The OFFICIAL Edmonton Show Thread - Jan,17/2010

Evil Ernie

This tour is freaking awesome!!! :thumbsup:

I truly am keeping my fingers crossed (and hoping) ;) that the Toronto show ends up being another Marathon set!!! rock3

It's gonna' be good... rock2 :thumbsup:

Who knows what could happen? :shrugs:

It'd be super-sweet if Izzy showed up unexpectedly or something!!! :shocked:

hey Crowebar..I was thinking the same thing,I got a feeling T.O is going to be a kick ass show,and a long one,Danok will have to play a greats set as it's there home town,Baz will want to play a great set as it's almost is home town other than Peterboro, and Axl loves T.O ,So ya i think T.O is going to be the show of shows for this leg.Can't fucking wait.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly am keeping my fingers crossed (and hoping) ;) that the Toronto show ends up being another Marathon set!!! rock3

hey Crowebar..I was thinking the same thing,I got a feeling T.O is going to be a kick ass show,and a long one,Danok will have to play a greats set as it's there home town,Baz will want to play a great set as it's almost is home town other than Peterboro, and Axl loves T.O ,So ya i think T.O is going to be the show of shows for this leg.Can't fucking wait.

in 2002 the crowd was horrible. low low energy from the crowd to the stage. great energy from the stage to the crowd. london is the energy place. Axl even commented on the difference when he was in London the next night.

Sounds like everyone have a great time. Wonder if that begger chick ever got in hehe.

in 2002 the crowd was horrible. low low energy from the crowd to the stage. great energy from the stage to the crowd. london is the energy place. Axl even commented on the difference when he was in London the next night.

Sounds like everyone have a great time. Wonder if that begger chick ever got in hehe.

I was wondering about the same thing! where'd her thread go, anyway?

Please keep it on topic so the thread doesn't get locked. Velvet Revolver bs will result in that happening. There's a section for that.

Dude chill out and stfu. He was on topic. The review someone posted had a VR song incorrectly in the setlist, so he was sayin something about that, then he moved on. Nothing that warranted making a post to remind people to stay on topic

Please keep it on topic so the thread doesn't get locked. Velvet Revolver bs will result in that happening. There's a section for that.

Dude chill out and stfu. He was on topic. The review someone posted had a VR song incorrectly in the setlist, so he was sayin something about that, then he moved on. Nothing that warranted making a post to remind people to stay on topic

Did you just tell me to stfu on your keyboard. wow. u must be what 10? ya jackoff!

Edited by MicEffecT