The OFFICIAL Saskatoon Show Thread - Jan,19/2010

Evil Ernie

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would kill for a decent sound quality boot of Catcher.

He seems to nail it in the terrible fuzzy version that we have.

Yes, it seems he sings it quite well ... wat a shame the audio is so bad...

In IRS he seems very comfortable and strong singing it... we need good audio quality of this concert ...

It seems every concert Axl is singing better than the last one

catcher

Shacklers

if the world

sorry

irs

madagascar

nightrain

Hey once again sorry about the distored audio... I thought I had it figured... maybe tonight I'll finally nail it... Off to work and than a 3 hour drive for the last show of my gnr tour!

cheers for the videos man! have u got any more?

catcher

Shacklers

if the world

sorry

irs

madagascar

nightrain

Hey once again sorry about the distored audio... I thought I had it figured... maybe tonight I'll finally nail it... Off to work and than a 3 hour drive for the last show of my gnr tour!

cheers for the videos man! have u got any more?

Nope thats it.. it sucks watching a show through a little view finder... sorry again about the sound.. I tried my best.

Hi all, it's been great seeing these vids come in, so thanks to all for finding and posting them.

My contribution, which I think hasn't been posted yet as I see no KOHD here, is a great "Axl funny story". If you've seen it sorry, if not then do, priceless!

"Knock knock knock mother...." :rofl-lol:

Sorry, embedded didn't show up on page as vid as it usually does, so link only.

Edited by axlskAmpf

"So then when I went to the moon...." :lol:

I know ! :rofl-lol:

Too funny, great form.

lol! the sound of my computer suck so all I really hear are the clear parts like "knock knock knock motherfucker!"... the rest is just fuzz in my computer =/

so if anyone's bored out of his mind and likes to transcript the story I'm more than willing to read it, hahah =)

Is it just me or does Axl sing "Forgive them that fuck up my song?" ... seems like he was having a bit of a laugh at himself because he obviously stumbled over the words at the start of that particular lyric.

Clearly, he says "That I'm never too late" at the end of it, and has a big grin the whole time...

Is it just me or does Axl sing "Forgive them that fuck up my song?" ... seems like he was having a bit of a laugh at himself because he obviously stumbled over the words at the start of that particular lyric.

Clearly, he says "That I'm never too late" at the end of it, and has a big grin the whole time...

I'm pretty sure he sang, "Forgive those that fuck up my show."

I'm pretty sure he sang, "Forgive those that fuck up my show."

Oh, it does sound a bit closer to that... either way, pretty funny IMO.

When Axl's talking about how they played catcher 'once, twice...' and Tommy says 'Three Times A Maybe' it's cuz his band Perfect made a record in about '94 called Once, Twice..Three Times A Maybe. Actually, it was recorded then and titled something else but they couldn't get it released and when it was finally released a few years ago he changed the title to reflect that.

• 5 months later...

I guess noone 'saw' this? or did they?

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/health/Rock+roll+rubbin/2621479/story.html

also..he DID sing 'forgive them that fuck up my show' BECAUSE at the end of Paradise City, the pyrotech blew off all the streamers but the show wasnt over yet...so it was funny to see him get a scolding and then have to reload ALL the guns again...so it was kinda kewl to get '2 endings' to the show :)