Security was telling people at WPG show they would not be allowed in with Slash/VR shirts?

Subtle Signs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how RP insists that they're kicking people out for wearing old-GNR shirts. What does he base this on? I guarantee that isn't the case. If it was, like 5000 people would get kicked out of every show.

It's most likely the shirts like these that garner attention:

slashrockskidst-shirt_1_113331_black_l.jpg

Exactly. Certain people here are bending this into no Old-GNR shirts where nothing of the kind was said (as far as we know).

I was told at the door at the toronto show in 06 that no slash shirts or posters would be aloud.

Did you fight the power and tell them where to shove their policy?

What is wrestling anyway ?? Sorry, I'm not an American.

It's a soap opera for dudes in tight speedos.

Edited by plonker88

We have now heard from several people at the show that venue security was telling patrons they would not be allowed in if they were wearing VR/Slash shirts. Is this even legal?Couldn't these people sue the venue/promoters,etc.? I have read this on more than one board and please don't say this is an attempt by "haters' to ruin the GnR comeback.

FD or anyone who was there,could you comment on this?

What "people" are you talking about?

I have not heard this from anyone who has attended the show.

It sounds like a lame rumor aimed at bashing Axl.

We don't allow unsubstantiated rumors.

Please find the names of all these alleged people who wore a Slash shirt and were not allowed to enter. If you find them, we'll consider re-opening the thread.

Until then - *locked*