OFFICIAL CANADA thread

GNR 1991

Guns N' Roses resume their Chinese Democracy tour (which has now spilled into TWO DECADES!) in the new decade starting in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on January 13th. Anyone attending these shows, please feel free to leave reviews, pics, videos, and updates here. I hope we can have our own update correspondent on this tour, as opposed to cramming into Jarmo's like sardines for the Asia leg.

01/13/2010 - Winnipeg, MB; (MTS Centre)

01/16/2010 - Calgary, AB (Pengrowth Saddledome)

01/17/2010 - Edmonton, AB (Rexall Place)

01/19/2010 - Saskatoon, SK (Credit Union Centre)

01/20/2010 - Regina, SK (Brandt Centre)

01/24/2010 - Hamilton, ON (Copps Coliseum)

01/25/2010 - London, ON (John Labatt Centre)

01/27/2010 - Montreal, QB (Bell Centre)

01/28/2010 - Toronto, ON (Air Canada Centre)

01/31/2010 - Ottawa, ON (Scotiabank Place)

02/01/2010 - Quebec City, QC (Colisee Pepsi)

02/03/2010 - Moncton, NB (Moncton Coliseum)

02/04/2010 - Halifax, NS (Metro Centre)

Edited by GNR 1991

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait!!! On New Year's Eve, I looked at my brother and I told him:

"Do you realise that in exactly one month from now, we will be attending a GNR show?" :blink:

That's when he realised that it was coming soon!

I will be attending the Ottawa show on January 31st. On the radio they were talking about the GNR show the other day and the host was saying: "I wonder if Axl is going to show up on stage in January or February, since last time he showed up past midnight. :rolleyes:

Sales for the MTS Centre seem to be like at best decent.

Shame because the rest of the shows are selling great, just this date and another one I can't think of. Hope it doesn't get Axl in a bad mood for the rest of the tour :D

I still haven't seen much promo for these shows up here. No T.V. commercials or radio ads. Weird.

This contest is still on though.

http://gunsnroses.tocontests.com/UserForm.aspx?id=46bf3f7e700b46c7c9f4c6a7ad6447ea&tid=1

I try to remember to enter it every day but sometimes forget to.

I got my tickets :) However, since I got them online I accidently asked for electronic copies (2). Never went to a concert with electronic copies. How does it work? When I ordered the tickets a while back I was told that I can just represent the electronic copy at the day of the concert.

I got my tickets :) However, since I got them online I accidently asked for electronic copies (2). Never went to a concert with electronic copies. How does it work? When I ordered the tickets a while back I was told that I can just represent the electronic copy at the day of the concert.

They'll probably be calling them paperless tickets at the show. They'll instruct you where to go at the door. You just give them your credit card that you used (and maybe the internet reciept, can't remember) and you'll get a little printout ticket right there. It's for good seats to cut back on scalpers. So real fans get the good seats. Which is pretty cool.

I'll be at the Toronto show with Baz's brother's from Peterborough.It's going to be a kiss ass night .But the T.O show isn't really selling to good there are tons of tickets left and good ones at that..So come on people get your tickets and get your ass out to the 1st Great concert of 2010 maybe the grreatest concert of 2010 period..

P.s How many of you's are going to the Toronto show ??? where you seating,where's the parties.Come on people less than 2 wks to go where's all the Gunners at....

Edited by peterboroguycanada