed to be there. Can't fucking wait man.

You're kidding. Jarmo is gonna be in the T Dot? Pretty fuckin' cool. Maybe Axl will be there. I know he was at the Blues club the night before the 2001 show.